Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♠ { MAIN QUEST 2 } Open NOW til March 24th @ 11:59 PM PDT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chirigami rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 am
[ The Chase - Part One Again ]

Oh, god dammit. He had done something incredibly stupid, hadn't he. Made very obvious from being at the very beginning of the quest again. Yup, running woodland creatures, sound of horrifying gigantic creature and there were those teeth.

Time to start running!

OOC

User Image
My character's username: GreenRanger
My character's level: 9
Character's HP: 9/30
Current party: --
Current Guild: Queen's Rangers
Small IC description of character:
A tall brown haired humanoid male sportin' the green set of Gryphon attire, and most likely doing stupid poses. While smiling. And humming to himself.

Character journal: here

chirigami rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:21 am
[ The Chase - Part Two Again ]

This time he wasn't going to look back, this time he was going to keep running. Even as the voices tried their siren song, deploying their earlier tactic with the sounds of his comrades from the island. Because it had worked last time. But it wouldn't this time. Even though they were still trying to tempt him, telling him to go this way, telling him to follow them, telling him they had found a safer way.

He knew they were playing this game as well but he knew he couldn't listen to them right now, as much as he would have wanted to. That was the trick to this part. He wouldn't fall for it again (this reminded him of a few episodes....)

OOC

User Image
A tall brown haired humanoid male sportin' the green set of Gryphon attire, and most likely doing stupid poses. While smiling. And humming to himself.

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:26 am
He heard them too. It was neither worrisome or comforting, it just was.

They had to keep going, because she didn't know what would happen if they stopped. Was it the dream it seemed? Would they just wake up if they died here? Or was it more. Was it something different, something new. She didn't want to find out, neither through her own untimely demise nor the young man she still clung to.

Keep running, keep moving forward until you reach the fork in the road. Then keep going. There was only the briefest of pauses, a tiny hesitation, before Peyton turned to the left. She didn't know what a Second chance timer was, or what it did, but her inventory card chimed at her as she picked it up.

There was no stopping though.

OOC

User Image

My character's username: PcktHottie
My character's level: 5
Character's HP: 9
Current party: -
Current Guild: -

Pintsized, but fierce. All reds and blacks with a touch of pink that didn't so much soften the petite figure, as emphasize a physical potential that was only hinted in the narrowed, bright blaze of a single pale, lavender eye. She was a warrior. She was reckless. She was fiery.

Prolixity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:29 am
[ The Chase - Part Three Again ]

Their voices faded, leaving only the sound his his breathing, those footsteps and the sound of the Pocket Guide beeping consistently. But he had made it through and once again found himself at the fork in the road.

It was slightly tempting to try the other path, to go down the other road he had yet to travel but he stayed the course and went as he did the first time, down the left road, hoping for different results this time.

OOC

User Image

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chirigami rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:30 am
[ The Chase - Part Four Again ]

Running, dodging, trying to escape. He could hear the teeth as they snapped behind him, feel the rush of the wind as the Jabberwock swooped to try and get him. Almost feel those claws again, trying to tear at him and stop his progress again.

And it did. Again. Crushing him down with a critical blow and sending him crashing to the forest floor in a heap. It looked like the end. Again. He would have to start over. But then something beeped and dinged. His pocket guide seemed to whistle as it chimed a command.

Well, that's what the Second Chance Timer apparently did. 'Cause he got another go at it.

OOC

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 am
[ The Chase - Part Four Again ]

He didn't get a second chance this time.

OOC

User Image
Character's HP: 9/30 [or 5?]

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:49 am
[whoops]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:50 am
[ The Chase - Part One ]

Here he goes again, here he goes again ~ And GreenRanger was determined to get through this whole thing in one piece for once.

Haha... aaaa.

OOC

User Image
Character's HP: 6/30

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:51 am
It felt like running and panicking, like having his heart pounding in his chest and his muscles working, and when it occurred to Dog to wonder about the nature of reality in the dream or the game he shoved those thoughts away in half a panic, because he didn't know what would happen if he broke the immersion, what would happen if he tried to wake up, whether he could wake up, whether, if he woke up, he'd leave her behind to face the thing behind them alone, and whatever it was and however it worked, he didn't want to do that.

The path forked, and Hots pulled to the left; Dog followed her lead without arguing, and the card in his pocket chimed at the same time hers did.

MY STATS

My character's username: InvisibleDog
My character's level: 8
Character's Job Class: Dormouse
Current party: PcktHottie
Current Guild: Eat Me
Small IC description of character: Tall male with light skin, short purple hair, and hazel eyes. He wears white mouse ears and a pair of tiny white feathered wings. His Dormouse coat is white.
Character journal: Log

Beejoux

chirigami rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:51 am
[ The Chase - Part Two ]

The voices returned once more, like they always did at this part of the course. Calling him, beckoning him. And they worked once again, making him turn around and meet him demise. AGAIN.

OOC

User Image
Character's HP: 6/30

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Beejoux rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:54 am
It seemed the beast had decided to stay on their heels when they'd taken the left fork. It snapped at them now, teeth gnashing and claws swiping.

Something struck her and she stumbled, but she held tight to Noah's hand, used that grip to regain her balance. It hurt, but there was no time to worry about it. Later. Later when they were safe.

OOC

User Image

My character's username: PcktHottie
My character's level: 5
Character's HP: 6
Current party: -
Current Guild: -

Pintsized, but fierce. All reds and blacks with a touch of pink that didn't so much soften the petite figure, as emphasize a physical potential that was only hinted in the narrowed, bright blaze of a single pale, lavender eye. She was a warrior. She was reckless. She was fiery.

Prolixity

chirigami rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:56 am
[ The Chase - Part One ]

The respawn process was an interesting one. Having to start back up physically alright - for the most part, for now until the Jabberwock started its rampage and sent him to critical levels again. But there was still the memory of all those falls. It was enough to get the Gryphon just a little frustrated, but he would prevail. That's what it meant to be a Sun and to be a Ranger.

Never give up. Never Surrender. Wait, that was from Galaxy Quest...

OOC

User Image
Character's HP:8/30

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chirigami rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:59 am
[ The Chase - Part Two ]

Nopenopenope, not going to listen to you voices. Nope! There was the temptation at least to cover his ears with his hands but it would be better not to. Helped with running.

OOC

User Image

prolixity rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:04 pm
The creature thundered behind them, and Hots tripped and almost fell; Dog hauled her up as she regained her balance, slowing for just a moment. Claws sliced into his back, and he made a pained noise and couldn't help looking back over his shoulder.

The Jabberwock's head loomed directly behind him, the oval of its mouth stretching open, far too many teeth visible, and it arrowed directly for him --

-- and froze, held paused in place for just a moment. Dog's pocket card chimed. Second Chance Timer activated.

"s**t," he yelped, and ran.

MY STATS

My character's username: InvisibleDog
My character's level: 8
Character's HP: 5/30
Character's Job Class: Dormouse
Current party: PcktHottie
Current Guild: Eat Me
Small IC description of character: Tall male with light skin, short purple hair, and hazel eyes. He wears white mouse ears and a pair of tiny white feathered wings. His Dormouse coat is white.
Character journal: Log

Beejoux

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:06 pm
[ The Chase - Part Three ]

He knew his luck, he had been witness to what had happened the last two times he had actually made it into this part. Well, it would be odd if he hadn't been. But he didn't want to chance it, so he took the left road once again, picking himself that Second Chance Timer.

OOC

User Image

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games