• Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"I know..." She murmured. "I just didn't want to leave while there's tension going on here, you know? I want to make sure everything's okay before I do leave."

"Everythin will be aight. If you come back and I'm dead...er, you'll know it's Leo." he joked.
"Very funny." She chuckled a bit. "Think I should take Yumi?"

"Well, she'll want ta meet em sooner or later. It couldn't hurt." he said nodding.
She nodded a bit. "I want to make sure everything's settled here first before I leave."

"Aight. If ya sure." he said with a nod.
"I'll see them when I'm ready. For now, I want to focus on getting ourselves situated here, and let Yumi adjust to everyone here first." Xena said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Well, she'll want ta meet em sooner or later. It couldn't hurt." he said nodding.
She nodded a bit. "I want to make sure everything's settled here first before I leave."

"I'll see them when I'm ready. For now, I want to focus on getting ourselves situated here, and let Yumi adjust to everyone here first." Xena said.

"Fair nuff." Raph said with a nod. He'd kiss her forehead. "Think I'm gonna go ta New York. Pick up some things. I'll be back." he said as he started downstairs.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Fair nuff." Raph said with a nod. He'd kiss her forehead. "Think I'm gonna go ta New York. Pick up some things. I'll be back." he said as he started downstairs.
Xena frowned in concern as she got up and followed him downstairs. "You sure you should be going back? The city's probably swarming with military soldiers and zombies by now." She said. "Don't tell me you're still having to babysit Finley's zombie buddies..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena frowned in concern as she got up and followed him downstairs. "You sure you should be going back? The city's probably swarming with military soldiers and zombies by now." She said. "Don't tell me you're still having to babysit Finley's zombie buddies..."

"No, no. I'm not goin ta babysit anyone." he said holding a hand up. He didn't really want to say what he was going back for, but he wouldn't lie to her either. "I'm......goin ta get somethin ta eat. It's hard for a zombie ta stop eatin stuff like that cold turkey, ya know?" sweatdrop  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"No, no. I'm not goin ta babysit anyone." he said holding a hand up. He didn't really want to say what he was going back for, but he wouldn't lie to her either. "I'm......goin ta get somethin ta eat. It's hard for a zombie ta stop eatin stuff like that cold turkey, ya know?" sweatdrop
Xena frowned a bit upon hearing that he was going get something to eat. "So humans are now game? Of course they would be the best tasting overall to non-humans, especially if they love the high they get from them." She said as she looked away with a sigh. "Back in New York, there wasn't much choice....Here, there is." Frowning a bit, she looked at Raph. "That hunger will never stop, regardless what you eat. It's a matter of control. Though the more you keep eating human flesh, the more you want it....Let's forget, Raph, that I'm human now. Is satisfying your crave for humans worth the risk of potentially seeing me as just prey? Let alone April or Casey?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena frowned a bit upon hearing that he was going get something to eat. "So humans are now game? Of course they would be the best tasting overall to non-humans, especially if they love the high they get from them." She said as she looked away with a sigh. "Back in New York, there wasn't much choice....Here, there is." Frowning a bit, she looked at Raph. "That hunger will never stop, regardless what you eat. It's a matter of control. Though the more you keep eating human flesh, the more you want it....Let's forget, Raph, that I'm human now. Is satisfying your crave for humans worth the risk of potentially seeing me as just prey? Let alone April or Casey?"

"Dammit, Xena, it's not like that! I mean......it's hard ta explain. It's not a taste thing. Human's ain't game. It's just.......I don't understand it either!" he was frustrated and feeling ashamed from her words, but it was all just turning to anger. "I dunno, ok!? I'm just....I'll be back...." He turned and headed out the door, needing to get out and not get too angry, especially not with her.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Dammit, Xena, it's not like that! I mean......it's hard ta explain. It's not a taste thing. Human's ain't game. It's just.......I don't understand it either!" he was frustrated and feeling ashamed from her words, but it was all just turning to anger. "I dunno, ok!? I'm just....I'll be back...." He turned and headed out the door, needing to get out and not get too angry, especially not with her.
Xena watched with a frown as Raph headed out. Sighing, she went to take a seat on a couch, covering her face with her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena watched with a frown as Raph headed out. Sighing, she went to take a seat on a couch, covering her face with her hands.

"Are you alright?" Donnie asked as he walked into the room and saw Xena.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Hearing Donnie, Xena sighed softly. "Not really..." She said as she lowered her hands. "Just got into a little disagreement with Raph..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Hearing Donnie, Xena sighed softly. "Not really..." She said as she lowered her hands. "Just got into a little disagreement with Raph..."

"Oh? What about?" he asked as he walked over to sit with her.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She looked at Donnie with concern. "Don't tell Leo..." She murmured. "He went to New York to hunt."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She looked at Donnie with concern. "Don't tell Leo..." She murmured. "He went to New York to hunt."

"Hunt?!" he asked. He then lowered his voice. "He couldn't have done that here?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Hunt?!" he asked. He then lowered his voice. "He couldn't have done that here?"
Xena lowered her head. "Apparently he's got the need to have human flesh...saying that it's hard for a zombie to stop eating stuff like that cold turkey. I told him that it's only gonna have him crave for it more and more...and as a human myself now, it could potentially have him see me as food...as well as maybe April and Casey...."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena lowered her head. "Apparently he's got the need to have human flesh...saying that it's hard for a zombie to stop eating stuff like that cold turkey. I told him that it's only gonna have him crave for it more and more...and as a human myself now, it could potentially have him see me as food...as well as maybe April and Casey...."

"I think if he thought he'd become a danger to you, he'd put himself down." Donnie said carefully. "Let's look at this scientifically. For a moment, think about this, Raph, though sentient, is a zombie. Now your average zombie is just a brainless reanimated corpse. They are no more than a vehicle for the virus that killed them. The virus was transferred to them through bodily fluid of some sort, most of the time bites. The virus is what has reanimated the corpse and has control of the zombie's mind or what's left of it. What is the virus goal, like any virus, it's goal is to spread. So it drives the zombie to bite and eat humans. Thus spreading the virus. Zombies being dead, their system no longer works. Raph has no heartbeat, he doesn't breathe. This also goes to the uglier parts of being alive. The digestion system on a zombie does not work. So a zombie can never get full. They can actually eat until they literally explode their insides because the flesh they consume has nowhere to go. Raph has probably never wanted to talk to you about something so disgusting. He throws his meals back up. In the forest or wherever he is. Somewhere away from you. Even the jerky you've given him. The popcorn. He can't digest it. A zombie is only created to spread the virus. It's their only goal. Now, I have some other theories. Perhaps, zombies like Finley and Raph can maintain sentience by consuming human flesh. Though they end up having to throw it back up. I don't know about Finley though. I doubt he'd let me ask and the only reason I know about Raph is I saw him one day in the forest. I digress. This could also be in their heads. The virus is still there. It still wants to spread and upon regaining sentience, if it was the amount of flesh they consumed or not, they may think that they still need it and they may not. It could be as bad as an addict thinking they need a certain drug or drink to function. While in New York, in the military woman's base, I found some notes that showed a zombie that never ate lived just as long as a zombie that did. I had a thought, and you might not like it, what if we got it where Raph no longer ate anything? It may be with him like some addicts and he may go through DTs or even have one of his rages, but maybe we could make it happen." Donnie explained. "Just remember, everything I've told you is just theory from notes I took from the base, and things I've observed from the zombies in New York and Raph himself."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I think if he thought he'd become a danger to you, he'd put himself down." Donnie said carefully. "Let's look at this scientifically. For a moment, think about this, Raph, though sentient, is a zombie. Now your average zombie is just a brainless reanimated corpse. They are no more than a vehicle for the virus that killed them. The virus was transferred to them through bodily fluid of some sort, most of the time bites. The virus is what has reanimated the corpse and has control of the zombie's mind or what's left of it. What is the virus goal, like any virus, it's goal is to spread. So it drives the zombie to bite and eat humans. Thus spreading the virus. Zombies being dead, their system no longer works. Raph has no heartbeat, he doesn't breathe. This also goes to the uglier parts of being alive. The digestion system on a zombie does not work. So a zombie can never get full. They can actually eat until they literally explode their insides because the flesh they consume has nowhere to go. Raph has probably never wanted to talk to you about something so disgusting. He throws his meals back up. In the forest or wherever he is. Somewhere away from you. Even the jerky you've given him. The popcorn. He can't digest it. A zombie is only created to spread the virus. It's their only goal. Now, I have some other theories. Perhaps, zombies like Finley and Raph can maintain sentience by consuming human flesh. Though they end up having to throw it back up. I don't know about Finley though. I doubt he'd let me ask and the only reason I know about Raph is I saw him one day in the forest. I digress. This could also be in their heads. The virus is still there. It still wants to spread and upon regaining sentience, if it was the amount of flesh they consumed or not, they may think that they still need it and they may not. It could be as bad as an addict thinking they need a certain drug or drink to function. While in New York, in the military woman's base, I found some notes that showed a zombie that never ate lived just as long as a zombie that did. I had a thought, and you might not like it, what if we got it where Raph no longer ate anything? It may be with him like some addicts and he may go through DTs or even have one of his rages, but maybe we could make it happen." Donnie explained. "Just remember, everything I've told you is just theory from notes I took from the base, and things I've observed from the zombies in New York and Raph himself."
She frowned as she listened. "We got to do something, Donnie. You all have human friends, and they have families and friends...I'm more worried that Raph might eventually attack one of them if not me during one of his hungered states. I know Leo's still not over from when Raph killed an innocent man...I'm more worried that Raph might put himself in a situation that might get him put down." She said as she gently rubbed her arm. "I know he doesn't mean to...it's just I can't help but feel that something might happen, you know?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff