Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
{ ♪ } p l o t s + R P { OPEN! New cubs and plots!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:20 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:00 pm
heart  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:52 am
new leopard. A bit of a blank slate.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:25 pm
u ua;; .... *tries to bump up.*  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:35 pm
u u;  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:09 pm
... emotion_kirakira  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:44 am
try this again, I suppose... u ua;;; *adds some cubs and plot ideas*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:12 am
@ @  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:23 am
emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:51 pm
I have plots for two of lions.

Ekrem
My boy Hanja is starting a gang (kind of like Dodger's from Oli and Co.). They will be wandering around the rogue lands for a while until they end up in the Makono-Epesi. You can read more about the gang here. I was wondering if maybe Ekrem would be willing to tag along. Hanja could fill Ekrem's right hand man plot. I don't know whether Ekrem would consider Hanja evil though.

Cahala

Inia is currently lost in the deserts north of the Tuait'tekem. She hates being along and is very much a push-over. Maybe Inia and Cahala can travel to the Firekin together? Inia certainly needs toughening up. Of course, they would have to part once they reach Firekin territory, but it would be nice for Inia to have a friend for a little while before she heads to the Pridelands. Plus she's kind of going to die out in the desert if someone doesn't rescue her soon. x3  

The Captain Britain

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 pm
My boy Ufisadi's got a bit of unfortunate history and he's trying to turn his life around in the Chokwe pride. He's thought up until this point that life alone is the best for him, but a partner would help him get over the last little hiccup he's trying to rise up against. I feel like Ekrem could be just the lion for the job. I can give you a detailed history of what's happened to him if you want, but in a nutshell he's an ex-prankster who is trying to become a better lion. The Chokwe will hopefully whip him into shape, but having someone to care for him/care for will definitely help him become a much better lion in the end. Definitely thinks highly of himself despite what's happened, although his ego's certainly been taken down a notch or ten. He's just a lonely guy who won't admit it X3

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:16 pm
I FINALLY have someone to for sure plot with you with if your interested.

Khesbedj, is in the dawnwalkers, and looking for cubs as his classmates in the pride. I would like to develop a careful friendship. He has 6 litter siblings, and 4 older siblings. He is ALSO apart of a set of triplets. So attention isn't what he needs. Born to mostly a feminine family- he will take more after his mother and become a healer in the future. Maybe even a priest- but it may branch out to a Scribe. Reserved, quiet, good natured and just overall a good apple but makes himself invisible. Extremely involved with his studies.. and yet so tender as a being as a whole.

I would like to possibly throw out closely plotted with either of the girls, although your natural colored girlly may possibly be related to him. >_>.. so Id like to maybe see about your star struck girl? But I would like rps with both ;3!

Anyhow. Please let me know, so we can finally~ finally plot something together ! D: It NEEDS to happen. So I am now standing firm ouob in seeking out this perfect opportunity!

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:56 pm
whoa. Didn't know I had these offers here, til a friend pointed them out to me! xD; sorry folks!

SilverLutz

Ekrem: Hmmm.. I'm not interested in him joining a pride yet, but he can certainly help with any healing your fella might need if he happened to come across him. P8

Cahala: Ohdear. xDa not sure how she'd take to someone clingy/without a backbone. Might get annoyed of her, hehe. Definitely tell her that the Firekin miiiight not be a place for her to go. cx

The Captain Britain

Hm.. I'd be ok with them meeting, but I don't think I could settle on anything concrete. xDa Not too sure he's what I'm looking for mate wise, but I've no problem with them meeting~

Chi Sohma

xDa Sure he can meet my girls. Aida, the natural one, is playful and outgoing at the moment. She'll still be as such as she gets older, but mature and tone it down a bit.

Kanika is flirty, feisty, playful, and rowdy. Definitely a little ball of sass. xD She's my strongest muse of the two, but I've no problem playing the both of them. cx  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff