Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro quickly did hands, "kawarimi!" he said replacing himself out the way of most the destruction but he seemed to want to stay for Guillotine drop. He quickly went through handsigns for multiple jutsu, "Choujuu giga!" he said sending a falcon to slow the power of the Drop. "Kamaitachi!" he said following his falcon in slowling shu down while cutting him minorly. Finally shiro braced himself using the Kinobori no jutsu, the act of tree climbing to grip into the Earth as he used all his physical power to block guillotine drop and grab Shu's leg. It was like something possessed him to grab it, as he followed up with Counter clone. A partial afterimage aiming directly for Shu's jaw while Shiro used the distraction of the image to slide something onto Shu while the image was in place.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 145/400

AC: 1400, Ryo: 700
-40 choujuu giga
-10 kamaitachi
-10 kinobori no jutsu
-20 Mirror image counter clone
-5 kawarimi [2/4]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:40 am
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shuruis eyes widened. He REALLY hated fighting shiro. Seeing the after image coming to punch him in the jaw he used his un-captured foot to hop up and boot shiro in the chest trying to send him back into the razor wall. His body was leaning back in the air as he did this thus effectively dodging the punch to the jaw.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 210/385
AC: 450
Ryo: 0
Stimulating Armor - 8/14
Kaze no Yoroi - 3/5

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:50 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled greatly only moving so far back thanks to Kinobori. "and that is Checkmate my friend!" he said quickly doing hands for Sumi yusou and appearing directly infront of Shu with is ukyo mizo at his neck. "that was fun... check your leg you fell into my trap." he said with a smile as a transport tag was one Shu's leg. He sheathed his ukyo mizo and helped shu on his feet. "good think too my shoulder wasn't going to last." He said as it fell limp and an ink snake showed itself. "the falcon wasn't the only drawing I had brought to life. This one is a precaution in case my arms don't work. Besides the fact your back has to be killing you." He smiled as he finally gave the critic, "your too straight forward... remember to have a fall back plan and you'd be great. Now lets get bandaged and rest up."

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 105/400

- 40 sumi yosou  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:01 am
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

"Okay sensei," Shurui said stressing the word sensei. "And besides I'm meant to be a straight forward fighter if I can't seal your chakra, punch you through a mountain, or blast you away with my jutsu then I'm right ******** aren't I?" He asked stretching out his back and wincing a bit. "From what I could tell you need to expand your jutsu library possibly something supplemental like an armor or something similar," Shurui said with a yawn. "I'm ready for some sleep," He said plopping down on his sleeping bag.

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 450
Ryo: 0

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:18 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro nodded and smiled not being a smartass. He quickly bandaged up and went to bed in his sleeping bag with a smile.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 400/400

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui awoke several hours later feeling refreshed and revitalized. They still had a few hours till the mission would officially be complete so he decided to finish his Gentle Fist training so that he could progress further in training his bloodline. He grabbed his byakugan scroll and rolled it open to the expert section. This section seemed even more complicated then the last. Sighing began to look over the katas before he began to practice them.
[Gentle Fist 11/20]

These katas seemed to be a mixture of the first two levels and some more complex forms. These forms seemed to need even more flexibility then the last. Because of his rigidity the forms looked sloppy and rough. Cursing he continued shifting through them forcing his body to become more flexible and graceful.
[Gentle Fist 12/20]

Slowly he felt his body become more and more flexible as he continued on. Bending and weaving and swaying he hit invisible enemies left and right. He began to pick up speed thinking that it may help speed up the process.
[Gentle Fist 13/20]

His body was adjusting and memorizing the new katas well. He could feel his body flow more gracefully then before it wasn't so rough and jerky. He was almost there he could feel it as he continued slipping through the katas.
[Gentle Fist 14/20]

He grinned his body was limber and flexible enough for this level. He began to speed through them with deadly efficiency. He grinned as he began to kill invisible enemies all over the place. He began to hit all their tenketsu as he spun and dodged others. Satisfied he slowed to a stop and relaxed.
[Gentle Fist 15/20]

Walking over he grabbed the scroll and read over how to master the gentle fist. First he had to review the first three levels then learn the final few kata before incorporating all of it. Taking a deep breath he set the scroll down and began to weave through the beginners level kata. He flowed through them seamlessly and fluidly he looked like he had been doing it his entire life.
[Gentle Fist 16/20]

Finishing with the beginners level he moved onto the intermediate level. Just as with the beginners level he began to spin, step and weave through the kata. He picked up the pace getting a feel for the forms and the speed.
[Gentle Fist 17/20]

He didn't even bother stopping and switching levels he just flowed straight into the expert level. His hands and arms were a blur as he struck with grace and precision. He once more got a nice feel for the feeling of the forms since the next stage would be a bit more difficult.
[Gentle Fist 18/20]

After reading over the katas several times and with an immense amount of determination he began. Flowing through the katas he realized that these were more about speed and precision then then flexibility. As quickly as he had started he had finished, now came the final step.
[Gentle Fist 19/20]

Taking a deep breath he began to flow through all the kata he learned. He flowed through them seamlessly his hands gracefully deadly blurs. His feet shifted, spun, and slid in circles as he weaved through the hordes of invisible enemies. His arms sped up as he hit the final stages. When he stopped he stood there panting. Checking the sky he figured that his and shiros mission had ended about an hour ago. 'Perfect timing' he thought as he looked over at shiro and nudged him awake with his foot. "Hey shiro missions done and I'm heading back to the village I'll see ya around," He said dashing back to the village looking at the other C-rank mission he had taken. 'Patrol the village hm? Works for me' he thought as he ran for the gates.
[Gentle Fist 20/20 LEARNED]
[Exit]

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 1100
Ryo: 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro woke up a bit later with his arm still messed up as well a cuts and bruises. Shiro just yawned and made his way to the village to find Sukai to heal.

[exit]

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 420/420

AC: 2050, Ryo: 900  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:51 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 380 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

❥ Chakra Training: Meditate (1/4)
Sukai arrived with Shiro at the mountains. Adjusting to the high altitude it wasn't as bad as it was at the Sage Lands. The medic was pumped and ready to start training! Turning on the ball of her foot she skipped backwards and jumped up on a rock looking around. "Now that where here! What should we do first?" Sukai asked, not once thinking of it like they were alone on a mountain together. This was their chances to get stronger tremendously if they didn't goof around. Shruging some Sukai then toke a few deep breaths beginning to meditate while Shiro caught up.

(2/4)
As Sukai stood there she could feel the chakra pulsing through her body. Everything around her grew quiet and a breeze pick up her snowy white hair. She could feel it ripple gracefully in the air as she stood upon the rock. The mountain was quiet peaceful. It was good though, to get some mediating done before her and Shiro trained.

(3/4)
Making some hand signs Sukai continued to meditate with her lavander eyes closed. Such bliss up here. . . so relaxing, its kinda hard to believe that this is actually training my body. Making more hand signs Sukai stayed focus, if Shiro were to come up she wouldn't notice since she was so into her meditating.

(4/4)
After a while Sukai rolled her neck and stretched out her arms. She could fill the new chakra flowing into her network. Glad she had done it, the girl needed the extra boost of chakra in her system. Jumping down from the rock Sukai then sat on the rock, her hands behind her as she leaned on them and crossed her legs. The top leg's foot kicking slightly.
+25

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:03 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Tsuuten Kyaku [ Bruising Sky Leg ] (1/3)
Jumping off of the rock Sukai rolled her neck and loosened up her limbs. She tried remembering what technique she had seen when looking at her scroll from earlier. "It was Tsuuten Kyaku I believe. . " Nodding to herself she then started to remember what was needed for the very physical jutsu.

(2/3)
Cracking her knuckles Sukai put both feet on the ground. Turning to the large rock she was sitting on chakra started to flow into her leg. As it built up she began to feel more and more powerful in her lower areas. Sukai cracked a grin, Shiro was taking forever but at lease she was getting some good training time in.

(3/3)
Jumping up into the air with mighty strength Sukai flew up flipping downward. Her leg ramming into the rock, it cracked then crumbled under her might. Eyes widening Sukai toke a step back as she looked at the pile of rubble. If it could do that to a rock she could only imagine what it could do to a persons body! There would be nothing left for her to heal afterwards!
Tsuuten Kyaku [ Bruising Sky Leg ] --learned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:40 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro finally made his way to camp, dragging equipment for camping. "So sorry im late, I had to get out sleeping bags, small tent, and a change of clothes for you and myself. Unless you plan on sleeping in the clothes your wearing." he said with a smile and set up camp, afterwards he hugged Sukai from behind, "ready to learn my dear?" He asked snuggling next to Sukai with a big smile.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:47 am
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai smiled as Shiro came, blinking though at alll of the stuff he had gotten. As he hugged her she blushed. "N-No, like any girl I like to change my clothes a lot." She blushed more and nodded feeling bad for acting on the spur of the moment like that, Sukai was just so excited about training she couldn't help herself from starting so soon. "Y-Yes~! I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"Alright hmm I will teach the first form of my taijutsu first. If I remember your wind element too so I will also teach you some explosion force okay. However but first." Shiro kissed her and smiled, "your adorable when you blush." he said jumping into position, "now can you attack me. Its better if you see this first hand, then explain how its done." he said getting into his stance for mirror image taijutsu.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:19 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Kissing him back Sukai nodded taking a step back, he told her to attack him. Biting her lip inside she thought for a moment. She was able to learn Taijutsu but never had before. Sukai honestly didn't know what to do but the girl stepped forward kicking one foot to her side her other bent sending her to the ground in front of Shiro skirt flaring some, her left hand went behind her as her right leg whipped forward going to his legs, her right hand went in front of her as she kicked her other leg up at him. If he missed the first then the second would surly hit him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled and said to sukai, "don't blink or you might miss it. Mirror image taijutsu... sidestep." Sukai did hit Shiro but it was an afterimage made of speed as shiro was right next to her, more appropriately behind her since her kicks would place him behind her, rather the next to her. "thats the first attack of mirror image, you make transparent afterimage while you move to your opponents side." He said doing sidestep again to Sukai's side to kiss her cheek.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:57 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai's eyes had widened some, but keeping her calm she twisted her hips and pushed up with her arms jumping back up to her feet. Just then Shiro kissed her cheek. "Oh?. . . Mirror Image." She gave him a side glance, trying to remember how he moved.  
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff