Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[ORP] Clockwork Wastelands: End p 79 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm
Interaction: Anise, Zak, Katori

Michelle frowned. "But if it was because of inbreeding then how are we going to help the pokemon? Wouldn't he damage already be done since the mutated pokemon seem to be everywhere?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:22 pm
Katori: interacting with whoever is talking to him

"I don't know, the ship doesn't seem safe but we can't trust a torchic, especially now we've found out all this, my bit said about inbreeding, now it's that ... that led to the mutated pokemon?" Katori didn't like this one bit "Wish i'd stayed home now dammit" he kicked a rock in front of him and watched it bounce off. Danae beside him still bristled, her flames from her back showing that bit brighter in her annoyance.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Snowbelle Thundara rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:42 pm
((Lot of catching up to do!! Woulda posted last night but..I couldnt think of anything sweatdrop ))

Qixel

Cara stood in front of Remmy protectively. "Leave Remmy alone." She growled, narrowing her eyes and grabbing Remmy's hand. "I don't tolerate bullies, and you are most definitely acting like one." She then turned to Remmy, after hearing the talk of them finding another piece of paper. "C'mon Remmy, let's go see what's goin' on over there. Looks like they found more writings." She then walked off, knowing that discretion is the better part of valor, plus wasting her energy on a punk like Erika wasn't worth it when there was a mystery to solve.

Spirit buzzed at Blair before heading after Cara. -Your trainer should learn not to bully others, it's a horrible way to be.-

----------------------------------

Zakiax

Cara caught up with the others and looked at the papers. "Inbred Pokemon" She thought out loud."Inbreeding could cause these kinds of mutations and it could explain huge temperament changes. If this...man did this than...he is the cause of all of the problems we have been having. But...if he caused it then why did he want to cure it? And who the heck were the 'They' he was talking about earlier? It feels like every time we answer a question, we have another one pop up." She sighed. "If this person is still inbreeding Pokemon then we HAVE to stop him...the question is where is he?"

Cara's thought process was stopped by an odd looking Torchic. Her mood lightened a bit as it pulled at her clothing. She laughed a bit and spoke softly to it, as it didn't seem to want to do them any harm. "You silly little Torchic, go on home." She realized it was wanting her and the others to go in a different direction then what they were going. "You trying to tell us somethin?" She looked at the others as they were discussing it. "I think we should follow the Torchic, it's the only Pokemon so far that's been nice to us and has given us any clues."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:45 pm
Interacting With: anyone

The words between the paper were....disturbing, to say the least. Gepardo shook his head, reminded of his grandfather's less then splendid breeding practices. "What are they mutating from? It's implying something in the environment is changing his Pokemon..."  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:51 pm
Remmy look at here and nodded. "Thank you!" He said nicely. He walk hand in hand with Cara and when over to Zak "Hey Zak what going on!?" he ask.

Squeek saw the torchic and hiss at it. There was to many pokemon here and he didn't like it

Shoo, torchic!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:51 pm
mewrose

"Sounds like I was partially right at least." Cai hmmphed triumphantly. "It was breeding that caused the mutations and agression. Just on a smaller and more direct scale than I'd expected. And again, with how old these pages are, who do you think would be still alive to stop? I say we just continue the way we're going and Go. Home."

That torchic was just hungry and if it tore a hole in Cai's trousers (that had so far escaped relatively whole) Cai was going to have roasted torchic wings after all!

Shoo, torchic!  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Qixel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:40 pm
Erika released her grip on her gun, then turned and left, completely ignoring the torchic. Blaire followed after her, silent.

Shoo, torchic!  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:23 pm
Corbin looked around when he heard some growling. He spotted a Houndour up on the rocks looking down at them. He stared at it for a moment and went to point it out to Eliza. However he felt a tugging at his pants and looked down. He expected to see Aaron at his leg but it was a Torchic. His eyes widen at the sight of it. It ran off to someone else before he could do anything about it.

I need that Houndour in my life.
Shoo, Torchic!  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Tristam Lockhart rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm
Interracting with: Anyone

Gepardo stared towards the houndour and picked up Lilliputti, holding her closer as he listen to those around him. He recalled the pokemons that they seen so far and frowned, deep in thought. Mutations. There was something very wrong here.

I need that houndour in my life.  
Zakiax rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm
Interacting with: Anise, Katori, Michelle, Cara, Remmy and who ever else

"I'm not sure," Zak said "It does make sense though since inbreeding would create a few problems. But does inbreeding really affect pokemon the same as it does to humans?" he inquired. "Plus the one who did this might not even be around anymore. The papers look tattered so they could have been her for a while, years or so. The damage is done."

Zak turned to Remmy and Phrixus who was with the other as the two arrived. "Not much just trying to figure out what to do from here it seems" he explained to the boy.  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

GriffinFire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image
Eros yelped and danced away from the Torchic as it nipped at his pant legs. Dido darted down to hiss and swat, warning the wild Pokémon off from her human.

When the Torchic had moved on to bother someone else, Eros did his best to smooth his clothing and regain his composure. "I... No, I really don't think we should follow it." He looked suspiciously in the direction towards which it seemed to have been tugging everyone. "No other wild Pokémon's shown any indication of being helpful thus far. Not counting the Celebi, of course; that's a legendary, it's different. No, if the Torchic's actually leading us anywhere at all, it's likely a trap. We'll be drawn in by the little one, and then the horde of carnivorous Blaziken will descend and kick us all to death." Eros gave his clothing a final pat. "We should keep on toward the airship -- wrecked or no, it's the only scrap of civilization left out here."

He paused, reconsidering. The Celebi hadn't given them much to work with; perhaps they should follow every lead they stumbled upon. "At the very least," he said, reluctantly, "we ought to see if there's anything useful left at the airship first. And then go, but cautiously. There's still no reason to trust a random Torchic."

Shoo, torchic!

shadica

Snowbelle Thundara rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:13 pm
((Might as well post while we're waiting for Panda. I think I'm finally figuring out where I want Cara to come from/who her parents are, etc. X3))

Interacting with: Zak and Eros

Cara looked at Zak. "One would think that inbreeding causes the same problems in Pokemon as it does in other species. It makes sense. It would cause genetic abnormalities at the very least and could cause the being to be more prone to illness, or rather have a much weaker immune system." She said out loud. When Zak mentioned that the man who did this might not be around she thought about it. "If he isnt around anymore, and this took place a while ago...then how are we supposed to stop this and fix it? How are we supposed to 'heal the land' so to speak, like Celebi wants?"

Cara blinked at Eros when he said the Torchic could want to lead them all to a trap full of carnivorous, man-eating Blaziken. "Um....that COULD be true....I doubt it but considering what we've been through in the last 48 hours...." She trailed off. "But I'm still not sure I trust our 'Captain' totally either. How do we know he's not leading us on a wild goose chase?"  

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"Oh, goodness, stop that!" Fifi said when a tiny torchic ran up and pecked her shoe. "Quit it!" Biting her lip, she added her own two cents. "I...hasn't this captain led people to trouble before? I heard the cruise he wrote about got attacked and people almost died. It might be better to listen to the torchic..." she said uncertainly.

Shoo, torchic!

Pandaphilic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:04 pm

____________Ch . 10 : Camp

After a couple of hours of walking, pokemon spotting, and discovering journal fragments, the company find themselves at a wreckage of twigs and loose stones. A tanteen, tattered clothing, burnt logs, and a pair of shoes revealed that a human had been here and that this had most likely been a campsite. Clearly abandoned now, as the shifting environment of the desert had begun reclaiming the shelter.

You find a familiar yellowed page.
                            User Image

But where was it? Where was the cure? Could there be a hint on the pages?

(( Work as a team to paste together the story from the journals. Obviously, someone should suggest to put the pages together before you actually get to it!
                            There are 6 pages, including this one. You may only have one turn at piecing together the pages. Staff, please sit this portion out, though you may RP.

For your turn, you may choose one of the following to do:
                            - Combine one fragment with another, using a paint program.
                            - Put a completed page in chronological order (1-6, with 1 being the earliest). ))

If you would like to be added to the quote list for updates, let me know by quoting me in the main thread.
                            Renekai

Dizzy_Kat

Snowbelle Thundara

Revel1984

Xiaflame

Liquid Kitsune

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

The Anesthesia

Zasshurou

Znaruto

StarrySeas

Kiomori

shadica

Roserain

Rian-chan

Kira of Flames

Riffler

Shaddaling

DraconicFeline

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:27 pm
Anise stared at the ominous-looking piece of paper. What was it smeared with? Ink? Blood? It seemed too red for the former and too dark for the latter. She decided not to think about it and focus on what was written on it.

To the group at large she commented, "I would not be surprised if we found no more of the journal pieces. Why don't we gather them all together and see if we can sort out what happened?" She put her own suggestion into action by laying out the two pieces of paper she'd found beside the newest one, weighing them down with small pebbles to keep them from being blown away.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games