Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle laughed until Kedrick mentioned that there was no electricity. His estate was big as it is, but having to find her way in the dark was just too much. She followed Kedrick, her steps slow somewhat until her eyes had adjusted to the dark. She saw the light and smiled, placing the tupperware on the counter and following Kedrick, "Where can I find the towels? We both need to dry off. And I'm not looking forward to getting sick."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 am
Kedrick Suwa

"here," Kedrick picked up one of the oil lamps, handing it to her carfully. "if you turn the corner down the hall and walk a few paces, there should be a closet. inside there should be towels, blanket, whatever you need 'kay?" Kedrick made sure she had a firm hold on the lamp before he let go "don't burn you're self," He cautioned.

User Image User Image User Image  

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:52 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle took the lamp and held on to it, listening carefully to his directions. She nodded but waited till he let go of her hand. She held on to it tightly, having no intention to drop it and cause a fire. She looked at him and smiled, "I won't Kedrick. Don't worry." She waved with her free hand and started walking towards the closet.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick watched her disappear down the long dark hallway, offset only by the faint glow of the lamp. Soon even that passed beyond view. Kedrick shuddered a bit, the chill of his soaked clothing getting to him. He rubbed his armes with the palms of his hands, trying to coxes some warmth into them. He looked around the kitchen for a moment, be for seeing the radio sitting on the table, He walked over,unplugged it and proceed to add batteries to the bottom compartment.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:02 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Turn the corner, down the hall and a few paces," Arielle muttered as she remembered the instructions, her feet moving. It had taken her sometime until she finally found it. Placing the lamp carefully on the ground, she opened the door and pulled out two towels and a large comforter. Placing them carefully in her arm and holding onto the lamp, Arielle walked back and found Kedrick in the kitchen. She placed the lamp on the counter and smiled, "Got 'em."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:22 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick looked up as she came in "Ah! good!" He said, a relieved smile on his lips. "it was getting chilly in here." He carefully took the lamp from her, setting it in an unlit corner of the room. Kedrick took a towel off of the top of the small pile, beginning to dry off. Once he was done he dropped it over the back of a chair and turned back to the radio he had been working on previously. Kedrick slipped a c.d. in, it spun around for a moment in the player without avail but then crackled to life.The song "kiss the girl" from the Disney movie "the little mermaid" began to play. Kedrick began acting out a cheesy representation of the song, playing all three parts himself.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:03 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"No kidding," Arielle said with a grin as she watched Kedrick dry himself off. She then watched him curiously as he messed with a radio. She wondered how he was going to get it to work if there was no electricity. Somehow, by some miracle, the radio worked and a song from one of her favorite Disney films played. She dried herself off and watched as Kedrick acted the scene from the movie. She giggled and joined in with the singing. In the back of her mind, she found it interesting that the song "Kiss The Girl" was playing, but at the moment, she didn't care. With another grin, she searched the songs until she found "Part of your world". She closed her eyes and started singing again, her voice clear and calm. She almost forgot that Kedrick was there until the song was over and she opened her eyes, blinking almost as if she woke from a dream.

She smiled nervously and sat down, wrapping herself in the blanket. She patted the ground. "The blanket is warm. Come join me."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:13 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick's grin broadened as Arielle joined in the act, but then trailed off to silence as he watched her sing. Arielle's voice was clear and calm, it was a beautiful sound. when she was done he smiled at her, turning the volume down to background music level and taking a seat next to you. Kedrick smiled in wonder. "and she can sing to!" He said with a grin

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle blushed at Kedrick's smile and his compliment. She smiled and took some of the covers of herself and put some on Kedrick, making sure he was warm too. "Singing is nothing," she said shyly, "Besides, I love the Little Mermaid. I always find it interesting that the main character and I have the same name and it sounds exactly the same, except mine is spelled differently," she paused and pulled her hair out of it's ponytail, thinking it was best if it dried off down then up in a ponytail. She placed the scrunchie on her right wrist and sighed. "I wonder how long this storm will go on?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled, pulling the comforter around his shoulders, draping his damp towel over his head. He looked up as lightning flashed in the window. " I don't know..." He said thoughtfully, rubbing his chin. He held up a finger "I've got an Idea, Wait here" He stood up, walking out.

Kedrick returned a few moments later with a stack of comforters,and a few pillows. "we can camp out in here!" He exclaimed exuberantly. "here!" He layered a few comforters on the floor, making a mattress. a few feet away he made on for himself, dropping two pillows on each mat. "there you go!" Kedrick said smiling.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle noticed the flash of lightning and looked up. She barely heard Kedrick but she did notice when he left. She wondered what his idea was, hugging her knees and listening to the rain hit the estate.

When Kedrick returned with a stack of comforters and some pillows, her eyebrows rose in surprise. It wasn't until he said that they could camp out in the living room. She watched as Kedrick set everything up and smiled. She went to the one spot that was meant for her and got under the covers. "It's so comfy and warm," she said with a sigh, "I could just fall asleep now."

((Woot! 100 posts!!!! Okay technically 99 because I deleted one of them, but still. Woot!))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:52 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled at her, crawling under his comforter and pulling it up to his shoulders. "be my guest, I know I will..." He paused awkwardly. "I'm really sorry about the inconvenience of the storm, I had hoped your first night here would be comfortable...." Kedrick smiled apologetically, looking back it seemed like much longer than just one day, it had seemed like weeks already, in just a few hours he had learned so much about Arielle, about her family, about her past. and she likewise, had learn much about him. It had just seemed like so much longer.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:45 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle sat up and looked at him, listening to his apology. She smiled warmly, "Don't apologize. Everything is just fine Kedrick. Don't blame yourself. Besides, I'm having a great time," she laid back down and looked at him, "Good night, Kedrick." Before he could even respond, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:40 am
The Next morning....  

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick sat up, rubbing his eyes, was it morning already? the storm had quieted to almost nothing, though and occasional raindrop still hit the roof. Kedrick managed to pull himself to his feet, looking over, he smiled at Arielle, still asleep. He walked over, straightening the blanket and pulling it over her shoulders. 'the old house is a bit drafty, wouldn't want her to catch cold...' Kedrick stepped into the kitchen an began making breakfast

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces