Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Juls July Customs - Winners 3rd Post - Sorry for the mix up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:00 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON! Nothing too unusual. ((TWINS))

Edit Category - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: • Limited - I think? if Music Videos counts as artwork? Otherwise - cosplay

This is a cosplay of the "deer" alien (after she lands) from Katy Perry's music Video for "E.T." - how its interpreted into a Soquili is mostly CC. As in, she doesn't have to be wearing a full breastplate/armour, but maybe some accessories or partial pieces to represent... like a "soquili-ized' version of her costume to look like it was designed for a horse to wear.

What are most important to me to be accurate to the video: her manestyle and make up/face markings

Video link and refs are below

WIP Needed? yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: see ref images
Face: see ref images
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

Screen Shots: http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/kamikipets/Custom Ideas/ET/
Video: http://vevo.ly/gp4rGA

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - none
Wings: Describe Wings -none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: none

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: CC, see refs
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Kamiki
Breed: E.T.
Temper: xenophilic
Mate: none
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

TWIN INFO:
^ virtually the same as above, except in a silvery/cool color theme. So they are like gold and silver twins (silver breastplate, blue/silver body color, silver streaks in the hair instead of gold…etc). Also, a similar theme but different hairstyle would be great.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:02 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON! Nothing too unusual.

Edit Category: Minor - Moderate?
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Marvel Comic's Deadpool (Deadpool and Cable, X-men, Deadpool etc.)
WIP Needed?: It would be appreciateed <:

Body: Dark Cranberry Red & Dark Grey
Face: Dark Cranberry Red & Dark Grey
Mane: None
Tail: None
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): Pony reference, Marvel Wiki, off-colored turn-around

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: His face should have few lines like he's covered in a very tight mask. No pupils in his eyes. No mane or tail.

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:Utility belt with teleporter and harness with katana sheathes at the back(two katanas should be visible behind him), and a knife sheath (with knife) at his front shoulder. ((Optional: Pistol holster on his back thigh (with pistol), a knife sheath lower on that back leg (with knife)
"bands" on his neck and legs. They connect his mask, main body, wrists, and ankles of the costume.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pony reference, Marvel Wiki, off-colored turn-around

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deadpool
Owner: xFalenx
Breed: Merc with a Mouth
Temper: What fourth wall?
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 037
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): black and red

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:29 am

Edit Category: Heavy
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? yes please^^

Body: a bay paint, please see references for patterns and colour. A note on the legs though I would like only the left hind leg to have white all the way to the hoof, and the other three to fade from the body colour to black below the knee.
Face: A thin white blaze down the middle of his face
Mane: Mane and tail are both black with random streak of white as in reference pic. They should be slightly windblown (as if wind was blowing from behind him) and his mane should be medium-long with most of his hair on the far side. I'd like his bangs to be long and cover his far eye. I would also like him to have a bit of a "bridle path" which is traditional for arabians. This is where his mane is shaved a few inches so that it appears to start slightly lower down his neck like the arabian's mane in the body pattern reference.
Tail: His tail is long, almost touching the ground or blowing off the ground slightly and also black with a couple streaks of white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering, nothing super fluffy, but similar to the reference of Ghede. (I have permission to use Ghede for fetlock reference).
Reference Image(s):
body colour/pattern,
fetlock style reference

Custom Items: traditional Arabian bridle, breastplate, and blanket. Primarily deep blue and gold in colour (though of course other colours can be mixed in as you see fit). A few roses in his mane, maybe right behind his ear or something, and then a few at the top of his tail. The "costume" reference shows the kind of style of blanket I would like but you can play around with the details however you like (I love intricate patterns and I'd be willing to pay extra if needed). Some gold beaded strings draped across his body and gold bangles on his forelegs or gold accessories other places would be loved as well. (I love gold if you couldn't guess haha ^^")
Reference Image(s) for Items:
bridle ref 1, bridle ref 2, costume style,
attempt at drawing a reference for accessories

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aamir
Owner: Tamiko_kitten
Breed: Egyptian Arabian
Temper: Determined
Mate:
Tag Background: Its not in the tag galley so i dont know the name but i've seen it on many certs: The two sand dunes with the starry background, thanks!
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

note: could I please request two versions of him? One with his accessories and one version without accessories ("unclothed") so his body pattern can be shown? Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 am
MINI! I Like em small!

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Pixie
Concept Origin: My head
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: White with blue and green markings of your choice
Face: White
Mane: Braid - Blue
Tail: Braid - Blue
Hooves/Fetlocks: Whatever looks good to you
Reference Image(s): Ref for colors Please use the blue from the bows for mane, tail and markings and the green on body for markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Please color the pixie wings the same color of green as the body markings.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Blue and green butterflies around her, matching butterfly necklace and bracelet to match colors of the soq.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace - Doesn't need to be as detailed just like the style of it.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Flutterina
Owner: Sillyangelkitty
Breed: Pixie
Temper: Playful
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: Match to soq
Tag feather color(s): Match to soq

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

SillyAngelKitty

Beloved Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

Stratham

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:46 am
RARE! Gettin unusual here!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Kirin
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? If you can, please!

Body: CC, something rich & elegant based on this color scheme! Not all colors have to be used, and they don't have to be EXACTLY those colors, can be tweaked-- it's just an inspiration =) I like natural patterns/themes, if that's any help.

Face: CC again; I like unusual face markings, and accented or smoky eyes, if those are some ideas.

Mane: A unique mix of stock template hairs-- go wild mix and matching! I'd like the "back" portion of the hair though, whatever you choose, to be of med to long length =)

Tail: Your choice, med to long length

Hooves/Fetlocks: Default

Reference Image(s): Overall color inspiration again

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Style 1
Scales: Um, default? Shiny!

Trading Post Items: Sure, maybe 3 hoop earrings-- and either flowers (if you think it looks good) in mane, or a hairstick (long chain, possibly? Flower, Short chain or Ball are options too)
Custom Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Will decide upon seeing!
Owner: Stratham
Breed: Spirited?
Temper: Decide upon seeing
Mate: None
Tag Background: May I choose after seeing her?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:10 am
SUPER RARE! I'm just being different. ((TWINS))

Please excuse crumby reference, did it a few years ago and never got round to tidying it up. @_@;

This is for TWIN Angeni, but they are literally identical save for a colour shift on one!

Twin 1
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin:
Family Colours/New Concept - Certain elements of the design were inspired by my family's tartan, everything else is my own idea.
WIP Needed? Just one to see progress if possible.

Body: She has a buckskin/mocha colour. Her mane coat is dun seeping into white and then finally a darker brown. Consult reference for rough idea of what I mean. >.< *Terrible at explaining*
Face: N/A - Can't see her eyes.
Mane:
In line with the buckskin colour her hair is dark (as in the references). While I want to leave the style primarily up to yourself her hair MUST cover her eyes. Part of her charm is that you can't see her eyes and she appears to be 'ultra fluffy' in appearance. If you want to follow the design on the reference then you can or if you have your own idea then that's fine as well - I'm not fussy. x3
Tail:
She has a short and very poofy tail, see reference images for more detail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy! Undeniably fluffy, make them poofy and have fun with it as she's a shire horse.
Reference Image(s):
Here

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: CC choice, I was thinking of a darker set of wings with flecks of lighter colour (like eagle feathers) but sometimes my understanding of colour sucks. If you think something would look far better then pick that.

Custom Items: Tartan throw over flank, consult reference. Note I can't draw tartan at all (sorry!) but so long as you keep the blue colours I'll be happy. I defer to your better judgement in this!
Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Dalmasca
Owner: Epine de Rose
Breed: Windbourne
Temper: Chilling
Mate: None (Is it possible to take this off the cert?)

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
North Winds
Said to hail from the Scottish Highlands, this particular Angeni is adverse to warmer climes. It's generally said that she only appears when the temperature is at its coldest and with it, she often brings that extra bite with her. Attuned to the more unforgiving winds of the north, she is regarded as the representative of this particular aspect of nature.

Twin 2
Concept Origin:
Family Colours/New Concept - Certain elements of the design were inspired by my family's tartan, everything else is my own idea.
WIP Needed? Just one to see progress if possible.

Body: She has a buckskin/mocha colour. Her mane coat is dun seeping into white and then finally a darker brown. Consult reference for rough idea of what I mean. >.< *Terrible at explaining*
Face: N/A - Can't see her eyes.
Mane:
In line with the buckskin colour her hair is dark (as in the references). While I want to leave the style primarily up to yourself her hair MUST cover her eyes. Part of her charm is that you can't see her eyes and she appears to be 'ultra fluffy' in appearance. If you want to follow the design on the reference then you can or if you have your own idea then that's fine as well - I'm not fussy. x3
Tail:
She has a short and very poofy tail, see reference images for more detail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy! Undeniably fluffy, make them poofy and have fun with it as she's a shire horse.
Reference Image(s):
Here

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: CC choice, I was thinking of a darker set of wings with flecks of lighter colour (like eagle feathers) but sometimes my understanding of colour sucks. If you think something would look far better then pick that.

Custom Items: Tartan throw over flank, consult reference. Note that Ark tartan is GREEN but once again, design is where I defer to your better judgement in this!
Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Ark
Owner: Epine de Rose
Breed: Windbourne
Temper: Calming
Mate: None (Is it possible to take this off the cert?)

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
South Winds
Said to hail from the more southern regions of England, this particular Angeni is adverse to colder climes. It's generally said that she only appears when the temperature is at its warmest and with it, she often brings the more comforting elements with her. Attuned to the more benevolent winds of the south, she is regarded as the representative of this particular aspect of nature.

When both twins meet, the air about them calms and one can be sure of a 'moderate' day - or at least a more tolerable breeze!

Also note that Dalmasca is one family's colours, while Ark is meant to be my other side's colours - just to avoid confusion. n_n;;

Epine de Rose

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:17 am
MINI! I Like em small!

Edit Category: Minimum/moderate
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: The usdia with the leg feathers please!
Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed? I won't say no but it's not necessary.

Body: An ash gray w/ light tabby markings
Face: Gray w/ light tabby markings, light grey ear tips
Mane: CC Custom long OR Long style 2 light blue
Tail: CC Custom long/shaggy OR Punk tail, light blue
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves-dark grey or a white (you choose) Fetlocks- lighter grey/white
Eyes: Extremely light blue, looks blind.
Reference Image(s): (Sorry she doesn't have as many stripes as I'd like her to have here)
Kitten with mask
Kitten no mask
Stripes
Stripes2
Stripes3
Stripes4
Stripes5
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: light tabby stripes all over
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Possibly the beaded bracelets please! CC you choose.
Custom Items: Skull kitty mask
Skull
Front of skull
Top of skull
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kitten
Owner: Insane Butterfly
Breed: Usdia
Temper: Strange
Mate:
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars by Ameh
Tag feather color(s):CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:

On another note, can I have an unmasked and masked certed/uncerted version?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am

Edit Category: Unedited
Body Build: Draft [Without the nose]
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? - No

Body: A CC mix of #171717, #00ff18, & #CCCCCC with Pinto markings if you can.
Face: Eye color: Left #CC99FF & Right #00ff18.
Mane: Cropped #72ffbb fading to white
Tail: Wild #72ffbb fading to white
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): [x][X][x] Colors

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 3-hoop earrings: Gold. Double cuffs: CC blue and black.
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kir
Owner: DarkHikari
Breed: Regular
Temper: Spirited
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 am
SUPER RARE! I'm just being different.

Edit Category: Heavy!
Concept Origin: My mind
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body: White
Face: White
Mane: navy blue, maroon. Long and curly
Tail: Maroon and Navy blue with light pink strands. Braids, and curls
Hooves/Fetlocks: Maroon Hooves
Reference Image(s): Ref!
Color and hat ref
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style 1~
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: 'Sleeves' for the the front legs, as seen in the ref, and a navy blue floppy hat with light pink and maroon ribbons
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Elspeth
Owner: Orangeish Sherbert
Breed: Mummer OC
Temper: Comic

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni of Improv
Justification for Domain Choice: The mummers troupe I was in in the Renaissance Festival was a big improv group, and this is a horse based on the character that I played.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:56 am
Edited 7/8 @ 11:09EDT: changed body build

Edit Category: Unedited! However, I understand her coloring may be complex and might require a boost in gold price; I am okay with this!
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular please~
Concept Origin: New Concept!
WIP Needed? I would love one!

Body: Basically, I would love for this kirin to be based off the idea of a nebulae. Nebulae are beautiful, and I've always loved how some of the space-themed Soquili have looked! My goal is to move her into that path :3

In the end, this will be mostly CC besides for a few things I think would work well for her~ This includes her body!
Face: I'll be leaving this mostly CC! I would like to request that her eyes faintly glow, similarly to the tip of her horn?
Mane: I do believe the curly mane would work best for her theme. :3 Colors CC, preferrably matching body patterns?
Tail: Curly tail as well, please? Colors CC, same as above. :3
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC! Whatever ends up working best with her body/scale combination. <3
Reference Image(s): Nebulae create gorgeous pictures in the night sky, and I would love to see how that translates onto a Soquili. :3 Here's some Nebulae images that I would love to see harkened to in this Soquili! Obviously, not all can be used, but picking and choosing and mixing is fine, just as long as the outer space/nebulae feeling is kept.

Orion Nebula, Horsehead Nebula, Tranquility Nebula, Orion Nebula (again), Crab Nebula, The Orion Nebula is rather photogenic

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I'd like for her to have the curved style of kirin horn--I believe that's Style 2? Perhaps the tip of it could be glowing like a bright star--a beacon of sorts? :3
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Default scales, please. :3 Perhaps, since she is a kirin, her scales could resemble the nebulae patterns?
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to see the horse after it's done before I decide this. I have a few ideas, but I want to pick what fits her best in the end. <3
Owner: Seiana_ZI
Breed: Nebulae
Temper: See name of horse!
Mate:
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars, please!
Tag frame color: As the Soquili is mostly CC and could be any number of vivid colours, I'll leave this up to you. :3 Anything that looks good with her coloration?
Tag feather color(s): See above~  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Sawaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Username of owner(s): Sawaki
Breed: Kalona
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed if any are selected in this way? Yup  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Soquili Species: Kalona - Wind Cross
Concept Origin: Black Butler Cosplay
WIP Needed? Please? But not necessary

Body: Black
Face: Should be grinning, looking friendly. Not the usual Kalona face. Something to match one of the references would be awesome. Eye color Red
Mane: Edited Short
Tail: Deviltail 1
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven
Reference Image(s): Hair and accessories Tea & Tray and outfit refrence

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Demon horns 1
Wings: Nerp Wind Wings - Black like a raven
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Leg raised, tea and try should be under the leg

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Pocket Watch, Suit, Tea and Tray
Reference Image(s) for Items: pocket Watch

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sebastian Michaelis
Owner: CheshireKttty
Breed: Kalona-wind / Black Butler Cosplay (whatever you usually put for this stuff)
Temper: Charismatic
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: [xXx]

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: You
WIP Needed? Nope biggrin

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): N/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Quad/ CC
Wings: Style 5
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: ALLL CC

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: You again XD

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name when I see him
Owner: Renegade Athena
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Will decide when I get him

Have fun!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:44 pm

This is a twins custom form for me and Mediciner. We will be paying separately if chosen.

Soquili Species: Kirin Half breed
Concept Origin: Rivendell inspired twins
WIP Needed?: Yes please <3
Note: This is going to be CC for the most part, with acception of a few details that are added down in the form below.
Body: We'd like one with a lighter pearl-esk body and darker mane, and the other with a darker pearl-esk body and lighter mane. Not particular which one gets which mix.
Face: Eyes- CC
Mane: Something more long and flowy with some loose curl mixed in. Possibly a few glowy accents mixed in.
Tail: Same as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: We'd like to go with the alternate kirin option for the hooves/fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/Rivendell-1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell-2.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell-3.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The alternate kirin horn with a bit of a glow to it.
Wings: N/A
Scales: Just scales along the front of their legs and down their noses.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC, just something that fits with the theme with a magical glow about them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Things based off of this
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/Rivendell-1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell-2.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell-3.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Male - Katarina Everard, Female - Mediciner
Breed:
Temper: TBD
Mate: --

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Body Build: Regular (leg down)
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Black
Face: Eyes – glowing blood red, expression – fanged frown, ears back
Mane: Color – black with dark red highlights, Style - short, wild, wolfish
Tail: Color – black with dark red highlights, Style - wolfish without being mutant
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: silver 3 Hoop
Custom Items: black leather collar with silver pentacle charm
Reference Image(s) for Items: collar pentacle charm

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Abyss
Owner: catmagick
Breed: Hellhound
Temper: Mischievous
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: [x]

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/a
Justification for Domain Choice: N/a  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out