Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Old Digimon Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:36 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Huh, I haven't seen this topic before...

So, uh... let's see... I like Airdrmaon. What are other people's favorites of any level?

1. Slayerdramon
2. Devimon
3. Myotismon

Those are going to be my three core-partners. The rest are all optional, let's see if I can get anyone else along the way in this guild.

I also like Slayerdramon.... emotion_dowant And the fact that Devimon and Myotismon are directly related is cool... xD Man, I don't even know how I'm gonna get all my favorites... @_____e I'm well on my way to getting Seadramon OR Cyclomon who I like but I don't really have a clue how to get Airdramon right now. I'm thinking I might have to get a Monodramon or something else Vaccine-type and Mutate his champion form, but that uses up my only mutation, so I may very well be saddled with an Ultimate form I don't like. Dx Iiiiit's tough.

....I'll figure it out though. emotion_dowant Whatever it takes.... emotion_donotwant

Thanks, and didn't you already have a plan to do so? Or did you forget it?

Yeah I just remembered that Airdramon DNA Digivolves into a bunch of guys I like LOL. So it shouldn't be too much of an issue.
EDIT: My old plan might also have been the plan to Mutate Seadramon into Airdramon, which of course dun work according to the rules of the guild.

Zadok the 28th
I like

Lykamon
Panimon
Hermmon

I have three of those XD

I haven't heard of those three. :0 Pics?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:43 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Huh, I haven't seen this topic before...

So, uh... let's see... I like Airdrmaon. What are other people's favorites of any level?

1. Slayerdramon
2. Devimon
3. Myotismon

Those are going to be my three core-partners. The rest are all optional, let's see if I can get anyone else along the way in this guild.

I also like Slayerdramon.... emotion_dowant And the fact that Devimon and Myotismon are directly related is cool... xD Man, I don't even know how I'm gonna get all my favorites... @_____e I'm well on my way to getting Seadramon OR Cyclomon who I like but I don't really have a clue how to get Airdramon right now. I'm thinking I might have to get a Monodramon or something else Vaccine-type and Mutate his champion form, but that uses up my only mutation, so I may very well be saddled with an Ultimate form I don't like. Dx Iiiiit's tough.

....I'll figure it out though. emotion_dowant Whatever it takes.... emotion_donotwant

Thanks, and didn't you already have a plan to do so? Or did you forget it?

Yeah I just remembered that Airdramon DNA Digivolves into a bunch of guys I like LOL. So it shouldn't be too much of an issue.
EDIT: My old plan might also have been the plan to Mutate Seadramon into Airdramon, which of course dun work according to the rules of the guild.

Zadok the 28th
I like

Lykamon
Panimon
Hermmon

I have three of those XD

I haven't heard of those three. :0 Pics?

http://i36.tinypic.com/24y0ml2.png
It is highly suggested that they are
Mephistomon, WereGarurumon, and Wizardmon/wisemon each mutated and empowered by Arkadiamon in the same way he empowered Callismon.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:45 pm
Zadok the 28th
I like

Callismon
Lykamon
Panimon
Hermmon
Dominimon
Regulumon

I have four of those XD

Mmmm, I have the same doubt as Banryu.... are those digimons from the manga or just digimon from the card game that haven't appeared in TV yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:51 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
I like

Callismon
Lykamon
Panimon
Hermmon
Dominimon
Regulumon

I have four of those XD

Mmmm, I have the same doubt as Banryu.... are those digimons from the manga or just digimon from the card game that haven't appeared in TV yet?

They are all official digimon.

All of them were supposed to appear in the Digimon NEXT manga series  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:53 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
I like

Callismon
Lykamon
Panimon
Hermmon
Dominimon
Regulumon

I have four of those XD

'Supposed'? What do you mean by that? Were the digimons in the manga? or the manga haven't been released yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:59 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
I like

Callismon
Lykamon
Panimon
Hermmon
Dominimon
Regulumon

I have four of those XD

'Supposed'? What do you mean by that? Were the digimons in the manga? or the manga haven't been released yet?

Callismon did appear, Regulumon and Dominimon did appear. Lykamon, Panimon, and Hermmon made a Cameo, but they were supposed to fight Regulusmon, Dominimon and Omnimon in their own arc, but it had to be cut because of time restrictions.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:14 pm
Oh no yeah, I see what you mean. surprised I didn't realize they were from the manga, I'd never heard of them, haha~ ^.^ They must not be in DMA, or otherwise I must have missed them somehow (I HAVE heard of Regulumon and Dominimon though). I actually do consider the manga to be a credible source of Digimon origination, so I have no problems with them. The third one looks like he could also be a Arkadian version of Mystimon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:18 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Oh no yeah, I see what you mean. surprised I didn't realize they were from the manga, I'd never heard of them, haha~ ^.^ They must not be in DMA, or otherwise I must have missed them somehow (I HAVE heard of Regulumon and Dominimon though). I actually do consider the manga to be a credible source of Digimon origination, so I have no problems with them. The third one looks like he could also be a Arkadian version of Mystimon.
Yeah I see where your coming with the third one.
They are in DMA, but they just have no real info on them because they didnt get a chance to fight T.T
But none the less, I want all seven of them. soon I will begin spriting Lykamon and Panimon.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:18 pm
Blademaster Banryu

Oh, so I wasn't crazy after all, glad you agree with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:22 pm
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Yeah I see where your coming with the third one.
They are in DMA, but they just have no real info on them because they didnt get a chance to fight T.T
But none the less, I want all seven of them. soon I will begin spriting Lykamon and Panimon.

That's gonna be tough, good luck with that. I've already started working on an Orochimon sprite myself... not really the easiest target for my first "from scratch' sprite, but @n@ *shrug* What can I do, eh? sweatdrop I might want Orochimon and we don't seem to have a sprite for him, so there we go. xP Actually, maybe I should start with Volcdramon instead, hmmm...

@ Roharu, yeah, those are a lot of lesser-knowns, haha. I just realized they're ALL from the manga; I guess you're a fan of that, huh Zadok? That's cool, that's cool.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:25 pm
Yeah, I really enjoy digimon that next to no one else has. Dominimon is rather easy to get, but the others are pretty difficult. Any time I see something that is not well known, but pretty cool, I aim for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:11 pm
Heh, same. S'why guys like Aidramon, Cyclonemon, and Flarerizamon are very appealing to me. Oddly enough all my favorites seem to be of the Champion level... o___O Why don't I like that many megas!? It's weird to me. ~____~

Some others I like are Megadramon, MegaSeadramon, Cyberdramon, Gallantmon/Megidramon, Imperialdramon and Ghoulmon. Them specifically I suppose I like more than anyone else who's in their respective (known) families...

Yeah, my higher-level favorites aren't quite as unique, maybe that's why I favor my Champion favorites more, hmm~

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Heh, same. S'why guys like Aidramon, Cyclonemon, and Flarerizamon are very appealing to me. Oddly enough all my favorites seem to be of the Champion level... o___O Why don't I like that many megas!? It's weird to me. ~____~

Some others I like are Megadramon, MegaSeadramon, Cyberdramon, Gallantmon/Megidramon, Imperialdramon and Ghoulmon. Them specifically I suppose I like more than anyone else who's in their respective (known) families...

Yeah, my higher-level favorites aren't quite as unique, maybe that's why I favor my Champion favorites more, hmm~

I have always liked Megidramon more than Gallantmon personally

Something about that dragon is epic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:22 pm
Does anyone knows how to have Devimon and Myotismon at the same time with two different digimons? I don't want to risk it with having two Demidevimons and have them randomly have the same digivolve-line....  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:23 pm
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu

I have always liked Megidramon more than Gallantmon personally

Something about that dragon is epic.

We are talking about a dragon that causes heavy damage to the Digital World with his mere presence.... now that is badass.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff