*~GAME!!!~* WHO SAID IT? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

weasleyobsession7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:58 am
I think Dumbledore?

"Back in first year, when we were so young, carefree, and innocent." Easy one!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:34 am
Nope, not Dumbledore! Though he dearly wanted to know what exactly was said in that conversation.

Yours is Fred I believe. Well, I know it's one of the twins. It's right when they were passing the Marauder's Map to Harry. *flips through pages* Ah! That's right. Fred got offended so it is actually George that says that.

The quote I gave was sort of obscure, so I'm going to give it another try. Think back through your memories, and you'll discover I've given you another clue.

"Not at all, not at all, not offended. It's natural to feel some curiosity about these things. . . . Wizards of a certain caliber have always been drawn to that aspect of magic. . . ."

Matelia legwll

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 pm
Matelia, your quote was said by Horace Slughorn in Half-Blood Prince when Tom is asking Slughorn about horcruxes and if it's possible to make seven of them. I like the little clue you gave the second time around.

"Bad news, Harry. I've just been to see Professor McGonagall about the Firebolt. She – er got a bit shirty with me. Told me I'd got my priorities wrong. Seemed to think I cared more about winning the Cup than I do about staying alive. Just because I told her I didn't care if it threw you off, as long as you caught the Snitch first."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:24 pm
Oliver Wood!

"There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it."

weasleyobsession7

Matelia legwll

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm
That quote depends on whether it is the book or the movie you are quoting. If it is the book--Quirrell. If it is the movie--Voldemort.

Good job Jedi Knight! Thanks!

"Do you know, I still have trouble believing it. Of all the people to go over to the Dark Side, Sirius Black was the last I'd have thought . . . I mean, I remember him when he was a boy at Hogwarts. If you'd told me then what he was going to become, I'd have said you'd had too much mead."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 pm
Madam Rosmerta. (And yes I was talking about Quirell (Spelling Error?) in the book)

"Tell me, which of you will be dying this year?"

weasleyobsession7

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:51 pm
McGonagall! I love that line smile

"Look what Father got us, Potter!"

(sorry, total giveaway I know, I wasn't feeling creative)

Also, I believe Matelia's is Hagrid? I'm pretty sure. Sounds like him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:17 pm
Nope. Weasleyobsession's right. I tend not to pick Hagrid for quote guessing because his accent is so obvious in the quotes I like of his.

And I'm guessing yours, Lune, is Draco Malfoy when he bought his way onto the Slytherin team.

"No one's going to try and kill you until we've sorted a few things out."

Matelia legwll

weasleyobsession7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 am
Siruis

"Do you think we have nothing better to do in Potions than listen to Snape?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:07 pm
Actually that wasn't Sirius. Sirius didn't want the explanation, someone else did.
Anyway yours is Ron... or Harry... I believe it is Harry.

I love obscure quotes. And since I'm quick, anyone want another go?
"No one's going to try and kill you until we've sorted a few things out."

Matelia legwll

weasleyobsession7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 pm
Mine was Ron.

Lupin??

"I wonder, how you can expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:13 pm
Weasley yours is Minerva McGonagall.

"What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever existed?"

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Matelia legwll

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm
Yes, mine was Lupin. He was talking to Pettigrew in the shack right after Scabbers transformed into Pettigrew.

And my brain's fried from University classes, so here's Jedi's quote for someone else.
Jedi Knight26
"What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever existed?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:52 pm
Jedi Knight26

Really, no one has tried to guess mine yet? I'll give you a hint, this quote is said in PoA towards the end.  

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Matelia legwll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:24 pm
It's Sirius Black. ...wow.
Anyway, another quote... let me see... Ah! This should be easy.

"Speaking of dogs, did you know that Lucius Malfoy recognized you last time you risked a little jaunt outside? Clever idea, Black, getting yourself seen on a safe station platform ... gave you a cast-iron excuse not to leave your hidey-hole in future, didn't it?"

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff