Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Interlude to a Phantasm (Main Thread)((Accepting, OPEN!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna join?
W00t yes!
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
He~ll Nah Bro!
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:36 pm
Alan Rose

User Image

"Good day to you."

"Use Close Combat!" A young man commanded. Out of nowhere a Starraptor swooped in and attacked the Druddgion. "Catch the child." Alan commanded and the Starraptor flew back around to catch Mi before he splattered on the ground.

"Now prepare to lose."

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:10 pm
Razor eyed the new comer to the battle with the Druddigon. Hmm... it seems Mi's lesson won't be learned today. This battle has taken to long already so I will step in. The Scizor jumps from the roof he was on and flys at the dragon following up on the Starraptor's opening with an X-Scissor.

The large bird Pokemon drops Mi back down near Sheer and Mew. "*Thanks.*" Just then the Druddigon fired the engery attack it was trying to charge earlier at Razor but the Scizor dodges. The beam keeps going towards the direction of Mi. "*Mi!*" The shapeshited Mew jumps in front of the blast taking it for Mi. The legendary's form changes back to normal weakend both due to the teleknetic strain placed upon her from the Druddigon's presence and the force of the beam. Mew slips into Mi's shadow to recover. The child of the forest starts to clench his hands into fists.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:44 pm
Alan Rose

User Image

"Good day to you."

"We need to go for an all out attack on it, take it out quick before it causes too much damage." Alan said to all the other trainers fighting with him. "When Staraptor charges again, launch your strikes." Alan called over to the other two.

"Now prepare to lose."

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:53 pm
Mi turned to Sheer. "*Okay be ready with another blizzard.*" The Absol nods though his legs shake a bit. Mi picks up some glas shards to throw at the Druddigon just for the sake of not wanting the other Pokemon to fight alone.

Staraptor charges in hiting the dragon with another Close Combat, Sheer and Layla's partner Loco his it with their ice attacks freezing it again. Mi throws the glass shards hitting Druddigon in the legs before they are completely frozen, and finally Alan's Staraptor came back around teaming up with Razor to deliever the final blow using Brave Bird and Aerial Ace.

The dragon falls to its knees before hitting the ground falt breaking out of the ice. "*It hurts stop hurting... hurts... hurts.*"

(Hope I didn't accidently offend you omglisonfiyah with how I wrote this and will galdly edit it if you want me to.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:11 pm
Alan Rose

User Image

"Good day to you."

"Great work, now we have to make sure it can't battle." Alan said simply as his Staraptor came in for a landing.

"Now prepare to lose."

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:36 am
User Image

Alfred Knight walked off the boat and onto the Castelia Docks. He looked around to get a better feel for the area around him. Years of traveling the other regions and re-challenging the gyms took up much time but he knew it would be worth it if it meant that he had a good a chance in the Unova region. He walked into the city and found the nearest Pokemon Center. Upon Entering He placed his bag on the counter and pulled out his pokemon to be checked on. "Nurse Joy, Where do I go to register for the Unova league?" He asked. He placed his pokeballs on the counter. "You can Register here, just hand me your Pokedex and you'll be registered to the Unova league. Welcome to the Unova region." She took Alfred's pokemon and pokedex. After a few moments Alfred's things were returned to him. "You're all set, Hope to see you soon." She said bowing. At her comment he couldn't help but think 'That's not really something I want to hear from a person in the profession of healing.' He walked out of the Center and headed off towards The Skyarrow Bridge, Making his way towards Striaton City for his first badge. "Onwards to our new adventure." He said to himself. The Ball that held his first pokemon trembled sensing his trainers' excitement.

KnightWolf20x

Friendly Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:25 pm
Mi looks at the Druddigon seeming to smell it and then back at Alan. "It says something hurts and it smells bad. Not normal something wrong need to know what." Sheer meanwhile stood off to the side shaking. "*I..I...I hit it and fought and oh Arceus there goes my legs.*" The Absol falls on its stomach exhausted from the fight and a wave of bottled up fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:29 pm
Alan Rose

User Image

"Good day to you."

"Good idea, in the mean time, I'm going to ask our friend from Cipher what exactly his organization is doing here." Alan said simply and recalled his Staraptor, switching it out for his Electivire. "Electivire, grab the Cipher Man, use force if he resists." Alan said coldly as both he and his Pokemon began approaching the Cipher Agent.

"Now prepare to lose."

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:34 pm
Demetri Collins

"I may not be the best, I'm not."

Demetri backtracked to Striation City after making the trip to Nuvema Town. Apparently, Professor Juniper had been expecting someone by the name of Lyle, whom demetri guess had been the one to give him his ticket to Unova. After that awkward conversation was finished, Demetri was given the choice of one of the three Unova starters, Demetri decided to pick Oshawott, dubbing it Hanzo and receiving his Pokedex upgrade afterwards. Now he was ready for his first Unova Gym Battle.

"But that won't stop me from kicking your a**!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 pm
The agent laughed adjusting his glasses. "Heh heh heh boy you really think that just because you faced the berserker you can just threaten me..me Dr. Ourobrus of the Cipher orginization!" As if to emphasize his point just then a large truck screeched down the street stopping it self in between Alan and the Dr. to creating a wall. The Dr. jumps into the car but as it starts to drive away Razor charges the vehicle. Though it looks like the Scizor would gain and stop the truck just when he got close an electrical current shot out knocking him back and making it hard for him to keep his wings moving. "Now now interesting specimen you seem to be I no longer have time to play but I will be watching you and those others from now on so we will meet again heh heh heh."

Back at the downed Druddigon a lone Cipher peon was sneaking up preparing put the felled beast back in a poke ball. Unfortunetly for him he stepped on a piece of glass the shattering sound alerting all present to him.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:11 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

"Every rose has its thorns."

"And what do you think you're doing?" Layla asked coldly, having swapped out her Ludicolo for her Roserade. Before the man could move Layla had her Roserade disable him with its Poison Point ability.

"Mine are just sharper than most."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:16 am
Everyone looked down at the disabled peon. Razor having got back from trying to stop the truck turns to Mi. "*Mi ask them where we can take this man to be interigated.*" Mi scratches his head and then turns to Layla. "Hey Razor wanted to know if you guys have a place we can intiry...intora...um ask him qestions?" Sheer meanwhile had just got back the feeling in his legs and walks up to the rest. "*Uh Mi do you think it is safe here for there is glass and glass is sharp and we could step on it. Not to mention the buildings are losing pieces and there is the authorities and...*" Razor looks at the Absol causing him to quickly stop talking.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

KnightWolf20x

Friendly Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

Alfred walked through the Pinwheel Forest seeing many different pokemon that couldn't be Identified through his pokedex. "Well, looks like I'll have to stop by the nearest lab to update my pokedex. I'll have to ask at the next town where that is." He muttered to himself. One of the balls on his belt shivered slightly. He grasped the ball to chin level. "I know you want to come out but right now we don't know what kind of pokemon are around here and I want to be able gather all this information on the first shot." He spoke to the ball. It shivered slightly but the remained motionless. "You be out soon, don't worry." He said reattaching the ball to his belt and continued on.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 pm
Alan Rose

User Image

"Good day to you."

"Well, I do suppose we can go down to the docks, not many people will be there after the recent commotion involving the PLF. Either that or we could try it in one of the nearby alleyways." Alan said thoughtfully, wondering which would be a better location to interrogate the Cipher goon.

"Now prepare to lose."

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 pm
Mi tried to think of a place to go but he was feeling very tired from the days events. Yawning he leans against Layla for support. "Can this place have bed?" Razor just rolls his eyes while Sheer nods in agreement. Razor turns to Alan or more specifically his active Pokemon. "*You electric type can your human be trusted?*" The Scizor quickly clenches and un clenches his pincers to emphasize the importance of this question.  
Public Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff