Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[!] [School PRP] Quest for Clothing! (AMDRY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 am
Danny was eyeing him, more precisely his hand. Maybe she really likes my hand? No, that idea was ridiculous. Miss Danny seemed to be in a forgiving mood, apparently defeating the enemy had made her overlook his transgression. But before he could react the reaper boil appeared and she left, leaving him alone with his candy.

The thing did not seem like meat, and the only non-meat thing he truly remembered eating was a carrot. It had been the worst thing that he had ever tasted, but because it was the whim of a ghoul he had had to force it down. So this small thing? It did not seem that appealing to him.

The others seemed to enjoy them though. He looked down at it, unsure of what to do. Finally, his mind made up, he headed over to Mitzi. "My apologies for mistaking you for the mimic earlier Mistress Mitzi," he said with a slight bow and eyes downcast, and then tossed the candy to her. ((She can eat the candy and get an additional +10 to what her own candy gave her, Sosi approved))

Then he walked over toward the zomboil, stopping several feet away from him and feeling more than a little awkward. He did not quite meet his eyes, acting more like he did around a ghoul than around a boil, shoulders hunched just a little more than they should have been. "I am aware that I am not of much use, but I would be willing to ensure that you get to the cafeteria. There may be danger along the way, and I can still perform guard duties. If you would like?" The offer was tentative, but he waited for the answer, apprehension like a pit in his stomach. If Miss Danny would forgive him, maybe the zomboil would as well. But what if for zombies what he had done was unforgiveable? He could stand there and sparkle as he waited for an answer.

HP: Still 19/30, did not eat the candy.

((Seussi: If Alexander wants to leave feel free to take Yin with you kk? I may not be on aim tomorrow for a while))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 am
Mitzi blinked at the gnome as it ran past, dumping candy in her lap. With a shrug, she started eating it, since everyone else was. It tasted pretty good, and she was surprised to find that she was also rather hungry.

She waved briefly to Danny and Rikki as they left, and then rose back to her feet. When Yin came over, she noticed that he was still refusing to look at her. "Hey, it's all right. I couldn't tell the difference either." She was surprised when he gave her his own candy, and started to try to hand it back to him. "Are you sure you don't want it?" But he was already heading over to the zomboil, so she shrugged and popped another piece in her mouth.

Once she finished all the candy, she followed the mantodae over to Alex. "What are you talking about, Yin? Without you that thing probably would have wiped the floor with us. You were amazing!" She offered a hand to help the zomboil up. "I'm getting hungry too, if you're still interested in going to the creepateria. And what happened to your shirt?"

HP: 28, thanks Yin! rofl  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 pm
Alex stared up at Yin. What was he going on about? Gaurd duties? Alex just shook his head, confused, and pushed himself to his feet. "Of course you're coming to the cafeteria with me...like I would leave you behind!" he scoffed, and shambled over to the mantodae. "Someday you're going to have to tell me more about your culture, because jack damnit, I just don't understand you at all." He grinned, trying to make light of the situation.

As Mitzi approached, he glanced at her briefly, though he was more concerned with Yin. "I..uh...lost it?" He shrugged, not really wanting to get into the details of why he'd torn his shirt off and flung it as far away as possible.

Now that Danny was gone from the hallway, he was much more visibly relaxed and acting more like his usual upbeat self, but the fact remained that he was incredibly hungry.

"Soooooo can we grab something to eat? I need something to eat, lets go and get something to eat!" He reached out and grabbed the sleeve of the hoodie Yin was wearing, pulling him along.

((Exiting to cafeteria, taking Yin with me with Ramen's permission))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:50 pm
Mitzi shrugged, and followed along after them.

((Exiting to cafeteria))  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash