Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Divine Zaibatsu Book I: The Origins

Back to Guilds

A vast land in which supernatural entities of all creation come together for battle or cooperation. Which, however, is up to you. 

Tags: Roleplay, Fantasy, Medieval, Adventure, Drama 

Reply ⎿ Lost Saga & Other Tales) ⏋
Nox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

At The End of Fear
Crew

Shadowy Werewolf

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:12 pm
-Luffy squinted his eyes, as he glared at Fallen-

"Repeat those words, and I shall kill you. I have no reason to hate you. But you shouldn't give me one."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:50 pm
Jamarr got up and dusted off his sword.Hm...weird how the lower classmen like Fallen tend to challenge the higher class......aw s**t...and its almost time for Magnum P.I.

User Image  

Project Jamarr

Enduring Prophet

Leiri Arkanous

Shy Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:08 pm
Leiri appear out of thin air looking a Fallen with glaring eyes, her white like pearls with a red rim around her pinch black pupils. She looks to Luffy and mumbles.... "even though he's got promission from you....does neliel have to attorety to choose now if he goes....she is a half admin and I must be under her...which make me a mir Runt...." She looks to everyone then back to Luffy as her I dim alittle, becoming alittle calm from her training. She floats in her ripped up training clothes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:44 pm
-Luffy smirked slightly. Every time he realized Neliel was his Sister, he got a little more happy. He hoped that would never wear off. He then looked at Leiri-

"True, but I doubt she would object to my choices. But, Div said you and Nel, so I hope you two both bond and get the info we need."

User Image

At The End of Fear
Crew

Shadowy Werewolf

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Eighth Diviner
Vice Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:30 pm
..... Eight got up silently and began walking right through the crowd, going through the depths of the shadows. Lets go Jamarr, it's time for your training... He then kept walking...

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:04 pm
Leiri noticed Div walk away and she mumbled..." be careful div...and make sure you keep you both safe...people are watching us..."She looks at him and bows her head some.

Leiri Arkanous

Shy Risk-Taker

fallenlife96

3,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:09 pm
Fallen glared at them as he dust off his coat.

Do you think im scared case you a higher rank then me? I'm not i choose to be this low rank. I choose not fight and do missions case its not me and trust me if i wanted you to fight me i would had drawn my blade by now.

Fallen starts waking away as he looked away. Tears hit the ground as he holding onto a small ring.

Fallen wispier to him self,"im sorry i wasn't stronger to protect you but i promise i wont give up i will fight for what i believe in."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:09 pm
Eighth Diviner
..... Eight got up silently and began walking right through the crowd, going through the depths of the shadows. Lets go Jamarr, it's time for your training... He then kept walking...

User Image

may i come?  

Trufflezzz

Eighth Diviner
Vice Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:55 am
perfect159

This training is very brutal...if you still wish to continue, come at your own risk.. Eight continued walking through the shadows.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:17 pm
Eighth Diviner
perfect159

This training is very brutal...if you still wish to continue, come at your own risk.. Eight continued walking through the shadows.

User Image

ok i dont mind ~walks with lord diviner~  

Trufflezzz

At The End of Fear
Crew

Shadowy Werewolf

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:47 pm
-Luffy sighed, as he sat in his chair-

"Hmmmm....I should start training Xenon soon.....I'll wait until everyone leaves..."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:14 pm
A shadow ran through the area and rose showing a small dragon. The dragon had a soft, bold voice. "So should I protect here?" The dragon flew up into the air, then fell landing in a sleeping position for any disturbances.

User Image  

Hollow Sword000

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hollow Sword000

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:58 pm
Sword appeared on the dragon's back as it watched the land. "Anything happen?" Sword knew the dragon's response before it spoke, so he gently patted its head and jumped off the dragon's back. Landing, he waited in thought of the mysterious man to appear. "I can't believe I am torturing the kid in my realm." Sword shook his head and folded his arms. Sword thought the man wouldn't even arrive.

In seconds, a strange wolf-like creature in blue armor appeared beside him, holding a wierd blue sword in its hand. "Heh."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm
Nine appeared behind the group sitting on a rock. "Oh don't worry, that won't last long, I intend on freeing him Sword, you are in no place to play judge." Nine said as he stood up. He looked at Sword the Dragon and the wolf like person thingy. "If you try and stop me you will all be punished." Nine said as he turned and opened a portal. Then he stepped into it.  

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

Hollow Sword000

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:30 pm
Sword didn't mind how Nine was behind him creating a portal. Instead, he just nodded and jumped softly on the dragon's back while the dragon took long sighs. "I don't mind being a judge unless I have to, also I don't mind seeing freedom." Sword never really liked to be understood by his words even before his history.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
⎿ Lost Saga & Other Tales) ⏋

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces