Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rosentale Academy

Back to Guilds

A strange academy whose grounds are filled with hilarious, silly fun. 

Tags: academy school roleplay, rosentale academy, high school, semi-literate 

Reply Rosentale Academy
Absenses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLieselotte
Vice Captain

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:09 pm
curtntay
Hey, razz Not that this really matters for i have only posted my character and schedule, but family week was probably not the best time to start razz So yeah, and i will be gone over the weekend so (hopefully) i i shall be able to start posting on next week if that's okay? Otherwise, feel free to sweep me out >.<

Of course we won't sweep people out if they inform us. XD You'll be fine. =D We'll be hoping to see you posting next week then. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:05 am
Once again, I may not be able to be online very much this coming friday and weekend D:

I am STACKED with homework, and assignments at the moment. If I do manage to come online, I may only post once or twice. But I should be back next week biggrin

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Ayame Sunshine
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:56 pm
Watch out because im about to go on a very big speel....
Im sorry that I haven't been on and active. It seems that just as soon as I got settled back into the rp after my trip other things have swooshed up and blown me back up into space... wow.. thats a funny way of putting things... anyway...
I know that I always have a lame excuse for being gone like "Im doing homework" or "I have a tennis meet and won't be home until late," but recently, things are very bad here.
I am incredibly stressed out about school and such. I have marching practice coming up in two weeks, stuff to plan, gross prom, college stuff... blah blah you don't care about all that. In addition, I think I am getting very sick again. I have been dealing with a bit of a "bullying" situation every day at lunch for the past three or for weeks now.
I guess just all of this is putting me into a depression and giving me stomach problems again. Sorry for the speel. And no, im not trying to be an attention whore. It's just the truth. Im being honest with you all.
If I seem unresponsive its not because I hate you, chances are im either slightly busy or my depression has caused me to not want to log onto Gaia (I get like that sometimes )
So yeah, I am really very sorry for all of my absences  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:03 pm
OH!
And I plan on staying in Rosentale! (I made it sound like I was quitting, lol ) Ill be on tomorrow if possible!

Ayame Sunshine
Crew

xLieselotte
Vice Captain

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:15 pm
Ayame Sunshine
OH!
And I plan on staying in Rosentale! (I made it sound like I was quitting, lol ) Ill be on tomorrow if possible!

Awww~ I hope things get better for you. Take your time. RPing isn't suppose to stress you out. ^^ Whenever you're ready you can jump back in again. =D  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:13 am
xLieselotte
Ayame Sunshine
OH!

Awww~ I hope things get better for you. Take your time. RPing isn't suppose to stress you out. ^^ Whenever you're ready you can jump back in again. =D

Thanks, rping actually helps me relax a little, lol

Ayame Sunshine
Crew

Crystael

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:17 am
Hey, I'll be gone through Tuesday, and I have a bunch of stuff planned for this month, but I'll post when I can!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:20 am
Crystael
Hey, I'll be gone through Tuesday, and I have a bunch of stuff planned for this month, but I'll post when I can!

No problem! Hopefully it's fun stuff. =3  

Elen_Gilthoniel
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Ayame Sunshine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:09 pm
Today is my last day with my school laptop. I won't be back until fall (if even then, but give me some time, lol ) I love you all, and hope you have an amazing summer! Your a great group to RP with, keep up the great work and keep the guild active... so hopefully I can join you all again in the fall! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:50 am
Sorry guys, but I'm taking the day off due to finals... not that I was actually RPing with anyone currently anyways.  

Satellite 9

Crystael

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:28 am
Once again, I'll be gone for about a week. I'm going to the beach with my cousin! And then on the 9th I'm taking the ACT (dum dum DUM!!!!!!!!!! gonk crying ). I'll be back on Sunday or Monday. See you in a week!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:47 am
Good luck with Finals and other tests!! <3  

Elen_Gilthoniel
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Bibliophile

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 am
It's that time again. It's time for exams at my school. They will be going for a week, so I will be on very little, or not at all from 12th of June to 15th of June.

I will be back once exams are over, sorry for any inconvienence my absence might cause =)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:43 pm
Hi, I'm going to be out AGAIN. Should back Saturday. Would've posted earlier but didn't have computer access.  

Crystael

xLieselotte
Vice Captain

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:52 pm
Crystael
Hi, I'm going to be out AGAIN. Should back Saturday. Would've posted earlier but didn't have computer access.

Okay! Thanks for the notice! ^^  
Rosentale Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces