Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grape Cola

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:27 am
i'm Kat and i'm from Massachusetts.
uhm, i enjoy playing Kingdom Hearts. of course, and roleplaying here on Gaia. i also enjoying writing my own stories and drawing (mostly for art class).
i'm a junior in high school an'... uhm... i'm in the top 10% of my class. yay?

my favorite character is sora or riku; my favorite keyblade is sweet memories; my favorite world is twilight town or destiny islands.

i'm currently working on the journal in KH2; i've beaten it twice on normal, and i am also working on an expert game. =D

i've beaten KH 1 several times over. while lamenting that KH2 was not being released quick enough.

and KH COM is currently holed up in my desk, waiting to be completed.

...so yeah, hi.
<333  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:04 pm
Hello! heart
I am Jordyn. I live in Idaho and am in a cosplay group called "Ichidan". Right now we're working on a hour and a half long Kingdom Hearts Roleplay and I am cast as Kairi. We're going on tour to conventions and have been invited to many. We mich even be sponcered by Marvel and Buena Vista Games! ^_^  

Mechanic_Winry

MOD_147

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:18 pm
Hola! Como estas? heart heart

*My name is Lauren, you can call me Ren, Rock, or Ghost, but you never can call me poo head O.o

*I'm a tall girl with short brown hair *if I spike it I look like a female sora X DDD* I'm kinda pale and I'm half french, I get tanner in the summer though

*I like to draw, paint, dance, listen to music, shop, play video games, run, and play sports

*My favorite food is sashimi, but it's so expensive, I eat a lot but I'm still a walking stick ;_;, I hate avocados, eeeww. : p

*I go to high school in Los Angeles, California, and I am 15 years of age : 3 * i'll be 16 in June X 3 *

*I have an Art shoppe and I do avi art, you guys can drop on by any time, or PM me, or leave me comments, I love comments : 3 ~ heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:12 pm
Howdy! This is my first day as a member of this lovely guild. mrgreen

Let's see... what to say about myself...

Well first off, my username is Yukidream13, but I go simply by Jo or JoJo.

I love to draw and am currently in college pursuing a career in an artistic field.
Video games, anime, manga, music, movies, photography, just about anything inspires me, and I always have an overabundance of ideas of what to draw next, but not enough time to get to all of them.

Obviously I am quite fond of the Kingdom Hearts games, my favorite character currently being Sora (I have yet to play through the second game). I just think he's so sweet and good natured, and he reminds me of my younger brother.
I've listened to "Hikari/Simple and Clean" and "Passion/Sanctuary" so many times they're almost always playing in my head. xp

One day I'd like to finally try out cosplay. I've created my own Kingdom Hearts character (whose upgraded look I have yet to draw) and it would be uber cool to dress up in a group. I think attending a convention in general would be an interesting experience.

AH! I think I've babbled enough here. sweatdrop

yukidream13

Sparkly Gekko

7,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Roxas262

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:43 pm
Name:Roxas262 (Greg)
Sex:Male
Height:5'6"
Weight:114lbs
Eyes:Blue (but change color by wut I'm whereing or by emotion)
Hair: Darkish, Light Brown (with hidden blonde strands that appear rarely)
Color:The Darkest Blue
Hobbies:Girls (duh), Draw/Sketch, Computer

About: You wanna no about me? Ok. I'm just a 13yr old seeking life and love. My life is that I have good friends, but all the others hate me. They hate me because I'm not good enough, that I don't fit in. I may be different, but I'm least I'm still living to the fullest. I promised myself not to give-up, so I did and still am. People hate me by the way I look, by the way I am, and by the way I act, but I'm still not fully miserible. I..... don't no wut to do. I'm still waiting for someone to be there for me and for me to be there with someone. I'm waiting for more adventure. Waiting, watching, searching. I need to seek the love that I've been looking for. You might think that I'm crazy or phyco, but I don't care. No one can stop me, except for my mom. But I'll sacrifice myself to save another. Hell I'll sacrifice myself for to save the world! But, I'll always, never give-up.... Thanks for reading.

My Old Life To Today:How I came to be as a 13 year old boy with a hard life that I face everyday. I will tell you on wut happened on March of 2005.
I, a 12 year old boy, lives a nice life and has good friends and has a great girlfriend. I wasn't really good at anything like physical stuff, but at least I was good at sketching and video games. Now, back to the story... My best friend was starting on skateboarding. I wanted to try, so got started and all that jazz. Then, it started. My friends started making fun of me, they started making rumors about me. I got kinda mad... but forgave them cuz I was a goody goody last year. They didn't though. They still did all that stuff I said and it got wrose. Other people started doing it and my grades were falling. It's the end of the school year now. I was just siting in the corner, over where the dark end of the room was, not partisipating in any events they were doing. The day was over and finaly free from it! But, it was still within me. Waiting for the right time to come out and attack... my darkness I felt. During the summer I was trying to control it and I was doing it a little and kinda worked.
New school-year at a new school. I'm 13 now and I felt better cuz I thought I would make new friends, but I was wrong. Everyone heard the rumors, believed them and hate me now. I felt like killing myself now and just getting away from life, and was going to one way or another. Until, on the night of November 10th, 2005, I had a dream. I would never think of it at all becuz I never had a dream like this. It was the dream of the red haired girl. I forgot to say that I found that written in the sand of the beach it said "KH" and "TT." That's when I got another and different dream. I was really freaked out and wanted to find info. I got on the internet and looked up KH on Google. I found all these things on a game called, Kingdom Hearts. It sounded interesting, so I reseached more. Then, I found a veiw pictures and videos. The most scariest one I thought was the one called "Another Side, Snother Story. Deep Dive." It was scary becuz that was my second dream I had. I was wrorried and had no idea on wut to do. I felt depressed and scared on that something or someone was watching me... I changed my ways and now I'm kinda emo/goth. I don't really act it that much, but that's what people call me at school. I didn't have a PS2, so I got the GBA version and beat both storys. I found out a lot on that as well. DiZ.... "Darkness is Zero"..... he was the most interesting one. He looked very intellegent and probly knew everything about the Kingdom Hearts story.... and guess what? I was right! He started everything in Kingdom Hearts and made Ansem and made him evil on accedent. Now, if you think I'm crazy and or phyco, plz tell me. I really want to here you say it to me in PM form. Thank you for reading and make sure this doesn't happen to you.

Depression: Is it real? It is. I feel it every day. I also feel a power that goes along with it. I feel more powerful, faster reflexes, and more intellegence. What's wrong with me? I don't want it, but I like the feeling of it. I want it. It gives me a ability as well. When I close my eyes, the color in them turn dark. I can see threw the dark shadows. But, to feel this power you need three things. You need depression, deep music, and a painful memory. It's a feeling that wants to take you over and cause pain and death to yourself. As you feel it, painful memories go threw your head, voices say your name over and over again, and you start getting these weird thoughts. Your light is trying to fight it off and keeps going when down. When you loose, you cant remember alot. You can't move your body. Your alone and can barly talk. Thoughts race threw your head and you can't control it. The main thing that goes threw your haed is the ones you love. You don't want to feel it and want to hide and run. I don't control it since I like this depession ability. I think of a song called "Hemegoto." It's from a Anime called Vandread. As I hum it, I feel it slowly reconstructing. I feel ready to fight and for something new to happen.

In other words, I'm alone and hurt with pain, misery, and darkness. I'm waiting, watching, and searching for life and love. I made a promise to myself and that promise is, to never give up. Thank you for reading.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:53 am
Hey
I'm new can't you tell from my very stylin clothes.

Anywho i'm XxeyesofblluexX, just in case you can't read from two iches to the left. You can call me Zule or hey you person , or even newbie.

I obviously like kh, but along with the final fantasy series (7 in particular). For anime in general i am favorable to Naruto, Helsing, and my friend is trying to get me hooked on FMA.

Thats about it for now.  

KadeDragoon

Cubic Incendia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:01 pm
hello. i am me. i am totally and completely obessed with KH and KH2. I dont own the game because i dont have a play station. My friend has it though. I havent finished it though. So i am warning people to warn other people when spoilers are ahead.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:50 pm
Hello! My name is Gevvy.
I like long walks on the beach, romantic candle lit dinners, dreaming of that special some one, and men!
I'm gay and proud and I almost never care what people say about me. I can be a bit of a jerk at times, but it usualy just means I need a hug. I do care about my appearance and try to keep myself looking my best at all times.
I have a crush on a boy in my school named Gunmoo, but he does not like me and he's moving back to Korea in the summer.
I am five foot eleven, and fourteen. My birthday is on August 28th and I currently live in Canada. My hair is always different colors, but it is a light blonde right now. I will admit that I wear eyeliner too.
I have many friends, very few of which are true friends, and love sushi.
The Nightmare Before Christ,as is my favorite movie and Lonsome Dove is my favorite book.
I do not know what my future holds for me, and nor do I currently want to know. I prefer to live in the 'now' and noot look ahead.

eheh. too much?

named user

Ouka Blinxy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:26 pm
This is where I say hellow and smile and greet people eh?
Well First thing first, You can call me Jezz, Shy, Del, Jess, Saynah, Gir Plushy,Strawberry pop tart, keebler elf, or even "hey you" works, I'm a 22 year old Female, and I resides in the United States, tho my goal in life is to move to liek Irland or England [ people there are just wicked cool] I cant spell to save my life and when I type sometimes I get ack basswards And will type "ot, jsut, dotn" Ect, however I'm a Literate Rper who is a complet Detail whore. How I managed this I'll probably never know. I've been Rping on line for well over 7 years now, starting off in Yahoo Role paly rooms in the Sect of Eden, tho now adays Rp is dead and all the realms are gone. I started coming to Gaia because of my sister, and havent really made to many friends because I tend to hide out, well, whenI first came here I never joined a guild or the like, and the people who Rped the way I do were few and far between to find. But this time around i figured I'd give the whoel guild thing a shot, see where it takes me ^^';.

I'm also a Everquest Dork. I play on the bristlebane server and have a lvl 70 magican who is pritty much my pride and joy, lol, I also play D&D, and Vampier: The masqurade, and have larped, and also do the anime cons, And recently been very close to the end of KH2 [ tho i allready downloaded the ending =P ], however I've been told i look nothing like soemone whod be into all thos things, hehe. As for looks I suppose i can disclose that information apon you. I'm 5'2, with green blue eyes and red hair, and about avrage build. I'm gothic/punk/skater chick, and If you call me Emo I'll figure out a way to hunt you down and make you suffer.I'm lazy, its my hobby if you will, Well lazy when it comes to havign to do things like run or that sort of stuff, Unless its DDr, then i pwn at it [ can almost do tsugaru on standard ! o.o';]

I love to Draw and will show anyone what i can do. Its the one thign iI can honestly say I'm the best at, tho as always you are your own worst critic, so of corseI'm always trying to improve that.[ but if your curious, jsut ask, i have quite abit of my work on line or can do stuff and scan it in ^^';] I made avatars for most my guildmates in an old guild i was in for Everquest, so doing that sort of thing is nothing new, and sence i love drawing, if they doanted or not i didnt care,I did it for fun. I went to College for abit for multimidia and animation [ doing things such as make a kingdoem hearts game or do stuff for pixar] but it got to be a litle to much for me to afford, so i had to quit, but do plan on returning someday soon.

I currently work at Subway, making barly enough to live off of, but enjoy the people I works with. By the way my subway has a myspace ! [ broomfeildsubway] =p

Well i suppose I've bored you enough about me, So I bid adue and hope to Rp/befriend you soon !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:36 pm
Ello! My name is Chantelle. You can call me Meecha, Chant, Chantee, or whatever. Umm... i'm not gonna write my life story like what it looked like some people did heheh. So anyways, I live in Canada and I am proud to be asian whee Some of my hobbies are drawing, chatting on msn, dancing, going on Gaia, and playing Kh xD. If you ever met me in person, you'd probably think i was the most psychotic person ever ^^ Hey, I wouldn't be me if i weren't weird. rofl
cya around
~Meecha  

meecha-chan

red simon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:32 pm
hi im simon i live in texas and i love kingdom hearts  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:04 pm
hi i'm Nate! i live in neveda, i'm a KH freak, and all around video game person.in fact such a freak, i bought sora's crown necklace! i'm friendly and i like to help. i'm trying to get into drawing and working more with computers. most people consider me wierd, don't know why though sweatdrop  

Boushiya

Dapper Pitcher

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Survivor 150

CrazySkye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:05 pm
Hello! I'm Skye!
I live in my house, duh! Anyways, I love Kingdom Hearts ( another duh) and am currently playing KH2, which I LOVE so far! hmm, I'm an artist, I love anime, apple pie, and I love the color blue! hhm, you may see me rping at the Demented Muffin Inn, and I'm usually on my devart page, www.CrazySkye.deviantart.com Anyways, I love to meet new people, and hoorah to Roxus!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:33 am
Hi im camille and im 15 freshman in hs, love kh, umm liv in texas yeah...so HI lol im really not sure what else to write  

china_dolzz

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces