Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
WRITING CONTEST FOR 20K Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rider Evarinya

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:56 pm
What exactly are the guidelines for this contest? Can I enter fan fiction?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:43 am
Chapter 1

"Now, once again, monsters do not wear bows!" Yelled Nightstar. They were the only ones in the hallway that were talking loudly. Sunstar looked at her with bright eyes. "Oh, no no no. Don't give me that look. Sunstar! Sunstar!" Its was no use, had once again taken control of Nightstar's mind.
"Now, do monsters wear bows?" Sunstar asked. "Yes, they do. And they ride on maical ponies too." Sunstar laughed. But it wasn't long before Nightstar came to.
"What are you laughing at? Sunstar?" Sunstar stopped laughing and looked down at her feet. Nightstar walked on.
"Nightstar," Sunstar asked, "what do you think the Headmaster wants us for?" Nightstar stopped. "Look, all I know is that he wants to send us on a mission, and he is giving us new weapons."
After hearing this, Sunstar danced joyfully around the Nightstar. "Lalalalalalalalalala!" She sang. "Sunstar. Sunstar stop. Sunstar? Sunstar! SUNSTAR!" Nightstar yelled as loud as she could.
Sunstar stopped singing. Then she started to whimper. "No no no, I'm sorry Sunstar, please, stop it." Sunstar burst into tears.
"Hey, Sunstar, we're here. Come on." The Headmaster greeted them. "Um, Nightstar, I think you-" "Right on it Headmaster." Nightstar closed her eyes and focused. She started to create a small glowing orb. She then stopped, and the orb had grown as big as a gold coin, but more of a sphere.
"Hey, Sunstar, look at the pretty bright light!" Nightstar hung it over Sunstar. Sunstar was back to normal as soon as she touched it.
"Well Headmaster, what is it." The Headmaster looked at the two, and started to adress what had happened.
"Now, you know the princess of Draconia, right? Well, the Dark Lord has taken her, for reasons we know not of. I have sent my trusted advisor for a look. He will report back to me after visiting the other towns to see if anyone is behind the kidnapping. But until then, I am sending you two on a mission. You must bring her back, for she knows and holds all the powers that have ever been discovered, even the ones that have never been discovered. So, save Dragonheart, she will be waiting. Off you go, rep-"
"Hold on. You said youu would give us new weapons." the Headmaster looked at them. "I did? Oh, yes, I did." He pulled out a magic wand and created two staffs. "Sunstar, this, is you Sunstaff. Use it wisely. Nightstar, this, is your Moonstaff. Use it with great force if needed."
"Thank you. We are going now. Good-bye." Nightstar walked away. "Bye Headmaster! I will bring you back a souvenir! Bye! Bye-bye! Bye! Hope yo-" Nightstar pulled Sunstar away. "Good-bye, girls. Be safe." Headmaster said as they disappeared from his sight.

Chapter 2

The two girls walked off down the road. "Nightstar, do you have a map? My feet already hurt, and I dont think you know where you are going!" Complained Sunstar. "Sunstar, be quiet please. I dont have a map but I think I know where we have to go."
The girls came to a stop as they got to a sign. One side said "Aleia" and the other side said "Olaria". Which way do we go?" Asked Sunstar.
"Left." Said Nightstar.
"Why left?"
"Because I said so."
"Why because you said so?"
"Because, thats why."
"Well why because you said so because?"
"Because."
"Because why?"
"BECAUSE!"
"Why because?"
"SHUT UP!"
"Okay"

"Hey, what was that?" Asked one of the Aleian guards. "I dont know, but it sounded like a creature." The first guard looked at the other. "Could it be the creature of the Aleian legend? If it is we had better go check it out, we wouldn't want it to be a false alarm." So they headed off.

Nighstar was lost in thought while Sunstar decided to think about rainbows and ponies. "Great, we have to save a powerful princess, who is probably snobby and mean, and I have to walk around with this weirdo all the time." Thought Nightstar. "Ooh this is going to be great! A princess! I have always wanted to be a princess! Oh, we can play with unicorns and play dress-up and have fun picking flowers!" Sunstar thought to herself.
They suddenly heard a ruffle in the bushes. Nightstar got her staff ready. Then, two creatures ran out of the bushes and jumped onto Nightstar and Sunstar. "Keila!" Yelled Sunstar. "Raia!" Yelled Nightstar. Keila and Raia were the two's pets. Keila was a two-headed dog and Raia was a wolf, each being the two's guardian and spirit animal. "They must have followed us here!" But after being thrilled by their reunion, they heard a rustling in the bushes. Then they heard a low, yet loud, moan. And after that, a loud, high pitched growl. Nightstar looked back at Sunstar. A large, dark shadow rose above all four of them. Nightstar hesitated for a moment, then whispered, "The creature of Aleia."  

skyclanwarrior

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

ii_panda_baby_ii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:09 pm
every week,with SUPER AWESOME PRIZES!!! The contests are always simple, from lit contests (stories and poems) to art and photography contests-all with a good chance of winning amazing prizes! This guild always has new and fun topics, and something is always waiting to be seen. Anyone can join, and the request will be answered ASAP! JOIN TODAY AND GET RICH EASY! CONTESTS ARE JUST THE FIRST PART OF THIS GUILD,SO ENJOY!!!
p.s. JOIN THE CITY OF GOLD GUILD!WE HAVE FREE FUDGE,AND COWS!!!!...cause cows r awesome!!!!

just click the name of the topic you would like to go to

Hello and welcome to our Golden City We Have TONS of new contests for MASSIVE amounts of gold Our Contests Forum IS EXTREMELY ACTIVE
However our other forums do not seem to be doing so well. This announecment is Directed towards YOU the members to post in ALL 29 forums open to ALL members.

(click this to open to playlist)
The City of Gold is such a popular guild that we even have our own music playlist. Anyone can ask for songs to be added ^.^ It is a user-run playlist.

TCG lottery
10k Tektek
Guitar of Demona Contest
Writing Contest for 20k

10k giveaway in marketplace
Visit our town center or Muffins will INVADE
Role Players Unite Here
Adoptables Need Love Too
USE THIS FOR POLL WARS
All Fan Fiction All The Time!!!!!BUMP

Our Contestants This Week

View Forum
Join Guild

[Forum Type|Public] [Total Users|20925] [Total Posts|27188] [Entry Fee|0] [Guild Account|347838]
Established on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:39 pm. Current owner is Xx_Battle_Cry_xX
[Moderators] - Xx_Battle_Cry_xX, Saito-Nichi, AiGamboa, I_lost_the_game_42, qorter, EmoKidBam2152, xXSAGISTARZXx, ll evil ll, -l- Iceeh Dream -l-, thewizard3, rikunarutorocks, -Rawr Pandy Kun -, Nija lad, iiMr_Huggles, iTsunaz, bunniies go RAWR, Liffyjoo, Kain Shadowzer0, chamberlain fook, II D4M3 MOB II, I am Etna, John_Dragon_Sempai, 6leon6scott6kennedy-3-, InuMantha, iCaramellDansen, thugz143, Derrai, darkabyssx, Mika VonHellson

More InformationAbout UsTerms of ServicePRIVACY NOTICERules & GuidelinesSafety TipsInformation for ParentsFAQ / HELPGrow GaiaContact UsSite MapAdvertise With Us
Arenas Contribute Dress Up Find Friends Forums Friends Games Guilds Journals Mail Marketplace Members My Stuff Profile Shops Towns Trade World Map
© Copyright 2003 - 2010 Gaia Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:10 pm
every week,with SUPER AWESOME PRIZES!!! The contests are always simple, from lit contests (stories and poems) to art and photography contests-all with a good chance of winning amazing prizes! This guild always has new and fun topics, and something is always waiting to be seen. Anyone can join, and the request will be answered ASAP! JOIN TODAY AND GET RICH EASY! CONTESTS ARE JUST THE FIRST PART OF THIS GUILD,SO ENJOY!!!
p.s. JOIN THE CITY OF GOLD GUILD!WE HAVE FREE FUDGE,AND COWS!!!!...cause cows r awesome!!!!

just click the name of the topic you would like to go to

Hello and welcome to our Golden City We Have TONS of new contests for MASSIVE amounts of gold Our Contests Forum IS EXTREMELY ACTIVE
However our other forums do not seem to be doing so well. This announecment is Directed towards YOU the members to post in ALL 29 forums open to ALL members.

(click this to open to playlist)
The City of Gold is such a popular guild that we even have our own music playlist. Anyone can ask for songs to be added ^.^ It is a user-run playlist.

TCG lottery
10k Tektek
Guitar of Demona Contest
Writing Contest for 20k

10k giveaway in marketplace
Visit our town center or Muffins will INVADE
Role Players Unite Here
Adoptables Need Love Too
USE THIS FOR POLL WARS
All Fan Fiction All The Time!!!!!BUMP

Our Contestants This Week

View Forum
Join Guild

[Forum Type|Public] [Total Users|20925] [Total Posts|27188] [Entry Fee|0] [Guild Account|347838]
Established on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:39 pm. Current owner is Xx_Battle_Cry_xX
[Moderators] - Xx_Battle_Cry_xX, Saito-Nichi, AiGamboa, I_lost_the_game_42, qorter, EmoKidBam2152, xXSAGISTARZXx, ll evil ll, -l- Iceeh Dream -l-, thewizard3, rikunarutorocks, -Rawr Pandy Kun -, Nija lad, iiMr_Huggles, iTsunaz, bunniies go RAWR, Liffyjoo, Kain Shadowzer0, chamberlain fook, II D4M3 MOB II, I am Etna, John_Dragon_Sempai, 6leon6scott6kennedy-3-, InuMantha, iCaramellDansen, thugz143, Derrai, darkabyssx, Mika VonHellson

More InformationAbout UsTerms of ServicePRIVACY NOTICERules & GuidelinesSafety TipsInformation for ParentsFAQ / HELPGrow GaiaContact UsSite MapAdvertise With Us
Arenas Contribute Dress Up Find Friends Forums Friends Games Guilds Journals Mail Marketplace Members My Stuff Profile Shops Towns Trade World Map
© Copyright 2003 - 2010 Gaia Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

ii_panda_baby_ii

GANGSTA_KID_88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:00 pm
i think it should 100% 4 every1 2 get 20k so people can get rich and buy the stuff they want or save it and earn more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:12 pm
Well I think Gaia should make Gaia Gold into Gaia Cash because not a lot of people get Gaia Cash. Every 1,000 gold can be 10 or 5 Gaia Cash.
User Image
=
User Image
A lot of people in Gaia would have to save up a lot of Gaia Gold to buy just one think in the Market Place or in the Store. People can't even buy fish because it coast Gaia Cash not Gold. I did a survey on how many people would like my Idea and more than 85% liked my Idea. Also a lot of people on Gaia are getting mad that they can't buy the things they want because they have to pay 30 Gaia Cash or pay 80,000 Gold. Some people are even leaving Gaia because of that reason. The Gaia creatures should listen to what I'm saying because it's true. people in Gaia are getting really mad because they don't have Gaia Cash and sometimes people want to make there Dream Avi come true but some things coast Gaia Cash not Gaia Gold. The First time I made a Gaia I started buy all kind of things but after a week I couldn't buy this Item that coast 12 Gaia Cash so I tried to buy it and it said i didn't have any so after another week i noticed that a lot of people in Gaia can't get Cash that easily so i stared getting mad every day that i got in so i started telling all my friends if they have Gaia Cash and if they know how to get it? They all say the same thing, they say No i don't have Gaia Cash and the only way you can get Gaia Cash if you buy the cards for Gaia Cash or take the surreys. There at least should be a Prize Box every Month like you should click on it every Month and after clicking it it would show how much Gaia Cash you won then next Month you do the same thing.  

crazysakura7680

Agent_Londro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:23 pm
Well, where to begin....
First off, I think they should change Gaia into a virtual a improved world, and change the avatars and the scenarios into virtual and realistic features. Example: You know when you walk, your avatar will have those little wave-like movement where the legs are at? They should just computerize the avatar and have it look like he is actually walking. And they should also make new and improved MOVEMENT emotes like; waving, crying, laughing, clapping, jumping, kissing, and a lot more! I mean admit, it will be better than the little bar with the emotes that show on your one demensional avatar head.

Second, the shops can be new and improved, instead of clicking on the shop, why not just let your ( Hopefully to come soon ) new and improved avatar to just walk into the store. How can you get there? There can be new stuff under the link "World", it can now have Rallies with real car noises, and virtual races where instead of showing you and your car racing sideways, it can now show you actually in your car racing with your hands actually showing on the steering wheel. And the towns can become "Barton Towns", kind of like in Zomg, but in a virtual style way instead of just walking around one demensional style, it can show you close up or far away! You can be able to toggle the camera view around your avatar, showing everything around you, you can have 1st person, (Which looks like you are the avatar) or 3rd person, (Where it shows an outside view of your avatar) kind of like in video games. When in 1st person mode, you can look up, down, left, or right by using your mouse pad, you can walk by using W,A,S,D. W to walk forward, A to walk sideways left, S to walk backwards, and D to walk sideways left. Virtual lounge can actually be a virtualized movie theatre with actual movies and shows! there can be new features; you can purchase candy and food/drinks in the front, a miniature arcade, and six doors showing movies or shows, or you can type in your favorite movie/show in a thing called "Movie/Show search." You can go to the movies with your friends and actually find a seat to sit down! You can eat your food, drink your drinks, and even throw stuff at the movie screen, but there will be a limit bar if you throw too much stuff, you'll be kicked out of that theatre. Shoot, you can even make out with your date you brought at the movies if you wanted to! And the Manga and mini comics, you can actually sit down and read them! Action 9 news will actually give you reports and news about stuff that's been going on in Gaia.

Third and finally you can make your profile totally eye-popping with new stuff in the tool bar! And your house? you can actually sit down, watch REAL stuff on the television, actually go to sleep, get stuff from the fridge, and all sorts of awsome stuff!!!
And if you can't buy Gaia cash? No worries! Every 50 gaian gold you get, can be transformed into 10 Gaia Cash!
This stuff will even make lousy Runescape jealous and would want to come to Gaia!!!

If you like my ideas, maybe this change might actually happen!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:30 pm
well um lets see i have some concerns on gaia safety. heres what i suggest:

Safety Statement
We at Gaia Online understand the desire of the community to be able to speak freely about legitimate topics and ideas, and to discuss a variety of subjects that may have personal relevance to our members, including issues relating to child sexual abuse/exploitation and other sensitive topics. Please note, however, that the following additional rules apply to such communications:

1. Inappropriate discussion or depiction of child sexuality, abuse, exploitation and/or related topics which promote, endorse or may be seen to promote or endorse child abuse in any form which may be considered to be harmful to or threaten the security of a child or minor is not allowed on Gaia Online.

2. The use of images (real or artistic renditions) and/or text which explicitly promotes or endorses child sexuality, abuse, exploitation and/or related topics is not allowed on Gaia Online.

3. Making light of child sexuality, abuse, exploitation and/or related topics through jokes, internet memes, comments or messages is not allowed on Gaia Online.

Violating the above rules, or otherwise submitting content or utilizing language or terms meant to imply or insinuate these situations, may result in a warning, permanent ban and/or other action by Gaia, including but not limited to removal of the content in question. If you are submitting content to Gaia Online and you are unsure whether that content violates our Terms of Service or other rules and guidelines, including the additional rules noted above, it is better to not submit the content and to ask a Gaia Moderator.

[Please note that, despite the prohibitions listed above, information provided by other Gaia users may contain inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, and Gaia assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.] If you become aware of misuse of Gaia Online by any person, please contact safety@gaiaonline.com.

Never Share Your Password
Your Gaia password should always be kept private. If somebody gets your password, they can do all sorts of bad things: they can lock you out of your account, steal your items, change your profile, pretend to be you, and cause lots of trouble. You should never give your password to anyone except your parents. Even giving your password to friends is a very bad idea! Gaia moderators and administrators will never ask you for your password by e-mail, by PM, or by any other means.

If anyone asks for your Gaia Online password, it's a scam! Don't share it!

Never Share Personal Identification Information
For your safety, never share things like your full name, your phone number or your home address, or anything else that could be used to identify you in the real world. Sharing personal information over the Internet can be dangerous; you never know who might read it. In addition, please make sure that your Gaia Online member name does not say too much about you -- a dangerous person might combine various clues about you to figure out who you are. Think twice about posting photos of yourself; people may misuse those photos, or use them to figure out information about you. Posting your private info is not only against our Terms of Service it's against common sense!

Never Share Personally Embarrassing/Private Information
Things that you post on Gaia, or anywhere else on the web, will be available for everyone to see for a long time. You never know when somebody might recognize you from school, work, or anywhere else in real life, and reveal embarrassing information to people you know. Unfortunately, it happens! Even if you never share your real name or other personal info, always assume that what you're posting is not anonymous, and that somebody might find out about it.

Don't Mislead People About Your Age
It's not only strictly against our Terms of Service, but it can be dangerous to mislead other people -- including Gaia's staff -- about your age. If you pretend to be older or younger than you really are, Gaia reserves the right to moderate or remove your profile at our discretion.

Be Careful when Following Offsite Links
If a link looks fishy, don't click it! Avoid clicking hyperlinks that lead to sites with strange, offensive, or confusing names. They could send you to sites that contain gross pictures, harmful software, or scams that will try to steal your password. Think before you click! Make sure you're going to a site that you trust.

Never Arrange Meetings with Strangers
There are lots of creepy people in the world, and you never know who you're really talking to on the Internet. Flirting with strangers online can have serious consequences, and some people will lie to you about who they are in real life. Never arrange real-life meetings with people you meet on the Internet, unless you do so under strict supervision from your parents. If anyone tries to lure you into meeting them in real life, or asks you to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, you should inform your parents or an authority figure immediately! If you have suspicions or a funny feeling about a stranger contacting you through Gaia Online or anywhere else in cyberspace, trust your instincts and tell a parent.

You're also welcome to contact the Gaia Online administration team if you're confused and don't know how to handle a situation with another member. Gaia Administrators can be reached at: http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/feedback.php

Protecting Your Account
Most accounts that get "hacked" (and have all their gold and items stolen) are the result of users giving away their password. The most effective way to protect your account is to never give away your password to anyone, not even your friends. If you believe your password has been compromised, change it right away!

Also, we advise against letting anyone else use your account. If you let a friend use your account, you are responsible for anything that they post. If they break the rules, you might get banned!

Recognizing Scams
There are a few common ways that scammers try to break into people's accounts. Most of them involve scammers tricking you into giving them your password. For example, a scammer might send you an e-mail or a private message claiming to be an administrator and telling that you will be made a moderator if you give them your password, or they might threaten to ban your account if you don't reveal your password. These are scams; real moderators will never ask you for your password. Please report these PMs or e-mails to the moderators immediately. Remember that real moderators and administrators have colored usernames so you can easily recognize them.

Other scammers might send you links that look just like Gaia Online's homepage and ask you to log in, and then steal the username and password you log in with. Before logging in to Gaia, make sure that you are actually at the gaiaonline.com domain name.

Some scammers send links to sites that promise to transfer free gold into your account if you give them your username and password. These sites do not work; they just collect your username and password so that they can steal gold and items from your account.

The best thing to remember is that if anyone asks for your password, it's a scam!

Report Suspicious Members and Inappropriate Content
Please report hate-speech or any other inappropriate messages or content posted by another member immediately.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=7

Reporting Scammers

If you receive any message that asks for your account information, or that you feel might be a scam for any reason, please fill out a scamming report:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=2

If your account has been compromised by a hacker or scammer and they've stolen gold and items from you, please fill out a hacking report:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=1

Reporting Harassment

If another user is abusing, harassing, stalking or continually bugging you, please fill out an "abuse and harassment" report so that the moderators can address the situation and prevent further harassment and all those who repose this message and act it out will end up like this stressed and then wahmbulance and then of course gonk . (i hope i have enough crap!)

HeWhoWantsNothing

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Agent_Londro

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:26 pm
Well, where to begin....

(1) I think they should change the avatars like you, me, and everyone else into new and improved avatars, like instead of our one demensional selves, why not just turn us into 3D or virtual characters, we can do more stuff and have more fun with our new selves. We can now walk instead of those weird walk waves where the legs are at, into real walking. There'll be new bars and emotes like a running bar, sitting bar, jumping bar, and all kinds of movements, you can wave, cry, yawn, kiss, hug, laugh, yell and kinds more! This can be the new emote instead of the ones that appears on your head.

(2) If you have to get to somewhere but you don't have the time to open links? No problem! The plays you're at will always have roads like to the Rally, Towns, Virtual lounge, the new manga comic store, and the gaian history book.
Rally;
When you go to the Rally, you don't need the loading bar, just walk right in and have fun, if you want to race, click on another avatar and links will popup saying these; "Add as friend," "Ignore," or "Race." When you race, you can actually go into your car and actually see your hands on the steering wheel driving. You can jump objects, bump your opponents, get special power-ups and use them for you or use them on your opponent.
Towns;
When you're in towns, you can hang out, go to your house, and a new thing, you can have a real neighborhood with your own house, and you can actually walk in and see your house with your camera mode, it can show you the world your avatar sees through his eyes, or it can show outside your avatar and see the world around you. You can actually walk in your new garage and actually drive your car! you can have a gps to go to your destination like Barton towns, yes, barton towns, you can now park and walk around Barton Towns and walk into shops and actually buy stuff off of the hangers and try em on!
Video Lounge;
Yes, there will be a new and improved video lounge, you can now walk in and watch any movie you like, you can buy popcorn, drinks, desserts, and even an arcade in the side of VJ. You can watch the movie/show you like and actually find a seat to sit in, you can make out with your date, throw popcorn at the screen, or do anything you'd like.

(3) zOMG fan? You can play the new virtual game with real looking self, you can play it seeing the zOMG world through you Avatar's eyes, you can actually use the rings you'd like and never run out of energy, infinite health and energy for everybody! You can upgrade easily by buying orbs, why need Gaia cash? When you can also buy with gaia gold! it will make it easier for everybody!

I'm Londro, and if you like my idea, please quote.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:43 pm
i think gaia should have more games im usually not entertained with gaia much in fact im so bored that i just this was a game lol and gaia needs to be more realistic i know this is just a game but still smile  

joeyroks81

jazzybaby22

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:12 pm
ok i dont no wat to say i love gaia i guess it is cool
i think we should have cheats on gaia like how to get money
and things for free u no smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:25 pm
One day, a girl decided to write exactly 1000 words. She had no idea what to write. But once she wrote the beginning, it got easier and easier. She just decided to write about the first thoughts that would undoubtedly pop into her mind. She wrote and wrote, and suddenly found that in no time she had written over 60 words!

"Wow, that was really much easier than I thought" she said to herself. "I wonder how many minutes it took me. Too bad there's no timer to keep track." She listened all around her and typed as she was listening. She listened to her mother talking on the telephone, and her dad made a funny fart.

"Mm-hmm, Mm-hmm, Mm-hmm" The girl heard her mother say. "What if I could hear what my Aunt Lisa was saying on the other line?" the girl wondered to herself. "Whoa! Almost 150 words now!" She thought in amazement. "Okay, I've got to stop myself. It's silly for me to keep word counting like this, it only distracts me from the actual typing that I should be doing" the writing girl thought to herself as she typed every word she was thinking almost automatically.

Then she thought, "This is really kind of cool." Her fingers seemed to fly across the keyboard, each seeming to be part of a team, with no leader to speak of. She thought to herself, "Which finger would be the leader or brain if that was at all possible, or practical? Hmm." Maybe the Thumb? Nah, too short. The Middle Finger, perchance? "Too rude," she pointed out.

"Why should I be pointing out things to myself if there's no one to talk to besides myself? Am I two different people? Maybe it's the two hemispheres of my brain that are talking to each other". She imagined. "What a funny way to think about such things, although at one point or another, I seem to believe it myself."

The girl who was a writer heard her brother enter the house, and now he was in the living room, talking with the girl's twin sister. But suddenly, he was behind her, asking to go on the computer. "Probably to play some game online," She thought to herself. "No Adam, I'm writing." She snapped after he had distracted her. "Fine." Adam said grudgingly. "I didn't mean to be so short with him," the girl worried to herself, hoping she hadn't upset him even a little bit. No, he was with the twin again, looking through library books, apparently happy and occupied.

"Okay, back to me." The writer refocused her mind and started another train of thought. "If the thought I am typing right now was a train, and all the words were freight cars, I would have over 460 words right around now." She thought, amazed at herself. "How long have I been sitting here I wonder." the girl wondered.

"Hey, now I'm just being repetitive, I'm saying 'the girl' and 'she' and the 'writer girl' too often. I'm starting to run out of anonymous identities for myself!" she realized. She decided she would just finally type her name and declare it as her name so she wouldn't have to beat around the bush when it came to telling what she was thinking. To put it another way, (because that last thought was probably too convoluted to understand completely,) she introduced herself formally, although there was no one to introduce herself too, because everyone around her knew what her name was.

"Oh well, I'll just introduce myself to myself then." Annette decided, finally using her real name after writing over 600 words. "Hi Annette, my name is Annette. How do you do?" the writer imagined herself saying. "I really am getting quite used to having my thoughts being typed out as I'm typing them now, it's almost become second nature to me!"

Amazed at her newfound talent, Annette then wondered, "I wonder if I'm making any sense at all. I haven't checked my grammar or thought any of my, well, thoughts completely through. I think I'll make perfect sense to myself though, why wouldn't I? I'm the one who's writing all of this." Funnily enough, Annette didn't have the time or patience to see that what she thought actually made little sense after all.
But what did she care? She was having an excellent time. watching her fingers fly across the keyboard. "I've already said that, but what the heck." She shifted in her seat and proceeded to type away some more.

She only had less than 250 words to go to reach her lofty 1000 word goal that she had set so hastily. "I must be writing for a very very very long time. I wonder if I've written for an hour yet? Maybe I've written for 2 hours even." she imagined. Annette then caught a little of what her mother Shira was saying on the telephone. "She's talking about me and Bettina's blogs." she thought proudly to herself. "Adam's behind me right now," thought the girl writer, whose name was Annette (don't wear it out).

Shira in the meantime seemed to have gotten disconnected in the middle of her conversation and had gotten back to her chat, shmoozing about both her daughters most recent favorite book, "Twilight".
"I just wanted to mention right here, if nowhere else, that I love the name Edward." Annette typed, thinking about the character from "Twilight" and also from the movie "Edward Scissorhands". "Oh I love both movies so much." she thought.

"Oh wow! I'm almost done with my 1000 word goal! I'm now on word number 942! I'd best choose my last words very carefully." She thought and she thought, but the longer she thought, she realized too late that what she was thinking was being automatically typed by her furious fingers. "Stop!" Annette commanded, and her fingers slowed down. They only moved to carefully type out the last words, which were,
"The End. Goodbye."  

Nice Avatar

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sapphoro

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:11 am
I think I'm too late to enter this one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:48 pm
They should really make earning gaia gold easier because I'm trying the best i can and they also need to change the games every once in while because noobs have played the games already and we need to be able to earn gaia gold easier and faster and not have to play booty grab so much and they should make zOMG better by gaians can earn more gold and almost any computer can play zOMG and they really got to change phin phang to where it's not all gaia cash and make buying items less difficult and make items cheaper to buy that is all i have to say.  

Holy Knight 975

4,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items