Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
rook's cabin(read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:49 pm
"I wouldn't be so sure of that. Believe or not, Aliator has people who care about him as well," Skyeheart said with crossed arms.
"If I were to truly finish him off, Lady Ziven would be most upset at me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:55 pm
"true,but perhapes it's just a matter of waiting,or perhapes we just have to give ali a reason to attack us and the say it was self defense"rook sugested this with th upmost encourogment,manipulating situations was what he did best.  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:59 pm
"Aliator is not one who can be outcrafted easily. He has had a network to listen in on every conversation in RDS since I've been here.
He probably knows we're here now."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:13 pm
"not likly otherwise he probly would have been here when i ran into afriend of his that tried to eat me.but i supose tatics for dispeling certain indiviguals can wait,i've been asking alot of questions so why dont you ask some just so this isint a one sided conversation"  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:21 pm
"Well, I've journeyed here because my homeland of Draconia is undergoing a rough transition. It was only a millenia ago since the great war against Alexander, the fallen one. Since then, many of the other Dragonlords have conceeded to Bahamut's ideals. But getting the public to agree would take many years. So I left under my Lord's bequest in order to smooth the transformation.
What, may I ask, are your reasons for settling here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:29 pm
"i tried settling with dragons,they laughed at me for being half human.i tried humans,they banned together and drove me away based on false pretenses.i came here mainly because there are all types here and critisisim is'nt focused on one indivigual."  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:35 pm
"And Zing? Did you bring him here as well? Or was he found already roaming these parts?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:39 pm
"i found zing in a back ally about to be mugged by three big guys,he didnt know how to transform yet,so i figeured it wasnt a fair fight and stepped in.long story short i teach him transformation,stick around for a year and when he turned 18 i left,now he's found me again,but not that that's a bad thing"rook paused for a moment then asked"you say you serve under a dagon who believes in half-blood rights,where might i find such a dragon"  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:51 pm
"He's not just a dragon. He's a dragonlord."
Skyeheart took out his canteen and drank from it.
"Dragonlords are special dragons. They house the spirit of the original dragon kings from the days of origin. When the body of the dragonlord dies, the spirit of the king selects a new dragon to become it's vessel from which it will continue it's rule.

Bahamut is in fact a great king from the dawn of dragons, of the first few given creation by the dragon gods themselves."
Skyeheart then put his canteen away.
"Many dragonlords have hidden relams and kingdoms scattered throughout the worlds these days. But a large group of dragonlords have gotten together a few eons ago and founded a conglomerate nation. That is the land I was born in, Draconia."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:54 pm
"i see,so lets say i were to travel to draconia with zing and go to see this bahamut,how would i go about serving under him"rook was very curiouse about meeting others of his kind that didnt look down on half-breeds.  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:16 pm
"I'd recommend against it. As I have mentioned, Draconia is undergoing a transition at the moment.
As I said before, about a millenia ago, one of the dragonlords and also high judge of the Draconian counsel, Alexander, plunged the entire realm into chaos.
You see, while Bahamut was raising Stormheart and I along with a few other half-bloods, we assumed both rank and nobility in his court. I even became one of his generals.
Alexander brought Bahamut before the entire counsel, accusing him of attempting to taint the dragonlord bloodline by raising half-breeds. Saying that both Bahamut and Tiamat were favoring half-bloods as their next vessels.
Bahamut, however, challenged Alexander's challenge by pointing out that his accusations were proof that he was abusing his power as high counsel judge. By a narrow margin, Bahamut won.
Enraged by this turn of events, Alexander decided that this nation had become corrupt under the influence of weak lords, and decided to purge the nation of all inpurites. Leaving only dragons that would share an isolationist policy. Thus, he rallied his army against every other province, earning himself the title: Alexander, the fallen one.
I lost the last member of my family, Stormheart, during that war. And finally, when Alexander was at last slain and the war ended. The other dragonlords started to agree with Bahamut.

But, this war was started because of royals favoring half-bloods. Staying in Draconia under Lord Bahamut's and Lady Tiamat's service would bring about unwanted tensions.
So you see, until I recieve notice from my leige, it would be best for half-bloods to limit visits to my homeland."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:33 pm
"i'm not talking about becoming some guy who stands at the front gate,just to be reconized as a half-blood that sides with bahamut.you have warriors dont you,maybe if you and lord bahamut see's fit we can join up with you and your forces"  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:38 pm
"That would be acceptable. I will relay a message to my lord about you and await his response."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:41 pm
"why waist time,if a pictures worth a thousand words then a living being aught to be worth a million,me and zing can get there in a few hours,i'm sure."rook didnt want to waist time  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:48 pm
"If you really want to pay a short visit. You'll need to go incognito outside the castle.
For that, I'll have to assist you."
Skyeheart got up.
"Since you're so eager to leave right away. I will prepare for the journey while you fetch Zing. We will meet at the edge of the border."
And with a flap of his wings, Skyeheart was gone.  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff