Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Dale's cottage house (one room available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wasn't expecting the other to approach the way he did and the apology. “It's not your fault, Jiho” he assures him. “My expectations should match up with reality” he thought feeling guilty. He side glances at Jiho, “You holding me like this does help me feel much better now” he said blushing a lot. Looks forward once more and strokes the other's arms softly with his fingers. "This...position we're in is certainly romantic isn't it?" he said liking this position.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:25 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho kept biting the inside of his mouth as he thought to himself just waiting for the other to respond but mentally he was already pushing himself down and thinking that maybe he really wasn't cut out to date anyone if he kept making them sad. Hearing the other speak to him Jiho looked up slightly seeing that Dale was looking at him so he stayed still leaving his arms around the other just trying to comfort the other in any way possible. Hearing him say he was feeling better now he blushed gently before he trembled a little bit feeling the other's fingertips against his arms which made him take a deep breath. "Well if just felt like it was my fault that you got sad and I didn't know what I could do to make you feel better besides hugging you or at least being close to you. I know I am not good with this dating stuff but I will try my best for you" he spoke tenderly. Calmly he looked to him a bit before giving him a tender smile and nodded gently "Well you are right about the position it is certainly romantic" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:10 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale's back and chest started to feel warm from being hugged from behind. "You've made the right choice. Now we know when in doubt closeness and comfort does work on me. Still it's my own fault not yours Jiho as to the cause of my mood a moment ago" he insisted on taking on the blame he believes is rightfully his own. "I want us to stay like this a little longer if that is alright with you" he requested in a soft tone of voice. "With just the drinks left. I would like to go over schedule of the picnic like the day, time, and place" he said because he wanted to make sure they were on the same page about.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:13 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

JIho kept watching the other as he took small breaths before he tilted his head gently while he listened but he was some what happy that the other was feeling better now but he still worried. "Well that is very good to hear and I will remember that closeness and comfort works on you. Thought I still feel like it is my fault your mood changed and I am wondering what I did or say to make it change" he said gently. Calmly he watched the other as he shivered slightly but nuzzled into the other calmly while he took a few breaths "Sure we can stay like this a bit longer, I don't mind staying with you like this for as long as you like" he spoke tenderly. Leaving his face in the other's shoulder gently hearing him request that they talk about all the details of the picnic as he took a small breath. Blinking he looked up a bit before nodding gently"Sure we can go over the schedule of the picnic. Where would you like talk about it?" he asked tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:27 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Best not to dwell on it" Dale advised. "I'll try not to make the same mistake twice" he thought to himself. He was happy to hear that the other doesn't mind staying like this a little longer. He would do it all day and night, but he didn't want to push his luck and harder to let go afterwards if he got his way. "Start with where do you think is best to meet up at. Here, the cottage, as discussed some place else like your place or the school gates" he answered.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:25 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing Dale say not to dwell on it Jiho mentally figured that the other meant that it was his fault and he just didn't want him to feel bad about it but deep down he did feel even worse now thought he didn't show it or say anything about it. "Okay, we will not dwell on it" he said gently. Calmly he held onto the other as he kept thinking to himself slightly while he watched the other content in being this close to the other that he tilted his head a bit when he was asked where they should meet up so they could go for the picnic which made him think of where it would be easier for them both. "Would it be easier for you to be here from the cottage or you have a different place that is easier for you?" he asked curiously

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was feeling some urges that was a side effect to being held by the person he likes the most for a long duration of time. "Spooning would be difficult for me when it gets to happen" he thought blushing again. "Yes it would be easier to meet up here since the destination is right next door. Plus the school is closed tomorrow with it being the weekend so it would inconvenient to meet up at the school gates" he explained. "Who wants to carry what for the picnic? Like who will be carrying the basket or the blanket" he asked moving the subject along.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:14 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Seeing the other blushing Jiho blushed more as he bite the inside of his mouth slightly wondering what it was from however kept quiet about it since he didn't want to ruin the moment for either of them.Hearing him agreeing to where they should meet up Jiho nodded gently "That sounds good, we can meet up here and go from here to the picnic spot Dale"He said calmly. Listening to him explain what else they needed to talk about he thought for a bit as he rubbed his neck slightly as he pulled his hand away so he could do that but he kept the other around Dale's waist. "Hmm well it all depends on who wants to take the heavier things and who wants to take the lighter things. I would be okay with either or so if you want me to take the basket I can take the basket" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:51 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale's blush increased when Jiho was rubbing his neck and it was one of his sensitive spots. "I look forward to him being the first face I see on that day and hopefully the last one too excluding my own" he thought smiling. "I think we can take turns along the way" he suggested. "Do you want the spot we will be having the picnic at to be at a clearing or under some shade?" he asked him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:15 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to the other as he smiled gently as he took a few breaths before he stepped back thinking a bit again before he nodded to the request,"Sure that sounds good, we can take turns carrying the items there for the picnic. Um well I am sure it would be easier to have the picnic under some shade so that way we are not always out in the sun, plus we don't want to get any heat sickness either. Would you like it out on the sun all the time and we can just bring an umbrella for shade instead?" he suggested.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:43 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale turned around to face Jiho after the other had stepped back. "An umbrella? people do that for picnics?" he asked not knowing people can use them for shading away from a large body of water. Overall he was very pleased on what's been decided so far for the picnic date.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:10 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked up to the other as he blinked softly before nodding but he did enjoy the other's surprise face that he smiled softly. "Well they can use that or have they have special tents that keep the sun away.People will do an use all kind of things to make a picnic different.So if you like we can use an umbrella or get some kind of item for the shade" he said tenderly. He was curious about all this and if the other was okay.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:53 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looks down thinking for a moment, "I think I will go with the natural shade this time around" he decided. "If we had gone with the umbrella, is that something you have or would we have to shop for it?" he asked him. "Lastly, do you want to have dinner here after the drinks are made?" he asked him next.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:21 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho listened calmly and the whole time as he took small steady breaths thinking as he bite his own lip slightly before looking up to the other slightly."Natural shade will do and i believe I have an umbrella but i would have to check the closet to see if I still have it or I might have gotten ride of it"he spoke softly. Moving to go and start on the drinks that he stopped when he heard Dale ask if he was going to stay for dinner as he blushed softly "Would you like me to stay here for dinner Dale? I wouldn't want to intrude" he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:09 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Please let me know if you do find it" Dale requested. He smiles seeing the other blush, "Intrude on what? If you aren't here I would be eating alone as usual. Food tastes better when eating with someone you really like" he responded. He hadn't spent that many meal times together, but none of them were anything bad. Thought for a moment of a simple meal for two because it was getting pretty late into the first part of the night.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces