Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:26 pm
Applying for: Vanhi and Jyotika
Name of SoA: Aodhfin
Meaning: white fire
Appearance: See ref also, since i'm not great at descriptions.
-Red body
-the father's eye color
-Black Ears with inside of them white
-the father's eye marking in white and black, also white muzzle
-white mane and tail fluff
-black stockings(from grandfather)
-white toes
-the father's white chest
-the mothers white back legs and white side with the little bit of yellow at the edges.
-the mothers side marking in red
-the mothers black strip down neck and back with the black swirly marking behind the shoulder.
-the mothers white on the tail
Visual reference: Rough Ref
Personality: a little gruff. he cares for his family and is prideful. only when pushed will he become snarly with someone. so in a nutshell he is rough around the edges and can at times come off a little mean or even cold.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He will never leave the pride. also he has a firekin acceptable name that does not have Moto in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:37 pm
Applying for: Nywele x Asali
Name of SoA: Mel'Tamu
Meaning: Her mother's name ("honey") in another language + "Sweet"; She would go by Mel.
Appearance: Mom's chocolate base with a similar tear design with dad's tattoos inside. Light green eyes. Mom's green>yellow gradient on the mane and tail tuft. If the tattoos could look a little shinier, I think it would be pretty cool. It's a little hard to see them on the ref they kind of disappeared a little when the image was cropped, maybe they should be slightly bigger and ot so randomly done eheh.
Visual reference: Ref. I was going for male first but I thought the mane would look a bit too crazy. xD Male variation.
Personality: I'm not sure exactly because I'd like to know how Asali will react to the whole thing. But being the daughter of a god, she'll be a proud little thing who will need her big siblings to tell her she's not all that (not being the daugher of the beybanu will help too). As a seer, her gift will be mild and most of the times it will simply allow her to see future emotions. She might realize someone will be happy or angry with her before it actualy happens and act accordingly. As she grows she will be able to feel the emotions of a more distant future and will try to use it to See if a female is going to be happy with a certain pad. And fail miserably a good number of times... x]
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will not leave the pride. No crazy tattoo design.
Edit: I forgot to say, I'd rather she didn't go to Kwea just because I'd like her to be able to express her opinions freely as she probably would as a cub. Also, just curious but how many banu does Kwea have? I assumed the brown stepdaugher (Koko?) would stay with him as a banu and that would make about 5. Is he trying to become the third Vizier?

I can't resist U'W cubs. <3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 pm
Applying for: Vanhi and Jyotika
Name of SoA:Agnimukha -Mukha is his nickname
Meaning:Face of fire
Appearance:Best to look at his ref.
Visual reference: Here he is!
Personality: He can be a hot head at time but he a big softy when it come to his family. He can also be hard headed at time too, which could get him in trouble at time. He also love to play around with other and sometime don't know when to stop which get other mad at him.
Any additional requirements that the family has:He will stay in the pride and has no name that has Moto in it. Also It is a firekin acceptable name.

((I don't have 500k right so I could love if you would pay for it..Thank you so much. <33))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:44 pm
Applying for: Vanhi x Jyotika
Name of SoA: Resheph
Meaning: flame, firebolt, spark flame fire-bolt (Hebrew)
Appearance: Pretty much follow the ref! Pulled things mostly from mom and dad, a bit from throwbacks :3
Visual reference: here!
Personality: He'll be extremely loyal to the pride, and to his family... probably to the point where he won't like or fully trust anyone who joined the pride as a rogue. Think he would probably be a Guard when he grew up. Keep out the unclean! etc etc. XD Might be interesting for later plot if he ended up with a rogue-join as a mate XD
Any additional requirements that the family has: Firey name without "Moto", and he'll definitely stay in the pride!
Extra: If you'd rather have more females, I'm willing to swap genders! I think the name would work either way lol  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:52 am
Name of SoA: Ruqayqa (Pronounced: Officially it's roo-kay-kah, but I keep saying it as roo-kai-kah. So I suppose either. x3; )
Meaning: It is of Arabic origin and means "Delicate".
Appearance: See ref for best idea. Nywele's base coat color was used for hers. The mehndi-esque tattooing she has on her front and back legs carry her mother's gradient, as well as some of her white mixed in for accents. Asali's chocolate base is the color for her hair and tail tip, for the outline of the tear drop shapes on her shoulder, as well as the two little tear shapes at the corners of her eyes.
Visual reference: [ Reference Image ] (Not necessary to be exact. I was just sort of winging it.)
Personality: Ru is a soft-spoken little gal that gets distressed from anger and raised voices, even if they aren't directed at her. While she doesn't like to call attention to herself, she does enjoy making others happy, especially if she can get them to laugh. She isn't goofy or particularly bouncy, nor does she really consider herself particularly funny, but when something she says or does makes someone else smile or laugh, it is a good bet that she'd at least smile too. Ruqayqa does so love listening to folks talking, be it in a group or just one on one with herself and another. If someone is stressing, she doesn't mind listening and being a shoulder to lean on if need be. Ru will never be really prone to outbursts of emotion and will be even-keeled throughout her lifetime. (Perhaps with brief periods of anxiety if times of a lot of stress or in times of many, many big changes.)

As a seer, her gift will be mild, occasionally pushing moderate, in strength and will generally depend on her proximity to those around her, be it physical closeness, emotional affinity, or what have you. So, her siblings, parents, and friends (Future pad and fellow banu of said pad's harem, when things get around to those sorts of things. Her gift won't give her any insight on whatever children she may have, which will definitely be likely to cause her some worry every now and then.) would be far more likely to pop into her visions than some stranger who is passing by the pride's territory. Her visions will either come to her in dreams or as daydreams during conversation with the above mentioned folks and will generally pertain to what she heard or spoke about with them. (Be it viewing what is worrying them herself which gives her a better picture on things, or less commonly, the solution to what is worrying them.)
Any additional requirements that the family has: No leaving the pride and no full body tattoos. I'd be up for discussing if she went to Kwea. (Also, if she is chosen, would someone be so kind as to post her in the thread for me? My comp hours are usually in the late afternoon/evening to the wee hours of the morning so I'd hate to miss any deadlines.) ((EDIT: Also, if you need more boys, I'd be willing to do a genderswap. I'd just have to find a new name. ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:06 am
Name of SoA: Cantara
Meaning: "small bridge" (because she's meant to be a small bridge between Nywele and Kwea)
Appearance: Largely colored like her mother, but for her underbelly, face, and chest, which take after her mother's markings, but have her father's creamy color. She has her father's eyes and mother's black nose.
Visual reference: MS Paint fail
Personality: Always one to want what she can't have, you might think Cantara is given to complaint. As a cub, this would be true, but as she learns more of what is expected from her as a member of the U'W Tara will learn to internalize her desires and disappointments and construct an imaginary world where everything she has ever wanted and been denied is hers for the taking. This will make her a better banu, more reserved and less demanding, but it will also make her a less demonstrative, less affectionate person in general. Her pad will have to work to draw her out, or simply give in to her every whim.

As a seer, I'd like her to experience her visions only when she coughs, sneezes, or hiccoughs, which means they are very brief, but if many occur in succession she might be able to figure out what she's seeing. Maybe.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No full body tattoos, no leaving the pride. I'd actually love for her to go with Kwea, because that would be one of the major disappointments in her life (since I'd like her to fall for someone else and be reminded that she can't be his).

If I'm not around at the deadline, and I'm chosen, could you post for me?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:30 am
Aulii & Yale cub has been received. Custom-ins will close at 12:24 AM EST on Thurs the 9th (Roughly 14 hours from this post).  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:19 pm
Name of SoA: Suditi - link!
Meaning: Bright Flame in Sanskrit
Appearance: A mostly white cub, Suditi has the stripe that runs along her mother’s back and tail only it’s red. The black marking that’s on her mother’s back is also on her’s but like the stripe it’s red as well and on her tail are red lines. She also has a red version of the two marks that run over her mother’s face. Like Jyotika’s father Suditi has the black socks and white toes. Her tail fur/fluff is red with black streaks. And her eyes are golden.
Visual reference: Here is an attempt at a reference. xD; (( It's mostly a rough reference so the colorist is free to change some things. C: ))
Personality: Suditi isn’t an evil lion though she is a really competitive one. She loves challenges and adrenaline rushes so will be quickly join a fight. Stubborn with a big heart the lioness will be that type that won’t stop until her goal is accomplished. She’s close to her family and very dedicated to her pride.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Suditi will never leave the firekin pride and has no moto in her fire-based name. She also follows the pride's color code and is far from being evil.

((I have about half the funds on hand and would love the help. <3 But only if it's really no problem.))

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:39 pm
Name and image of Father: User Image
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 + 1 staff custom
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Tuit'tekem (Dawnwalkers)
Any Requirements: MUST stay in pride, we are okay with the use of randoms and throwbacks please feel free to have fun. No evil cubs, though some little greedy/ silly / slightly bratty kids are okay. We'd like to keep a naming pattern going that all the cubs will be named after 'gems/precious stones/ names meaning precious stones (jewel for ex)'.
List of all Throwbacks:
Parents
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/bufonidae/badruadult.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/bufonidae/IbiAdult.jpg

Siblings
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/bufonidae/Ibilisi4adult.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/bufonidae/Ibilisiadult2.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/bufonidae/Ibilisiadult3.png

Granny
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/bufonidae/roho.gif
Do you allow randoms into your litter: gella has no family so yes
A bit of history about the family: Bufonidae is a big silly fool, he loves Gella more than anything in the world and Gella is obsessed with collecting gems and other shiny stones.
Extra: this couple are awesome, they are sweet and silly and loverly. theer will be no horrible mean cubs.

Closing Time: 11 pm GMT  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:51 pm
I cut it close to the deadline XD but choose Mogami and Avid_RPer18

And the answer your question about Kwea, Koko is unwillingly going to Nuri Balthazar one of Kwea's sons. As well as a girl in Nywele's next litter will most likely go to Faiz or Aali ((ish gonna be my girl XD))  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:05 pm
Thank you!
I was going to ask where to post but I see you already did. I'm so excited I'm getting my little chocolate girl. x]

I love how all these families are connected. Can't wait to see how Koko will react to that. o.o

Edit: Trade sent! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:10 pm
Name of SoA: Chipo
Meaning: Gift of Zulu
Apperance: Just White with lime green stripes down his back.
Personality: Shy, very shy, Always looking for a pride. Curious and adventurest.  

i_gbabii

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:24 pm
Applying for: Bufonidae x Gella
Name of SoA: Hiimatayt
Meaning: hematite spelled funny
Appearance: The majority of her body is the same color as this grandparent, but in the same pattern as Gella, with the underbelly and all being the lighter shade of grey found in this fellow, whose eye markings she has, though in a lighter grey. Her hair and tail tufts should have streaks of Bufonidae's purple.
Visual reference: MS Paint fail
Personality: Hymatyt is nowhere near as dark as her coloration and name-stone might suggest. If anything, this girl is more like a bundle of sunshine, and everything she does, she does whole-heartedly, and with a smile. Even when she doesn't like what she has to do, she smiles. Imagine Disney's Cinderella - or Snow White. She's very persistent and thinks that everyone needs to have their day brightened, and that it's her job. She will keep at it until they smile, too. Clearly, shyness is not a problem with her.
Any additional requirements that the family has:No horrible mean cubs. Gemstone name. Must stay in pride.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:24 pm
Applying for: Bufonidae x Gella
Name of SoA: Girasol (will go by Gira)
Meaning: It is a type of opal where the color play follows the course of the sun's rays. It seemed appropriate for her.
Appearance: Front leg cuffs and eye markings from Badru (his, not my sketchy interpretation), as well as some coloring influence. Mother's underbelly marking and some coloring, various throwback colors and markings. The spiderweb should be more stylized like some of the throwbacks with various purple spots in father's coloring appearing to be woven into it/hanging from it, web should appear almost shiny if possible, exact positioning is CC. Eyes are gray with flecks of father's purple.
Visual reference: Rough Idea
Personality: Gira will early on develop a fascination with death that will ultimately lead her to aspirations as an acolyte. Her fascination however, is not morbid in the least. She views death as the great equalizer, and believes that each day should be lived to its fullest because of how few one might be given. Despite this belief in temporary natures she does have a keen interest in the process of rebirth, she simply does not view the afterlife as the same as the current life. For the most part she will be a light hearted and kind lioness, drawing serious only when confronted with an issue she cannot laugh away. She will feel a strong connection to the temple and history, and will try to spend quite a bit of time with scribes. She seeks to understand the world and why things are the way they are, and may become frustrated if she feels that someone is holding information back from her. Frustration will turn into short solemnity, where she might isolate herself and contemplate the reasons. As she gets older she may have trouble developing strong relationships, based on her beliefs in temporary natures and unadmitted fear of loss.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will not be leaving the pride, gem-related name, fairly tempered personality  

Dulcea

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces