Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:18 pm
Amy's eyes widened and then she beamed. "You like playing games? Well come on, then! This is what I've found recently that's fun."

She swam over to the edge of the pool and got out. Then, she walked over to the water gun game and waited for Rivonu to join her.

"Do you know how to do random number and dice games?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:23 pm
*she swims next to Amy to she what she is talking about*

I believe so?  

Rivonu

Cuwen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:30 pm
Amy smiled and nodded. "Okay. Well, here are the rules."

She looked at the plaque by the game with the rules on it and read the rules out loud.

"Water Pistol Race
Fire the water gun at a target. Whoever fills the cylinder to the line fastest wins!
How to Play:
Alone: Roll 1 20-sided die. If you get 15 or higher, you win.
In a group: Roll 1 20-sided die. The highest score wins."

Amy sat on one of the stools, took the gun in her hand, and spoke. "I'll play the first game myself so you can see how to do it. Then we can play together, if you want!"

She aimed the gun at the target in front of her and then pulled the trigger. A jet of water started coming out of the gun and Amy tried to keep the water aimed at the target and make it come out fast enough to win.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:32 pm
{{And since my post action says that I rolled 8, I lost.}}

Amy groaned but then chuckled softly. "Well, I lost horribly."

She turned around on her stool to face Rivonu. "Want to play?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rivonu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:37 pm
Woot looks fun lemme try it!

*she points the gun to the target and squeezes the trigger*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:40 pm
YES! VICTORY!

*She raises her hands in the air and falls back in the water. after a minute under the water she rises up and turns to Amy*

Well what's the prize? mrgreen  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:47 pm
Amy eyes widened as Rivonu proceeded to win the game. Impressive!

Then she laughed at Rivonu's enthusiasm and grinned. "Congratulations! That was pretty cool."

She leaned her back against the game counter and propped her elbows onto it behind her. "You know, I've been wondering about that. I can't afford to give away prizes that have to be bought with gold, but I was wondering if event-type prizes would be good, possibly even better than a dinky little 100-gold prize. For example, what if you could get a meal prepared for you privately by a top chef? Wouldn't that be a good prize?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:56 pm
*nods*
That's fine with me, I could use some food at the moment but if I do I'd hafta stay out of the pool for an hour gonk

*Rivonu puts her hand on her belly and daydreams of a yummy Jumbo Shrimp platter. She drools at the thought of eating a plate of yummy shrimp but soon shakes her had snaps out of it*

Well Im not hungry at the moment, what else there is to do here?  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 pm
Amy chuckled. "But you do think that that kind of prize would be good? You'd enjoy winning something like that? You know, to make it more challenging, a person should probably have to win like... 5 times at a game before they can get a prize. What do you think?"

Amy looked around and then pointed to the pet area that had a pool, a playground, and a two-story pet building. "If you have a pet, you can always bring them here to have fun. That pony in the pool is mine. Her name is Thistle. She really likes the indoor building. It's full of plush pillows, masseuses for the animals, a TV, a lot of stuff."

She turned her head and then pointed to a ring toss game. "We could play the ring toss game. If you lose, you get soaked with water from a spout above where you play!"

She laughed softly and turned her head some more. "We also have two water slides and some inner tubes."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:12 pm
*Mitri walks out onto the pool deck, already wearing his swim trunks. He looks tired. Seeing Amy over by the games, he goes over to her* Hi Amy!  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:15 pm
Amy looked up when Mitri came over to her. She smiled brightly but then looked a little surprised that Karrie wasn't with him.

"Hey Mitri! It's good to see you. I'm surprised to see you here without Karrie, though. I thought he said he was wanting to come by here today to cool off."

She nodded over to Rivonu. "Mitri, this is Rivonu. She's new here. Rivonu, this is Mitri."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:19 pm
Hmm

*Rivonu ponders as she taps her cheek with her finger, after a moment shares her thoughts*

Well I think it's a good prize but instead of making them win five times how about three? What do you say?

* Rivonu looks at were Amy is pointing and sees the pet area she mentioned*

I like your pet she looks so adorable whee I don't have a pet at the moment but I am saving up for a Ginny but I gotta save up, they cost alot of gold gonk
*then turns to the ring toss game Amy was pointing to*

Why sure, wanna race? mrgreen  

Rivonu

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:22 pm
Yeah, he was going to. He decided he should go over to MW, though. Said the chef should at least make an appearance in his own kitchen. *smiles at Rivonu* Hi, Rivonu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:29 pm
Amy listened to what Mitri had to say and then forced herself not to sigh. Guess her musings last night had been correct. Well, that was fine. She'd give him the space he wanted if that would help him the most. Besides, she had a lot of stuff she had to do, anyway.

Amy looked at Rivonu and forced a small smile. "Sure. Sounds fun. You know, we also have a RC boat racing game in a small pool maze (everything we have including pictures is on the first page. biggrin ). We can play that later if you like racing."

She stood up. "Wanna join us, Mitri?"

She walked over to the ring toss game.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 pm
Thanks, but I think I want to just jump in the pool and float around for a little while. We were working on setting up his forge all day and I'm really tired.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff