Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
what are you thankful for? WINNER IS iiAshunDork Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

turkey?
  yesh!!
View Results

TJ Garrison 25

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:16 pm
I'm thankful for my friends/family, toilets (out houses are nasty), rubbers (so i dont knock up anyone), my life, and most of all gaia so it keeps meh busy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:56 pm
ok im not gona lie and say sum lie im thankful for that i kno im not ima be honost i got nothing 3nodding  

cokee colaa

Dedicated Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

No words no thoughts

Diamond Businessman

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 pm
My lamp made of Beef...

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:25 pm
Stuff  

LunaMaia

Quotable Explorer

Roxas the Calm Chaos

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:51 pm
I'm thankful for 24 hour convenience stores that don't ask why you're buying a wheelbarrow, seventeen six packs of mountain dew, a pair of socks, and a crucifix  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:58 pm
what i'm most thankful for:
kristen stewart heart she's so gorgeous biggrin
my family and friends for motivating me and helping me to be who i am
did i say Kristen Stewart yet? xD
i'm really thankful that God has given me such a great life and i am thankful to those on earth who really strive to make a chance and make others' lives better.
i'm extremely thankful for music because i really love music
i'm thankful for justin bieber. BELIEBER IN THE HOUSE!
i am thankful for all the actors that make great shows and movies and i'm greatful for all the singers, musicians, and producers  

aZn_DrAgOn_FiRe_8

Amorous Sweetheart

IRunTrains

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:19 pm
I am thankful for the ***** sleepin under bed who also happens to watch me when i sleep...... yeah he went there.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:39 pm
I'm thankful for my eggbeater >.> (for all who watches =3 you all know what i'm talking about)  

Aviator87

THE_SEXY_B3AST

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 pm
im thankful for my toes because they keep me company when im alone!!!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 pm
Im thankful for my a tas ands my bananas! dramallama rofl rofl  

vampire fionx

2,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Dr Anything

3,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:15 pm
Im thankful for my second birthmark on my thumb....awkward ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:52 pm
I am thankful for the life i have made for myself, the woman I have by my side, and the thankfulness that has come from me twords everyone in existence that I have come to know, love, respect, and come into contact with in this life, and all the past lives I have lived that i have no knowledge of, and I am especially thankful for the one's who can learn to live with me in there life, and accept me for who I am, and I thank everyone that has accepted me into this guild as a member of this guild, and as part of the family that comes along with being in this guild thank you all!!!!  

Mute_Mutt_Ninja

EmileeAutumn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:35 am
I Is Thankful For My Double Rainbow, Skittle Eating , Video Game Playing, Fire Breathing,skinny Jean Eating, Justin Bieber Hatin Unicorn!
dramallama blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:46 pm
im thankful that I met a man that felt enough compassion about me being homeless that he asked his mom could I come live with him. thanks Sweetie Zi  

ShionTheSlave

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Scary Vampire Girl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 pm
There are just about millions of things to be grateful for. But how to narrow it down? Well, you just can't! I am very grateful for having the doctors and nurses to ensure I, as well as others, have a healthy future. I am grateful for the love I receive from my friends and family, and the education I get from my wonderful teachers. I sit here right now, eating a pie with my parents and sister, thinking about how lucky I am to have all of this. smile A warm home, cozy couches, food galore, and loving pets. No matter how hard things ever get, I know I am actually very lucky. Sometimes I like to think about the difficulties others may have to go through, and then I compare them to mine. It makes me feel that I take things for granted and that I don't take enough time to appreciate the fact that, in theory, "I have it all." Even if I'm not the richest person in the world, I do know that I have a loving family and that I can do things to help others. heart I am thankful for having the technology to connect with my grandparents in Florida, and I am grateful for my Dad having a job. Especially in this economy. All in all, I am thankful for everything around me. Even the challenges that meet me in every day life. biggrin  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff