Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"I think some rest will do us some good. It's been quite a day." She said before she would make her way upstairs to their room.

He nodded and followed her up.
Inside the room, she went to lay down on the bed before shifting so that Raph could join her.

He moved so he could lay with an arm around her protectively.
She snuggled close to him as he laid with an arm around her. "Night." She kissed his cheek before she slowly drifted to sleep.

"Night." he said with a smile. He would spend the night just listening to her breath and looking around the room at Casey's items he hadn't had the heart to move or discard.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"I think some rest will do us some good. It's been quite a day." She said before she would make her way upstairs to their room.

He nodded and followed her up.
Inside the room, she went to lay down on the bed before shifting so that Raph could join her.

She snuggled close to him as he laid with an arm around her. "Night." She kissed his cheek before she slowly drifted to sleep.

"Night." he said with a smile. He would spend the night just listening to her breath and looking around the room at Casey's items he hadn't had the heart to move or discard.
The next morning came, and Xena sat on the bed, staring at the mirror she brought with them to the farmhouse. It was her link back to her home dimension. She had debated on whether or not she should return home to give the news, yet she wanted to make sure everything at the farmhouse was settled enough for her to make the trip. And there was the thought on how her family would react upon meeting Yumi.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

The next morning came, and Xena sat on the bed, staring at the mirror she brought with them to the farmhouse. It was her link back to her home dimension. She had debated on whether or not she should return home to give the news, yet she wanted to make sure everything at the farmhouse was settled enough for her to make the trip. And there was the thought on how her family would react upon meeting Yumi.

When she had gotten up, he had also. Once he had his gear on, he started for the door. "Gonna go hunt." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

When she had gotten up, he had also. Once he had his gear on, he started for the door. "Gonna go hunt." he said.
She gave a nod as she glanced over to Raph. "Don't take too long." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

He nodded a bit and started for the door. He'd planned on taking the ride to New York, maybe getting a bit of human to keep around for a while. Maybe if he had the hunger down low enough, he could get some actual sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

He nodded a bit and started for the door. He'd planned on taking the ride to New York, maybe getting a bit of human to keep around for a while. Maybe if he had the hunger down low enough, he could get some actual sleep.
"I do need to talk to you about something, so don't take too long." She said as she watched Raph head for the door.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I do need to talk to you about something, so don't take too long." She said as she watched Raph head for the door.

"Bout what?" he asked looking back her way.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"About seeing my family." Xena said. She had yet to return to her home dimension since she decided to stay with Raph and Yumi. She knew she couldn't put it off much longer, knowing that her parents would tear the skies looking for her. Of course, there was the fact on whether or not she should bring Yumi with her.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"About seeing my family." Xena said. She had yet to return to her home dimension since she decided to stay with Raph and Yumi. She knew she couldn't put it off much longer, knowing that her parents would tear the skies looking for her. Of course, there was the fact on whether or not she should bring Yumi with her.

"Oh. Whenevea ya get ready, Babe." Raph said as he walked back over to her. "Don't want em ta wait too long. They'll get worried."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Oh. Whenevea ya get ready, Babe." Raph said as he walked back over to her. "Don't want em ta wait too long. They'll get worried."
"I know..." She murmured. "I just didn't want to leave while there's tension going on here, you know? I want to make sure everything's okay before I do leave."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I know..." She murmured. "I just didn't want to leave while there's tension going on here, you know? I want to make sure everything's okay before I do leave."

"Everythin will be aight. If you come back and I'm dead...er, you'll know it's Leo." he joked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Everythin will be aight. If you come back and I'm dead...er, you'll know it's Leo." he joked.
"Very funny." She chuckled a bit. "Think I should take Yumi?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Well, she'll want ta meet em sooner or later. It couldn't hurt." he said nodding.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Well, she'll want ta meet em sooner or later. It couldn't hurt." he said nodding.
She nodded a bit. "I want to make sure everything's settled here first before I leave."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She nodded a bit. "I want to make sure everything's settled here first before I leave."

"Aight. If ya sure." he said with a nod.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff