Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
13 Years OldThird YearRavenclawChaserSingle

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dinner? Now that was completely different. Cat opened her mouth to refuse, then closed it again, realizing that perhaps dinner with Chase would be nice. She giggled. "So we have a deal then? Dinner then massage?" She tossed her bright read curls and gave him a wink. Ever since the whole fiasco with Tay and Roi, she had missed the company of a man, a spot that perhaps this fifth year Prefect could fill. However, a string of jealousy tugged on her heart as he joked so playfully with the other readhead, Phi. Cat shook her head, realizing that the jealousy was unfounded, and tried to focus on the talk of Quidditch.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Shina listened to the banter, smiling. It seemed like the Quidditch team was a fun place. She'd have a good time here if she made the team. Shina brushed a hand through her bangs and checked that the rest of her hair was still securely tied back. "May I choose a broom? I know we might not be starting quite yet, but I'd like to look over the available brooms if there isn't a problem with that," Shina asked.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:33 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

The fourth year was happy to his fellow blue and copper housemates entered onto the field. He rose an eyebrow as the First year just sat down and did his homework. He was about to say something when Cat had appeared and began talking to him. He shook his head at her rushing to help him and rose an eyebrow at her last sentence.
"Why? If you're thinking you got the Chaser position locked. You may not. Depends if we can get more then three chasers." He said smiling. This year no one was gonna keep their positions, except for the Captain, seeing as to how he'd need a position to stay the Captain.

He looked up when a missing Fifth Year from the team had returned and he waved happily. He crossed his arms as he listened to everyone else who had come down and join him at the pitch. When he had decided they had enough people he took a deep breathe and began to talk to everyone.
"Lets see. Alright well seeing as to how we've got a few second years and a fifth year trying out you First years will have to wait. Also those who were already on the team last year doesn't exactly mean you're on the team this year. Alright everyone grab your brooms and lets start." He said to everyone.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

"Understood," he said. He sat back down and started to quietly calculate his chances of actually getting the Keeper's position. It seemed near impossible, considering how upperclassmen take priority over underclassmen. He was also sure that being a first year, he doesn't have as much experience as the other boy competing for the Keeper's position. Maybe he should aim for Chaser's position after all.

He wasn't bad a flying, just the thought of shooting through the sky on a wooden stick made him hesitate. And besides, Beaters will try to bludgeon him to death like that textbook from Charms. Well, he already broke his jaw once, so another time won't scar him that much. On the other hand, Keepers will have quaffles flying at them at every possible second. So maybe being a Chaser is better... Chase'll have to wait and see.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:14 am
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Very well, I suppose I will try out then." Cat said in response to Woil. "Even if it's just to show you that I'm still a great flyer." Grinning at the blonde boy, she mounted her broom and kicked off into the air. She sat on it, hovering just above the ground. Looking around at her team, she called, "So who's the first Keeper? Who shall be my opponent, hm?" She said all of this jokingly, thoroughly enjoying Quidditch tryouts.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Tristain hadn't exactly recognized the voice, but she could tell it belonged to the captain just by its tone. Turning to her left and straightening her back, she was met with a gentle face that she had seen at their most recent sorting ceremony, though she had never actually met the boy.

With her arms crossed around the neck of her broom, she listened silently as directions were given, then nodded obediently to relate the fact that she understood. With a smile so eagerly trying to peak from within, Tristain inched closer to the captain alongside the others and waited for specific directions.

This was it. This was her moment to shine.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:32 am
User Image

Chase smirked at Cat’s candor. She was playful and fun, just the sort of distraction that he was looking for. Would it be a lasting thing? Pff, what was? But she seemed to share his sense of humor and appreciation of a good time. As she swung up on to her broom and took to the air, Chase felt very like a game of cat and mouse was beginning. Giving Woil a fraternal punch to the shoulder with a broad smile he swung up onto his broom and flew a small circle around Cat. ”That would be me, beautiful. You had better be careful though.” His emerald eyes sparkled with mischief and candor, ”If you damage my fragile ego too badly, I might have to make you pay for dinner.”

With a wink, he was off. Soaring across the pitch. Just a few years before he had declined his grandparents offer to buy him the newest model of the Firebolt. He felt like having a lesser broom would prove that he was a superior flyer. He still felt that a superior flyer on a lesser broom was worth more than an inferior rider on a top of the line broom. However, a superior rider on a superior broom, well, it didn’t take a scholar to add that up. Chase had taken all of the Advanced Flying classes and spent most of his spare time astride, when he wasn’t in the library.

He had been wanting to play Quidditch for years. But he had been forbidden. Now, leaving his grandparents estate and generally thumbing their noses at the rules, the cousins were trying to re-acclimate to wizarding society at school. In a way, it had been very hard on Chase. His first year back as a free man and he was named Prefect. So now, all of his prankster-ish habits had to be curbed. Flirting was his only outlet for his enthusiastic personality. Well, flirting and flying. After a lap of the field he settled in front of the goal posts to wait for the first attempts and his mind drifted to a beautiful blonde Seeker that he would be seeing on the field this year.

Shaking those drifting, teasing images from his mind, he turned to focus on his teammates and securing his position before he imagined his future matches and Slytherin beauties.

Dolphina Oceanus rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 2, 10, 1, 10, 2, 3, 2, 1, 7 Total: 48 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Quaffle in hand, the red-headed Chaser zoomed toward the goal posts where the handsome Keeper lay in wait. Tossing the ball in her hands a few times to get re-used to it's feel, she called to Chase, giving him her best flirtatious smile, "Your fragile ego? If it's that weak, you may want to steer clear of me! Egos don't survive long around me!" Even before she finished her sentence she was off, heading toward the goal posts. Timing her shot, the Quaffle flew from her hands, flying towards the goal...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Pathological Kisser rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 5, 1, 10, 6, 8, 9, 5, 9, 7 Total: 67 (10-100)

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 am
User Image

Chase chuckled at Cat’s playful taunting. ”Stay away? Would be so cruel?” he asked in mock pain. This was the sort of exchange that he had missed. Verbal battles simply for the fun of it, overflowing with flirtatious undertones. Flying around the goal posts, he settled just in front of the center goal. He had spent his year, since before he had ever started at Hogwarts dreaming about Quidditch and practicing on his broom. Though he hadn’t always been so disciplined as he was now. Years of advanced flying had honed his practice. Of course, he wish that he could have had a few lessons with the new professor, the Bulgarian Ivan Dakier. From what Chase heard, he was near impossible to impress.

In any case, he studied various books on flying, coming up with his own practice routines. Even incorporating warm-up routines that maneuvers that he saw the professionals use. Reading and studying was a passion, flying was an escape. He had more than once thought of becoming a professional Quidditch player. THAT would really make his grandparents mad. But it sounded like the best job in the world to him. But these last few years, where he was forced to keep from interacting with others and forbidden from playing Quidditch had quieted those dreams. But, now, here on the pitch. He felt those old wishes reawakening.

This year was too busy, with OWLs approaching, to worry about the future yet. This summer would be important. But for now, his mind was totally on the Quaffle. As it should have been, since Cat was flying straight for the goal and throwing the pocked ball with great accuracy. Chase spun his broom and dove towards it’s path, his arm stretching out, striving to stop the goal…

((Sorry for the delay!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:33 am
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie hurried to the quidditch pitch, her new Firebolt II over her shoulder. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" she said hurriedly as she arrived in front of Woil. I hope this doesn't affect my being on the team. she thought as she looked up at the older student.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Thump went the Quaffle against Chase's hand. Cat shook her head. It was so unlike her to miss. Those many years of playing Quidditch with her friends... 'I'm normally such a good shot! It must be his good looks that are distracting me...' As he held the ball, she said in response to him, "If you're worried about your ego, then..." She didn't finish the sentence, and instead changed the subject. "So, what sort of food will it be? That way I can wear colors that the food matches. I'm not so graceful when it comes to eating." She really liked this handsome boy. He was playful, easy to joke with. Cat needed someone like that. She was a joker, someone who always took everything lightly. She loved their playful banter, and wished this moment could go on forever. Just her and Chase, practicing Quidditch, flirting playfully...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

Catching the Quaffle with a small ‘whoop’, Chase spun his broom around making a show of tossing it up from behind his back and catching it again with an over dramatic flourish. Laughing good naturedly, he tossed the Quaffle back to Cat. ”Well, since I’m paying, I bet there is a good place with invisible food somewhere. I’ll be looking forward to you dressing to match.” With a wink he turned to look down at the players below.

“Yo, Cap! Should we go again? Or change it up?” his American accent yelled down to Woil. He wasn’t sure how many passes their captian wanted to see for each Chaser or how many save attempts for each Keeper. Though he was thoroughly enjoying himself. Perhaps he and Cat would have to come up here for some private Quidditch practices of their own.

((Sorry for my super blah posts. Major headache but I wanted to get this up tonight so we could keep moving))  

Pathological Kisser

Dolphina Oceanus rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 7, 9, 5, 8, 3, 7, 4, 6, 7 Total: 63 (10-100)

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
13 Years OldThird YearRavenclawChaserTaken by Chase Balford

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Now, normally, people couldn't keep up with her fast-paced banter, but when Chase easily re-took the upper hand, Cat felt a rush of exhilaration. She admired how he handled the ball so easily, and felt a blush coming on as he responded so playfully. "If you can indeed show me invisible food, I may just have to match!" she said, her Irish lilt floating across the breeze. She laughed to show him she was joking, but shot him a flirtatious smile anyway. Then he shouted down to Woil, and she responded for him, "That's it? Only one pass? I haven't even shown you what I can do! That first one wasn't fair, you were distracting me." Leaning forward on her broom, she shot forward and snatched the Quaffle from his hand. Looping around him, she flew back out to her position, and quickly threw it at the goals, hoping to catch him off guard.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:43 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Chase and Cat were going to be a pain. So he flew up in their banter and shook his head.
"Do two more so that its best outta three." He wanted to turn their little feud into a friendly competition. Plus it might be some entertainment for the group to have some fun during tryouts.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Quidditch Pitch