Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Not so humble beginnings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:17 pm
"Your silly Damage.You know it feels like something that was missing from my heart is now back.I forgot what it's like to have a friend.Plus that I just don't want to be alone anymore since if I'm alone I'll just turn to be cold hearted and I don't want that.You just make me feel like I know that I won't be alone anymore Damage." Aile said as she coughed a bit while she laughed a bit as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:41 pm
Weirdo had just left the building when he turned to his left and sw eggman in his chair come floating by. Eggman looked at weirdo and smiled. "Well well if it isn't the grey nusiense, whats your name weird, or creepy?" Weirdo now glared at him. "Its weirdo and what are you doing here?" Eggman stoppeduessing and looked at him. "Why for my emeralds of course!" He exclaied as thwo metal arms appeared on each side of his floating chair and went towards him. Weirdo did not move, or flunch, not out of fear, but joy. He jumped up as the arms came to him, and he pulled out a gaint wood chopping axe, and cut the two arms off. Weirdo loved to mess with eggman, took his mind off serois matters for a while.  

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:00 pm
There was a knock at Kasumi's door and she opened the door to see one of the people she knew around Blazer."Kasumi.Eggman has been seen around again." Blazer said."I'm on it.Geez what the hell is he looking for around here that could make him be around here more then normal." Kasumi said as she left her house and soon saw Eggman."Hey Eggman I thought that I told you that if I saw you here in this town again I would make sure that you would go to jail." Kasumi said as she thossed a throwing star at Eggman.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:26 am
Damage gave her a smile and handed her the rice balls. "Sorry if there not made right I learned how to make them for someone a few years ago." Damage gave her a smile. "So after you finish with the rice balls you think your strong enough to go for a walk." Damage sat down on the chair next to her bed.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:02 pm
"Thanks Damage.It does not matter how there made as long as there made from the heart thats all that matters Damage.Yea I think I'll be able to go for a walk after I eat the rice balls." Aile said as she smiled at Damage and then started to eat the rice balls.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:43 pm
((Sorry I haven't been posting. =T I had a block for awhile))
Moonlight had looped his arm through Midnight's as they headed down the street to the park.
"So, how have you been with your life? Isn't there any glory in being a vampire?" he smiled.

Midnight huffed as he looked away from him. "Moonlight....I don't like this. How come you saved me from that massacre years ago? I don't understand when it was your kind that had attacked my village. Not counting it was after my parents were taken by a bunch of soldiers and after I had saved you. How come those vampires were looking for you and everything? Who are you really?" she asked. There were so many questions in her that she had to let them all go. She didn't want Moonlight to leave a single detail out, not one.
Moonlight sighed, knowing that she was going to ask all of those questions. "When we get to the park, I'll explain everything. Every last thing that you wish to know." he answered.

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:29 pm
Weirdo had finished off eggman, and sent him cursing hm in minutes. "Maybe you should bring one of your bots next time!" He said turning his back to him and walking away from him and aile and the black hedgehog.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:35 pm
"Whoa.Thats something.Well I better head back home since I'll have to make myself some dinner.Plus that I don't have to worry for a while about Eggman." Kasumi said as she headed back home while making sure that she didn't drop any of her weapons.  

MirageXX
Crew

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:42 pm
Damage felt the fight outside but didn't move because he knew that Weirdo could handle it. He was right since the fight ended soon. Damage smiled at Aile and said "So you ready for that walk Aile?" Damage smile faded when he herd something in his head. '....Time......come....I.... return.' Damage put his hand on his head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:48 pm
"Yep.I'm ready to take a walk Damage.Damage is everything alright?I know we just met but I really want to make sure that my friends are alright." Aile said as she hugged Damage since it was the only thing she could think of at the time."Well now it's been a long time since I have felt dark energy like that.Now who would that dark energy belong to oh yes now I remember it belong to Blade." The voice thought to herself.  

MirageXX
Crew

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:02 pm
Midnight sat on the fountain at the park while Moonlight sat a distance next to her, his fingers drumming softly on the fountain's base.
"So? Start explaining yourself." Midnight said, arms crossed. "Who are you really?"

Moonlight sighed, looking at her. "....I'm a prince from a long bloodline. In that bloodline, there were some who were vampires. But the issue was when I found out that some of them lived. Midnight, with all honesty, I didn't mean for that massacre to come to your village. It was an honest accident. Not counting I saved you because....." he trailed off, sighing.
"Because?" Midnight urged.
"Because.....I didn't want a beautiful young lady like yourself die......" Moonlight said softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:48 pm
Damage smiled at Aile still holding his head. "Ya I'm fine lets go take that walk." Damage grabbed her and and started to head to the door. 'He's coming back sooner then I thought.' Damage thought to himself.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:01 pm
"Alright Damage.Still thanks for making sure that I get better and that I'm sure that I'll be better in time thanks to you Damage." Aile said as she blushed when Damage grabbed her hand and walked with him to the door.

Kasumi got back home and saw that she didn't drop any of her weapons."Well I didn't drop anything.Plus I'll make sure that I can make better throwing stars." Kasumi said as she sat down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:30 pm
Damage locked the door and started to walk towards the park while still holding Aile's hand. "It's my pleasure since I promised my self to make sure nothing happens to you." Damage counted to walk holding her hand but stopped thinking he might have said something odd.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:43 pm
Aile just blushed when she heard what Damage said."Thanks Damage.That's the nicest thing anyone has said and that it just makes me happy that someone does care about since I've lost everything that meant anything to me." Aile said as she was still blushing and was still holding Damage's hand.

"I'm going to look over things right now.After I take a nap." Kasumi said as she took a nap.  
◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff