Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.
Konoha Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:04 am
Striker looked at Ryuu stopping. Least it's not your life on the line. Only reason I'm here is cause of her, shes the only one who can summon me. No one else can, so I'm only awaken if shes alive. Lieselotte slowly woke up. Striker helped her to her feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:06 am
Ryuu nodded. " I realize that. Lies, are you alright? " He turned to Lies and tried to steady and support her as she got up. " Lies...We're out of there for now, but don't overdo anything..You just got up. "  

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:10 am
"I'm fine, I think..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:16 am
" Ok, well...Where do you want to go? We have to get out of here. I left Toshi with Daisuke, but we should split up the three jinchuuriki. We have to get far from here. The other two should no not to follow us this time. "
Ryuu tried to concentrate to find out where Toshi was. He saw him walking besides the clone with Daisuke. They got pretty far and so the clone disapeared and Toshi carried Daisuke on his back for a while.
" Oh, right...Jiro, where'd you go? You can go now Jiro, thanks. "  

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:20 am
Lieselotte straggered alittle. Striker let go of her and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:23 am
" H-hey, Lies. Are you still hurt? Wait..." Ryuu walked near Lies to make sure she wouldn't fall.  

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tobito Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:15 pm
[Wakes up from the dead...Sorry I died for a little bit guys...
Anyways, what Kaelexx says is mostly true, but unless you've been reading the manga, then you don't know a thing about Tobi except from what I tell you. I don't like spoiling so just trust me when I say he's not uber. Intangibility is one of his abilities, and don't ask me how. Here's what has been released so far for Tobi: insane speed, insane strength, intangibility (almost immune to all physical attacks), and possesses the sharingan in his right eye...
Anyways...back to the RP...
er...So Lieselotte, Ryuu, Striker, Daisuke, and NPC's are still in the hospital right? There's no clue as to where they are except that they're walking. Make sure your emphasize where they are on your last post.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:27 pm
Daisuke had woken up to find that he was riding on Ryuu. He could barely move, but whatever energy he could muster, he used to fall off Ryuu. He felt extreme pain all over his body, and could hardly remember a thing. He slowly and painfully moved his hand to a pocket on his side, and took out one single blue seed from it. He slowly moved it to his mouth, but passed out from the pain. The blue seed rested on his bandaged chest. Hopefully, Ryuu and Toshi would be able to realize what he was trying to do.  

Apocali

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:03 pm
(( Wait, no we're not in the hospital anymore. We're in the forest, or somewhere just outside of Konoha. I think we're going to move soon and Daisuke is on Toshi, the clone disapeared from being too far from the real Ryuu. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:20 pm
Hoshi was laying on the ground. She got up and looked around for Daisuke and Ryuunsuke.

" N-no...What the heck happened? Damn those...A-akatsuki... I guess...I wasn't m-much help anyway... "

The pain struck her every so often and she tried to hold it in and walk back to the hospital. At least on the roof she could probably see where they were. Or try. It would be hard with these injuries and it would be slower since Ryuunsuke wasn't there. She moved on slowly and didn't reach the hospital for at least half an hour.

Tobi was still there. She could still feel his enormous power somewhere. She was already injured. Anymore and she might...She went on anyway, staying alert where ever she went. She didn't want to summon Ryuunsuke even if he had healed comepletely.  

gamefreak_009

Tobito Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:38 pm
[Well see...therein lies the problem. I can't know where the hell anyone is unless they post it!...guh...]

Tobi walked into the recovery room where he originally found the trio of jinchuuriki. It didn't take him any time at all to realize that they left. "Dammit!" he said raspily. He ran towards and jumped out the window, then headed towards the village gates. They must be going to a different hospital. They have to get their wounds treated, he thought as he ran with his incredible speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:54 am
(( You know something bad is going to happen when that guy posts...*points to the post above* ))

Hoshi finally go to the door of the room Shinsuke was in. She opened it to find that it had collapsed. She looked around and saw Shinsuke buried under some rubble. She jumped down and tried to move some rocks away.

" Dammit...I can't do this myself....Shin....Please hold on..."

She thought of all the possible ways to get him out. She only came up with two ideas. Both of which weren't very good.

Guess I'll just use Tsukiko's power...I don't think she felt anything...That lazy bum...Hey Tsukiko, wake up. I need your help lifting rocks.
Gee, doesn't that sound like fun. Hoshi, do it yourself. Besides, I'm a 'lazy bum' right?
I'm sorry, you're not alright? Now help me dammit, Shin migh die if you don't and I'm injured...
Whatever, just let me take care of Tobi later on ok? I've always wanted to go up against an Akatsuki.

Tsukiko used an earth style jutsu and removed the rocks all at once. Not only that, but the rocks dissolved and turned into dirt and sand. It didn't take much effort. She grabbed Shinsuke and hoisted him onto her back as she disapeared into the forest part of Konoha. She took off, concealing her chakra as she jumped through the tops of the trees, keeping an eye out for anything. Tobi was Akatsuki and was of course fast, and cunning.  

gamefreak_009

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:33 am
a hawk flies next to hoshi with a couple of bags, its shinsuke's medical bird. one bag has food pills, one plasma, and there are two stange scrolls on its chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:40 am
" Hmm? What the? Well that's random...Hey Hoshi, Shinsuke flies around with these bird things right? "
" Ok, well first of all, they're hawks. Secondly, look, it has bags and scrolls attached to it. It must be in case of emergency. Open them up and treat Shin's wounds. "
" Why? I'm just carrying him till we get to Tobi. Then I have to put him down and I'll finally be able to fight off an Akatsuki. It's something I've wanted to do for...At least two or three of my past lives ago. "
" Right, you'll be able to fight him, just treat Shin's wounds now. "
" Fine, you whiny little brat. Geez, kids these days huh? "
" I'm right here you stupid ingrate!! I let you go out, now hurry up dammit!! Shin's condition looks bad. "

Tsukiko grabs a scroll and decides to open it not knowing what will happen. She closes her eyes and prepares for the worst when...nothing happens. She reads it and bandages Shinsuke up a bit.

" Oh, right. I forgot, Hoshi, I'm not a medical ninja..."

gamefreak_009

The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games