Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
À pet no more GIRL NEEDED 1x1((pm based accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:57 pm
He had set the stuff down when she ran up to him and braced for impact. He caught her and kissed her passionatley holding her in his arms  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

Jenna passionately kissed him back and after some time has passed. She part her lips from him and happily looked at him. " What did Master bring home...Oh I hope its food because Jenna is hungry " says Jenna all happily as she had brought tail up and playfully rubbed her tail against his face.

{{ I am not being mean but could I have more then just one senescent please. }}

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:08 pm
He handed her a bass smiling "of course dear"
((one more what?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna's eyes widen as he handed her the bass. She looked at the big fish in her hands and then up at him. " Oh that you Master, Jenna loves you very much " says Jenna all happily happily before she bit into it and run off to laid under that tail. She happily began to eat the bass.

{{ Sorry sometime I get me English mixed up but can I have more the just one line.}}

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:47 pm
((of course you can!))
he laughed and set up her litter box in the bathroom. When he took the fish into the kitchen he just sighed at the mess she made and started to clean it up  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna was just happily eat her fish under the table. As she watched her Master cleaning in the kitchen. When Jenna finished her meal she began to lick her paw or better yet her hand and then rubbed her face and ears.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:53 pm
he laughe. Finishing up. "that reminds me. Bathtime!" he said happily and teasingly "I bought the shampoo for you, it will make your fur shine!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna just continues to clean and lick her self clean. She stopped and looked at him when Daniel said something about making her coat shine. " Oh I want to shine like a star..." says Jenna all excited and happily as she pointed to Tv as it was still on and showing something about the star walking on the red carpet.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:12 pm
He blushed and led her to the bathroom. He shut and locked the bathroom door and undresses turning on the water of the shower. "I hope you are not scared of water" he said jokeingly  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled as she followed him into the bathroom. She watched as he undressed and soon Jenna as well took off the big shirt that she only had for a the moment. " No I just don't like getting my fur wet..." says Jenna sightly pouting as she backed away from the shower.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 am
He laughed and hugged her stroking her hair gently "it's okay, I'll be there with you" he cupped
his hand and caught some water. "it's really warm, see." he poured it onto her arm "it's okay"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:28 am
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled still a little uneasy as he hugged her and stroked her hair. She nods her head a little for the water was very warm but Jenna still really didn't want to get her fur wet. . " Ok I'll be good..." says Jenna sightly pouting as she took a deep breath as walked in the shower as the water bounced off her body.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:32 am
He got in behined her shutting the door to the walk in shower ((forgot to add that part)) and gently petted her "good girl. It isn't so bad now is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna still pouting as she tail swaying sightly annoyed and says. " No...but I still don't like getting my Fur wet." Jenna shocked off the a little but it did no good since the water was sill pouring down at them.

{{ She left the door open for him to come in Plus She doesn't now better. }}

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:03 pm
He laughed and finished washing her. He began to put on soap himself washing all of the juices from last night offs of himself. "I'm sorry but I had to give you a bath sometime or later"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff