Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:07 pm
The Monster of the Mist

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

██████Rank:Genin
██████Chakra: 230
██████Stamina: 245

Undo these chains, my friend
I'll show you the rage I've hidden

Emi looked over at the male that had spoken to her and tilted her head to the side. Why exactly was he shirtless? Unless you can build a time machine and kick me out of the academy when I went in. Then no. Or if you can explain why everyone automatically jumps to conclusions that would be even better. Emi buried her face in Nanami's neck and gave a sigh. Nanami chirped and nuzzled the top of her tamer's head. If I hadn't wanted to play Emi things would be fine. Emi shook her head, Don't blame yourself Na Na. Emi let Nanami get out of her lap then she stood. She held out her hand, true she was still sort of mad, but it was waning. Emi Hyūga. You are?

You and I, wrong or right
Traded a lie for the leverage
In between the lens in light
You're not what you seem

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image
Still holding his smile he calmly listened to the woman and her cheetah. Taking in what they were talking about an then slowly piecing everything together by himself. "So I take it Nanami pounced on someone?" He asked softly as he then sat down upon the ground where he was standing. "If that's the case then people just need to calm down." He spoke softly as he looked to Nanami and felt the urge to pet the feline.

He looked to Nanami once more and then back to the tamer he knew to be named Emi now. "Nanami is a cheetah and not only that appearing to be young now. It's in your nature to want to play. Never be sorry for who you are." He spoke directly to Nanami and then stood up when Emi did. Towering over the goddess he took her hand and then shook it gently. Looking down into her pale eyes he smiled brilliantly at her. "Raijin Mikoto." He spoke as his grey eyes were not faltering from hers at all. "It's a pleasure." He added as he released her hand when it was appropriate to.

XAyame_HatakeX

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 265/265][Stamina: 255/255]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:35 pm
The Monster of the Mist

Emi nodded, She's only two, she should in all honesty still be with her mother, but I rescued her from poachers when she was only a couple months old. Nanami purred and rubbed against Emi then Raijin. Emi chuckled then blushed when he held her gaze. Na Na also takes to people quicker than I do. It is nice to meet you. She said then cleared her throat and shook her head. He was a man he most likely had some ulterior motive as to why he was being nice. They always did. So what is it you want? She said her voice turning icy.

You're not what you seem

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image
Smiling as Nanami rubbed against Emi then began to rub against his legs he knelt down. Letting Nanami smell his hands he moved them to Nana's fur. His fingers pressing gently into the cheetah's body as he began to scratch her taking notice as to which areas Nana liked to be scratched the most. His grey eyes looking back up to Emi as he was appreciative of having a civilized person like Emi in the...

When he was thinking about Emi within the village he noticed the complete turn around she did. "To simply talk and try to help." He said as that was rather rude to simply flip on him in that tone she used. "Do I need any other reason?" He asked her gently as his steel grey eyes locked onto here's as he was still crouched down petting and scratching Nanami.

XAyame_HatakeX

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:11 pm
The Monster of the Mist

Nanami rolled her eyes at her tamer and purred enjoying the attention she was getting. Emi on the other hand put her hand on her back in habit where the mass of scars lay.Most men do. She said, her sightless eyes meeting his.

You're not what you seem

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

User Image
He stopped and then stood up and looked down to her. "Because we can't have a single time in which someone doesn't automatically assume something right?" He said directly quoting her within this moment. Taking in a steady breath and letting it out slowly. "Boys have ulterior motives... Not men." He spoke firmly to her as he then pet Nanami on her head once more. "So should I leave you alone from here on out?" He asked her curiously.

"Or would you rather take a leap of faith and be associated with me? Or would you rather be like the rest of the village and keep me at arms length?" He asked of her as his instincts were kicking in. Chakra began to slowly build up and light his tattoo up showing emotion behind his words. The dragon tattoo that covered most of his body was glowing brilliantly from his chakra. Illuminating some of the dojo with it. "I don't like to assume the worst in people. I would rather like to hear it from your mouth right now if you don't mind." He said firmly as she pressed a button with him.

XAyame_HatakeX

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:06 am
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1685 / 1735___Stamina: 995___Rank__: Oinin captain___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

With the various training going on in the romm, Taka had long since stopped drifting in and out of consciousness. She had been listening to the two with interest. It would appear that the females companion had jumped on someone and gotten her kicked out or at least in trouble. Whoever was running the academy as of current time must be a fool to not know how animals would behave in the presence of excitement. She laid her hand on top of her lions head, digging her nails through the course furr and scratching at the scalp. "Hm...more for the kennels. Thats good. "She mentioned quietly, almost out of earshot though she knew if they were tamers they would be able to hear her. She had been being a lazy shinobi the last few days but felt that she just needed a day off. It wasnt like she didnt make herself available to anyone that potentially needed her. She scooted her back up the wall a little more, rather than staying in a laying position and let one leg hang from the bench while the other was propped up, giving koshi petting and scratches as she watched the development in front of her.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:24 pm
The Monster of the Mist

Holy Rinaku

Emi sighed and hung her head in shame, I'm sorry, I don't trust men after what my family has done to me. No I do not wish for you to leave me alone. Nanami enjoyed the attention but noticed Ivilice and slowly walked her way towards her. She sat a few feet away and was literally shaking with excitement at the fact there were more felines around the village. Could....could we play?

You're not what you seem

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:26 am
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1685 / 1735___Stamina: 995___Rank__: Oinin captain___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka smiled at the young cat. She had such pretty fur on this one. Her emotions settled at the kitten asking to play."Who would I be to tell you no. Such a well behaved girl" She said, standing up. She moved over to the kitten and knelt down with her, holding out a hand so she could remember her scent in the future. She was wondering what kind of game to play. Young cats need to play to learn. Taka smiled with an idea, showing off one pointed tooth in the corner of her mouth.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:29 pm
Just as he was about to say something he disappeared like a bolt of lighting. What happened to him is a mystery but he will never be seen or heard from again. [I'm done in Konoha. You know who you are and what you've done.]  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive
I’ve got no time for the weak.

Bjorn woke up from the nap he’d been taking when he heard an announcement that Ryoku was sick and that a new person had become Hokage. Grunting to Grym, the two bear brothers decided they should go introduce themselves and meet the new kage. They both got up, dusted themselves off and left the dojo. (exit)

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten

Class: Tamer/ Taijutsu
Chakra: 420/420
Stamina: 870/870
Grym Chakra: 420/420
Grym Stamina: 870/870
Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:15 pm
            User Image
                  / If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young /
                  B U R Y x M E x I N x ❛ S A T I N ❜ x ; x L A Y x M E x D O W N
                  IN A BED OF ROSES ❁ ; SEND ME AWAY ↻ WITH THE WORDS OF A ❥ LOVE SONG ♬
                  ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................

Making her way into the dojo Tsuki couldnt help but smile, it had always been so very good to her as of late. Walking across the familiar boards she removed her shoes before crossing into the training area. Setting them to the side she headed towards the racks of weapons to get a pair of practice swords. After a brief conversation with the sensei at the dojo she placed her daisho on the stand before heading off to an area to begin her training.

Picking up a scroll for the Tetsu No Ryu she looked it over memorizing the jutsu that were listed upon it. Taking her practice katana in her hand she slid it where he daisho normally sat. Making her way over to a ring of dummies she took up her stance and after a second ripped her bokken from its resting place and across towards the dummy where it rested up against its straw body.
                  [1/1]
                  The clashing sound of bokken upon bokken pulled her thoughts from herself as she watched the younger swordsmen work and train. It was enlightening and filled her with a sense of happiness knowing that these traditions were going to continue. As she watched she began to notice things, like how when one stepped forward odds were he was chopping, which their partner would then block with a braced defense. Slowly but surely she picked up on the tells that people naturally had when they moved and wondered what she would be able to do to mitigate that.
                  [1/1]

Raising her bokken above her head she steadied her breathing and with a jump brought the bokken directly down upon the dummies head area, well if its head if it had a head. The combination of her downward force working with her strength caused the dummy to cave a bit under the pressure. Satisfied with her work she moved on.
                  [1/1]

Retaking her form she held her bokken parallel to the ground with the tip of the blade just lower than the hilt. The hilt was in line with her body as she turned to the side and slowed her breathing. After a moment a small exclamation lept from her lips as she thrust the blade forward into the dummy causing it to skitter back a bit from the impact.
                  [1/1]

This time she took up a different form as she held her blade low off to the side again with her body in line with the weapon. Taking a deep breath her silver chakra coated her body and the scent of vanilla filled the air. Using her chakra to stimulate her nervous system she lashed out quickly with a horizontal chop before countering the momentum and spinning the other way landing another blow across the other side of the dummy.
                  [1/1]

Retrieving her actual daisho she tied the blades into her obi and after a moment let her hand fall to the familiar grip of her beloved blade. With a slight reverence she pulled her blade from its scabbard and held it in both hands before her. The next jutsu required her to engulf her blade in her chakra, so thats what she was going to do, no questions asked. Taking a deep breath she centered her chakra upon her blade as the dojo was filled with the scent of vanilla. After a moment her blade was quickly engulfed in her white chakra creating a blade of exceptional beauty in her eyes. Quenching the flow of her chakra she returned the blade to its scabbard and returned it to the stand taking up a practice katana.
                  [1/1]

Making her way back to the dummies she took up an odd form. She did not place the katana into her obi but instead, once she had slowed her breathing, lashed out with the scabbard smashing the side of the dummy in.
                  [1/1]

Taking a step back she drew the katana from its scabbard and quickly lashed out again with the scabbard. This time she intentionally aimed high so that her strike would sail over the dummy as if the opponent had dodged it before carrying her momentum into a spin and slashed across the dummies chest with the blade of the katana.
                  [1/1]

Tying the scabbard into her obi she held the blade high above her head. After a moment of meditation she again engulfed her blade in her white chakra once more filling the air with the scent of vanilla. After a moment however she concentrated on changing the shape of the chakra scabbard to something other than what it was. She chose to make it into something she had a feeling she would be using, a nodachi. Looking up she examined the new shape and once she was satisfied with it quenched the blade and relaxed her form.
                  [1/1]

Now that she was getting rather good with her chakra control she took a few steps away from the dummy and held her blade off to the side and engulfed it in her chakra with a flick of her wrist. Raising it above her head she brought the blade down quickly and shot a white wave of chakra at the dummy. The wave slammed into the dummy leaving a wide gash across its chest. With a smile she returned her blade to its scabbard.
                  [1/1]

Pulling her katana from her obi she dropped into a low guard stance with both hands in the center of her body blade perpendicular to the ground. After a second of emptying her mind she snapped her blade up into a drop parry and slid her left foot forward. After a second she thrust with her palm on the end of her katana and poured her chakra into the blade. At the apex of her thrust a small beam of chakra shot from her katana and into the dummy spearing it quite nicely.
                  [1/1]

Taking a step back away from the dummy she flicked her wrist and channeled her chakra back into the blade in the form of a chakra scabbard. Raising her weapon high she charged more chakra into the blade and stepped into the chop. To her restrained surprise the blade passed cleanly thought the dummy and the stand it was on. Though her surprise ended there turning into annoyance as she observed the state of her practice blade. It now had a good sized chunk missing along the edge in a couple spots.
                  [1/1]

Knowing her katana wouldnt take much more punishment she decided to move on to less destructive moves. Taking a step back she again flicked her wrist and ignited the chakra blade. Spinning to her right she brought the blade up and around behind her adding momentum to the strike as she brought it down on another dummy as the one she had been practicing on was now a pile of straw. When the blade landed upon the dummy it bit into it a bit before the chakra blade hit sending it another inch or so deeper into the dummy. However the damaged blade shattered in her grip, with a sigh she picked up the pieces and informed the dojo sensei of its destruction before heading back to the wall of scrolls.
                  [1/1]

Picking up a scroll for the Hagane no Shunkan after taking the time to memorize all the stages up to stage four she drew her blades and began her work. Taking a low stance each blade off to a side she lunged forward rather awkwardly and poured her chakra into each blade causing a pale silhouette to form. Sinking her blades into the training dummy she was surprised to find that they came out really easily. Unused to the difference she stumbled back a bit before regaining her footing.
                  [1/1]

Since stepping was the next part she relaxed her arms and focused on her footwork. Directing her chakra into her legs she stepped back quickly creating room between the dummy and herself. Taking up her form, with one blade in front of her parallel with the ground and the other pointing forward perpendicular to the other blade, she concentrated her chakra into her feet and dashed forward reappearing directly in front of the dummy with a smile. Pretty nifty move to have.
                  [1/1]

The next technique to learn was called the Pivot Block. Basically she would sort of spin on her forward leg while using her daisho to block the incoming attack. Needing a little help she called for the assistance of some of the training shinobi. They seemed happy to help her out and they got started.
                  They practiced enough that she found it easy to get the jist of it. When the other shinobi came in for an attack she let her left blade catch it while using her right to provide the momentum and redirect the blow. After inquiring weather or not the shinobi would stick around she smiled as the man agreed.
                  [1/1]

The next technique to learn was called the Forward Grind. Basically after blocking an attack, she would keep the opponent's blade in place and use her blade would grind down the opponents blade. This would give her the opportunity to either lock with them and unleash her katon or redirect the blow elsewhere. The other shinobi nodded he was ready and quickly, lunged for her. Quickly bringing her blades up in a cross shape she blocked the mans blade between her two while she pushed up closing the distance with a smile. Nodding quickly they both disengaged and took their places.
                  [1/1]

Moving onto the next move the two of them again lunged for each other in a clash of blades. The sounds of swords ringing filled the dojo as she quickly cut, thrust, and parried the blows the other man managed to unleash. Spinning around to his side she unleashed a very fast but very light barrage of strikes upon his flank. The first two caught the man though they didnt harm him as the man quickly adjusted and recovered parrying the rest of the blows.
                  [1/1]

The next technique would be both fun and useful. She was sure that there were already wires set up. Looking up, she did noticed that there were wires up there to practice. Hurrying up the wall, she got to the wires and got ready to start balancing. So far so good, Tsuki was walking along the wires and her progress was adequate. Not to say she did not wobble this way and that when crossing the wires. The young woman swayed back and forth along the wires, legs buckling as her hands grabbed on. After a moment of collecting herself on the center she stood slowly with a smile and began walking back and fourth along the wires. After a time of running back and forth she jumped back down to her sparring buddy and nodded that she was ready to continue.
                  [1/1]

This next technique would require a little help to get used to. This technique just required a bit more balance so she would be on solid footing. Which was the name of the technique coincidentally. If she learned it correctly then it would be hard for anyone to knock her off her feet. Getting into her stance, she waited for the other shinobi to start attacking. Not real attacks of course, but blows that would try to knock her down. The other had been successful the first couple of times but after adjusting her stance so that it was wider and lower to the ground, it became harder and harder. Now the shinobi was knocking her down less frequently and she was getting the idea of the stance. After a while of getting shoved onto her back and each time adjusting her stance accordingly she finally got it. Again giving another nod to the man he backpedaled disengaging.
                  [1/1]

Using the room that she created she took a deep breath and called upon her knowledge of the chakra scabbard and the divine scabbard from the testu no ryo style. Though instead of just creating an aura of chakra she would be using it to enhance the edge of the blade. Flicking her wrist she smiled as her chakra raced down the edge of the blade creating a silver blade at the tip of her sword going about a foot farther than the tip.
                  [1/1]

Taking up her position the two faced each other again. Though unlike the last couple times she took a deep breath and concentrated her chakra into her feet and legs. Holding both weapons off to her right she tightened the muscles in her legs and surged forward with unprecedented, well for her unprecedented, speed. [1/1]

His partner rushed forward with the same speed and aimed a chop for her head. Bringing her left blade up quickly to block the strike she flicked her right wrist causing an extension to form. Bringing her right blade across horizontally to slam into her partners blade from the side. After a second his blade was struck again by a chakra blade from her right practice daisho.
                  [1/1]

Using the strength of the two blades colliding mixed with the second strike she slid to the right and twisted her wrists after locking her blade with her partners. Spreading her arms apart to provide more leverage she twisted both blades causing his partners blade to rotate and snap out of his hands.
                  [1/1]

Gathering her equipment she thanked the sensei for his teachings before heading out.

[exit to mission board]
                  ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................

u c h i h ax ↖ s a m u r a i ↘ xp u r e b r e dx ↖ k a t o n / s u i t o n ↘ xk o n o h ax ↖ g e n i n ↘
                  C H A K R A ↘ 285 // 285 x ↖ S T A M I N A ↘ 275 // 275 xA C ↘ 000 x ↖ R Y O ↘ 000

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >

O t h e r s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d : :
                  >

Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 am
User Image
User Image

Walking into the dojo she began to look around. Making sure that no one was in the immediate area. There could be no one to see her train with a style such as this.
1/5

The uhv stole a scroll such as this and kept it hidden on purpose. She had to make sure sthat she was going to be an ace up the hokage's sleeve. So that he could count on her no matter what.
2/5

Once she knew she was safe she walked around a bit and made a decent area for herself. Putting up a closed area for herself she sat down. Unrolling the scroll to reveal all of the texts within it.
3/5

What frustrated her even more was the fact that the scroll was in a different language or text. Then at the bottom she found what seemed to be a key to deciphering the scroll. Her eyes narrowed as she knew what this meant.
4/5

So she began to decipher the scroll. Slowly but surely she was beginning to read it. Before too long she would be able to read it with ease.
5/5

She continued to read the scroll while relaxing herself. Going over every detail regardless of how idiotic it may have been. Because the more insight she had with this style the better.
1/5

The one thing she was appreciative with this style was how to train with it. Because the users of this stye couldn't just use it without being harmed. There were many reasons for this.
2/5

This was mostly due to every time someone would use this style they would become harmed themselves. There was a high price to pay for this style. It was also the reason why most probably didn't learn this style.
3/5

Yet Minato was going to be the one to sacrifice herself for it. Because her family was worth it and she'd do anything for them. Her eyes narrowed as she was close to learning how to achieve the second stage of the style .
4/5

Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly she began to control her chakra. Making it cycle faster through her own body as if it were her own blood. The feeling alone of what she was doing was intense.
5/5

As she continued to cycle her chakra it began to slowly manifest as its own entity. Her eyes scanning the chakra as she formed two small dragons that began to fly around her slowly. Her concentration remained upon the scroll trying to master it as they flew.
1/5

With the dragons continuing to cycle around her she eventually closed her eyes. She understood the styel and what she had to do. She was going to become a monster behind this village.
2/5

Doing whatever it took to protect hre family and perhaps even this village. Nothing was going to stop her in her pursuit for power. Then when she would get strong enough she'd even take on the UHV.
3/5

She wouldn't make them pay for what they did to her, oh no she wouldn't. She'd thank them for what they did to her. She would make them pay for what they tried to do to her family.
4/5

They would never be forgiven for what they tried to do. All the pain, sorrow, and agony she went through... If they had managed to do that to her family....
5/5

She knew they were lesser willed compared to her and she knew they wouldn't have made it. They would have died before reaching the point hat Minato did. Her body began to grow an aura around it at this point.
1/5

Her thoughts turning to anger which was fueling her her rage for this training. Standing up at one point she squared herself and pulled her arms into her sides. Her hands tightened into fists as she began to growl softly.
2/5

The UHV right on the edge of her thoughts as she wanted to decimate them. Someone had to punish them and finish them off. At this point her chakra began to wave uncontrollably around her.
3/5

The dragons disappating into her large aura she gritted her teeth as she could feel the power behind the style. It was going to be such a dangerous style for her to use. To the point where she could possibly get herself killed with it.
4/5

Even so if that were to happen she wouldn't even care. With raw power surging through her veins she began to practically shout with the rage in her soul. With one final thought of rage fueling her thoughts the aura was disrupted.
5/5

Her chest was beating hard as she now knew her training with that style was done for now. She felt... amazing in all honesty. Such strength and power was flowing through her now. To the point where she questioned if anyone was going to be able to even counter her.

Minato sighed softly as she began to calm down. Realizing that she had more training to do. All of it was going to be knocked out within this dojo.
1/10

Stretching a bit she began to losen her body up. Even though she no longer had a natural skeleton it didn't stop her from habits. After all habits became muscle memory didn't they?
2/10

Going so far as to go down to the ground showing her flexibility. Stretching herself in nearly impossible ways due to what she was now. She didn't mind it in reality as it was only going to help her in combat.
3/10

She could imagine the looks upon her enemy's faces. Especially when they saw her bend in almost impossible ways. Had she not been in a prison recently she might have smiled with that thought.
4/10

Standing up she grabbed her heel and slowly stretched with her leg reaching over her shoulder. It felt uncomfortable for a while but soon she felt good. Taking in a steady breath and letting it out she knew she was half way done training with this.
5/10

After all this portion was mainly about being flexible and quick. She knew she was going to excell with such training behind her. Rather than going into battle half cocked like others.
6/10

Continuing her stretching she moved to her other leg. She was going to surely be what this mission needed most. She was goign to be the one being that protected them against all odds.
7/10

For that's what they needed more than anything at this point. Especially her family at this point. SHe was never going to fail them again.
8/10

If anyone even looked at them the wrong way at this point she was going to deal with them. For she would never allow her family to go through what they did again. There was no way they could endure it again let alone go though what she did.
9/10

After she finished her stretching she began to shadow box with herself. Dodging from left to right keeping light on her feet. Finding the specific definition of agility.
10/10

Walking up to a specific type of dummy she struck it once harsly. Allowing it to bounce back and then strike back against her. Crossing her arms she blocked the dummy but stumbled back a bit.
1/10

Doing the same she struck a bit harder against the target. The target again rocked back and lunged for Minato. This time she brought up one arm to block it.
2/10

This time she was less successful than the last time. She was pushed back and lost her footing. Angering her a bit because it was a target that did this.
3/10

A dummy managed to knock her off her feet and this is what pissed her off the most. A damned dummy managed to do something like that. Her eyes went narrow as she was going to decimate this damn dummy.
4/10

Gritting her teeth she began to walk back and forth. Not knowing how to entirely take the fact a dummy knocked her back. Instead she began to think of how to go about training further.
5/10

With the rage filling her soul of course that was a start. With her lips twitching showing her teeth she let out a soft growl. She needed to hurry up and complete all of her training.
6/10

Throwing a harsh punch at the dummy she knocked it back completely. When it came back up it showed some force which caused Minato to dash to the side. It wasn't soemthing she was supposed to do but she was learning certainly.
7/10

Mainly due to the fact that she was thinking now in terms of combat. Throwing another hit she did the same thing to the target. Knocking it down completely.
8/10

Only this time when it came back up she crossed her arms once again. Curious as to whether or not she would be able to withstand the force. Squaring off her legs and planting her feet she held her ground.
9/10

When the dummy hit her she noticed that she didn't give way in the least bit. Causing her to nearly smile as now she knew her training was going well. Noting was going to stop her at this point.
10/10

Grabbing the UHV katana she sighed softly unsheathing it. She was nearly done with her training and somewhat excited. For the fact she could now provide for her family within this village.
1/10

Dashing toward sone of the dummys she swung her katana at it. Yet to no avail she didn't even scratch it. She noticed at this point that she was doing it wrong.
2/10

That with the katana she couldn't just use force she had to use finesse. It confused her a bit about how to do this but she didn't stop. Swingging again she damaged it more than the last time.
3/10

Yet she wasn't done with her training. She was almost half way there and she wasn't going to stop. She couldn't stop as her family was depending on it.
4/10

Gritting her teeth she continued on slicing at the dummy rapidly. Cutting into it more and more as she was understanding this stle. It was going to come handy in the future.
5/10

Certainly against the ninjutsu users she'd have to face. As they were going to be the biggest problem for her. Other than genjutsu users of coure.
6/10

But knowing Minato she'd think of something to counter the genjutsu users. She always had an ace up her sleeve and she showed theat against the UHV. They underestimated her entirely.
7/10

Sighing she began to take her time with the strikes against the dummy. Becoming more ferocious against it. Harming the dummy more and more at this moment.
8/10

This continued onto the point where she'd take her time with her strikes. As she had nearly mastered finesse over strength. Taking her time entirely aganist the dummy.
9/10

As she was beginning to take chunks out of the dummy. Someone was certainly going to be pissed about the destruction of he dummy. Howeer she didn't care in the slightest as she finishe training.
10/10
[exit to academy]

[Chakra: 215/215][Stamina: 325/325]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:17 am

Emi and Nanami would stretch as they woke up from their nap then head off to the kage's office.

You're not what you seem

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:51 am

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive
I’ve got no time for the weak.

Bjorn strolled into the Dojo again, Grym trotting along behind him. Looking around, he spotted the scroll he had been using. Reading through it, Bjorn squared off with Grym again. Standing tall, Bjorn burst in, grabbing hold of Grym’s front leg and taking a handful of skin and fur by his neck. Turning quickly, he led the large bear out over his hip, throwing him to the ground and falling on top in position of the fates. From there, Bjorn reached and trapped Grym’s front paw, keeping his arms between the elbow of the limb and the ground. He’d then keep his legs spread for balance and roll slightly, lifting the elbow of the large bear to bar it, letting go with the bear growled in pain. The two then got back up and reset their positions.

Squatting into the Hades sTance, Bjorn launched to wrap his arms around Grym’s waist, tucking his hips under as he lifted the massive bear, flipping him and dumping him on his head, Grym managing to adjust his position so that the fall wouldn’t break his neck. From there, Bjorn Grabbed Grym’s limb that was closest to him, and lifted up on it to stack the bear’s shoulders. He the stepped over the bear’s head, wrapping up the limb as he sat back under Grym’s shoulder a bit, getting an easy armbar, but realizing just how easily he could snap the limb if he needed to. He’d then let go of Grym’s leg and roll back wards to get back to his feet as the brothers reset their positions to continue training.

Olympia: Stage4 All techs learned

Launching in, Bjorn grabbed Grym’s front paw as he bnt his knees and got in close, pulling the bear out across his shoulders. The large man made sure to keep the bear moving, as stopping, even with his strength, would be dangerous with the huge bear on top of him. At the last moment, Bjorn burst up with his legs, flipping Grym off him and into the air, sending the bear crashing to the ground.

Once they had gotten back up, Bjorn asked Grym to stand on his hind legs again, the burst in, wrapping his arm around Grym’s midsection, swinging his legs around himself, he then slammed both his arms into Grym’s chest, going to the ground with him, landing in Dominating Hercules position. From there, Bjorn kept his arm tucked in close to his body and swung his elbow out for a couple fast strike, thinking he could cut someone easily with that if he combined it with his black steel. He then crossed his arms in front of Grym’s neck, reaching around the bear’s head and grabbing fist-fulls of skin and fur before rotating the arms and squeezing in a scissor-like motion until he could tel that Grym was on the verge of blacking out. He then let go and rubbed his old friend and brother’s neck to reopen the arteries.

Olympia: Stage 5, All techs learned

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten

Class: Tamer/ Taijutsu
Chakra: 420/420
Stamina: 870/870
Grym Chakra: 420/420
Grym Stamina: 870/870
Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games