Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
What are we missing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Celtic zombie-kitten
I said I have met them. I can name two others that I know on Gaia and I remember PM'ing with another female, but I forget her name.
HyenasEatBones is actually a good friend of mine, but I haven't spoken to him in a while... Anyways, the main problem is that the ones I know are not very fond of posting in the guild forums, and so I am lonely. sweatdrop

well then talk to someone who isn't a hyena then ^^ just because you aren't of the same furry species doesn't mean you cant have fun talking to them. and lots of people aren't fond of posting here in the guild sweatdrop
Oh, I do enjoy talking to everyone here in the guild. (otherwise I wouldn't be talking to y'all on here. lol) 3nodding
I just want to talk to others of my same species as well... I started a thread, and it died... :/  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:02 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Celtic zombie-kitten
I said I have met them. I can name two others that I know on Gaia and I remember PM'ing with another female, but I forget her name.
HyenasEatBones is actually a good friend of mine, but I haven't spoken to him in a while... Anyways, the main problem is that the ones I know are not very fond of posting in the guild forums, and so I am lonely. sweatdrop

well then talk to someone who isn't a hyena then ^^ just because you aren't of the same furry species doesn't mean you cant have fun talking to them. and lots of people aren't fond of posting here in the guild sweatdrop
Oh, I do enjoy talking to everyone here in the guild. (otherwise I wouldn't be talking to y'all on here. lol) 3nodding
I just want to talk to others of my same species as well... I started a thread, and it died... :/

Yeah there just aren't a whole lot of hyena people and most threads here are pretty dead XD unfortunately  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nikki The Wolf Girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:31 pm
Maybe we should try some new things, how about we have a "guild spirit" thing were we try to reach 100,000 posts. This can be introduced by a random thread called guild spirit on the main page that way it's easy to find, there won't be an award given it will just be a random chat thread but if you wish you can give a small prize. We could add other stuff too, maybe a charity subforum were people can post their dream avis in threads and anyone willing to donate they can donate to them (I haven't seen a subforum like this yet but sorry if there already is one). We could also have contests. (Again I haven't seen a subforum like this but if there is then sorry.) Finally you could maybe send an announcement about banning the inactive members, that might get some people to come back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:45 pm
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Maybe we should try some new things, how about we have a "guild spirit" thing were we try to reach 100,000 posts. This can be introduced by a random thread called guild spirit on the main page that way it's easy to find, there won't be an award given it will just be a random chat thread but if you wish you can give a small prize. We could add other stuff too, maybe a charity subforum were people can post their dream avis in threads and anyone willing to donate they can donate to them (I haven't seen a subforum like this yet but sorry if there already is one). We could also have contests. (Again I haven't seen a subforum like this but if there is then sorry.) Finally you could maybe send an announcement about banning the inactive members, that might get some people to come back.

Those sound like good ideas ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nikki The Wolf Girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:49 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Nikki The Wolf Girl

Why thankyou, i've owned enough guilds back in the day to know how to get people active, shame is they're all dead at the minute.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:51 pm
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Nikki The Wolf Girl

Why thankyou, i've owned enough guilds back in the day to know how to get people active, shame is they're all dead at the minute.

Oh I know mine too >.< Most of the guilds I am in are now infested with crickets xD its pretty quiet in them. The only one making noise most of the time is me >.> wow that sounded dirty eek  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nikki The Wolf Girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:52 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Nikki The Wolf Girl

Oh I know mine too >.< Most of the guilds I am in are now infested with crickets xD its pretty quiet in them. The only one making noise most of the time is me >.> wow that sounded dirty eek

It only sounds dirty if you say it does. Lol.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:08 pm
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

It only sounds dirty if you say it does. Lol.

lol yeah it sounded bad. oh well cant wait till it gets warmer  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:09 pm
I was thinking about starting my own guild (for hyenas, of course), but since I can't find enough people who would join, I just decided why even bother? *le sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:38 pm
I know I've been in here and I haven't said anything at all, except for the intro post, but I can try to think of something. I'm not on here a lot but I would like to start getting on here once I have something to do. So for now, I'll try to help.

I am a furry lover, but I'm not a furry myself, but don't worry, I have never trolled on any furry because I honestly think that they are awesome.

Sorry for never saying anything. Maybe I should be on here more often.  

Lord Hinotama

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:56 pm
I found something intriguing that we might want to try something similar maybe I could do some of the art ^^

Faekats

Could be quite cute and fun ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:13 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
I found something intriguing that we might want to try something similar maybe I could do some of the art ^^

Faekats

I like your idea, and I can contribute to the art, too. 3nodding
I do think we could get more active members if we actually had something to offer them, such as virtual "pets" like this.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:37 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Faekats

I like your idea, and I can contribute to the art, too. 3nodding
I do think we could get more active members if we actually had something to offer them, such as virtual "pets" like this.

Mhm I think they are adorable. Only they wouldn't be cat's exclusively like this they would look like their animals more ^^ though the Jackal one is very sexy.

And we could have different types or colors ^^ or just allow them to color their own if they want.

And maybe because with that one they pay for the pet we could have them pay to the guild mule for it and we could use the money to benefit the guild even more.

I would also do more of the furry type creatures some of the stuff got a bit more mythical then animal.

It would get me excited ^^ just thinking about making it makes me excited.

Granted to get that huge it would take a while but I could probably do simple ones easily enough ^^ especially if people colored them on the computer themselves ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:41 pm
So how exactly does that work?  

00Shoe
Captain

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 pm
lol none of us knows. I tried starting one of those "pet shop" things myself, but it was too much work. xP  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff