Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:47 pm
Yukiko Masaki

× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Shakuton Alvard←×尺トン アルヴァ ×
User Image××××××××F e e l T h e D e s e r t ' s B u r n

As the projectiles swerved towards Alvard, he finished his preperations and launched a blazing mass out of his mouth, which exploded into a vast wave of fire. Sparing no time he quickly swang his spear up from its rest position, and used it to deflect the senbon as they neared. He readied himself for Shiroi's next attack, confident that she'd be able to survive the blast. Hopefully this would make it clear that this battle was no friendly spar.

Zukokku [ Head Mincing Pain ] O (Though obviously not AS powerful as this)

410/480

OOC: Sorry, I swear I posted this before. Darn Internet Errors.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ As the senbon curved around the clones, Shiroi could only wait for a confirmation that her attack had hit, or even made contact. She stood still for only a few second before seeing a large beam of fire moving towards her. Shiroi quickly jumped out of the way, barely dodging Alvard's attack; almost simultaneously she heard the sounds of the senbon ricocheting off of Alvard's staff. She would have to try harder if she truly wanted to win this battle. She quickly formed another set of hand seals quickly adding her chakra and taking a deep breath, exhaling three small balls of fire. Then quickly reached into her pouch removing three senbon and throwing them at the same pace as the fire balls essentially masking there presence. She then began to form another set of hand seals, taking her time as she did so paying close attention to Alvard.

Justu Used:
• Housenka no Jutsu [ Mythical Fire Flower Technique ]

Chakra: 560 / 585
AC: 20200

Chezmonkey

Yukiko Masaki

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:48 pm
Yukiko Masaki

× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Shakuton Alvard←×尺トン アルヴァ ×
User Image××××××××F e e l T h e D e s e r t ' s B u r n

As the flaming balls came closer, Alvard quickly formed handsigns and slammed his fist forward. A burst of wind 10 times larger than his fist flew forwards and extinguished the flames of the burning projectiles. To his chagrin, the senbon maintained enough momentum to slam into his left leg. At that moment, he grinned and after flying through several familiar seals, said "Now, we get serious. Hinotama no Heifuku" He'd love to see how she dealt with this situation, and while she became distracted he'd deal with the senbon in his leg.

Furyuuchou Ken [ Flowing Wind Fist ]

Hinotama no Heifuku [ Prostration of the Falling Star ]
Rank B A
Many (6-8 ) large spheres of Shakuton chakra fall from the atmosphere in a random manner, each causing an explosion equivalent to six explosive tags. Additionally, the winds that follow the explosions are capable of nearly dehydrating in a single volley.

330/480

OOC: Let's crank it up a notch...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:15 am
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure

_ Shiroi quickly finished her hand seals then added her chakra activating her jutsu. As she did a small wind circle of wind begin to encompass Alvard, the beginning of a tornado which would trap him in place and give a bit more time to prepare another attack. All the while her eyes never lost its focus on Alvard. While she was still performing her hand seals Alvard had manged to dissipate the flames of her last jutsu, but he couldn't stop the senbon which were hidden within the flames and they made a direct hit. He would then string together another set of hand seals releasing another powerful jutsu, creating multiple large spheres falling from the sky. She would have to act quickly as she reached into her pouch removing a single fubuki ice bombs and looking upwards to find an orb which would be over head. She would throw the ice bomb up towards it. As it made contact with the flames the ice bomb would denote, but the heat of the explosion would cause the ice shard that should have been released to turn to water, which would fall downward over the field much like ran. She would then quickly form a quick series of hand seals adding her chakra and creating a small, but powerful force of air which would be release just as the other orbs hit. This force of air would hopefully push back any that would potentially harm her. With the winds encompassing Alvard from her first jutsu, he would have to move quickly if didn't wish to be caught in her trap.

Jutsu Used:
• Tatsumaki Wana [ Tornado Trap ]
• Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ]
Item Used:
• Fubuki Ice Bombs x 1

Chakra: 530 / 585
AC: 20200

Chezmonkey
I wasn't exactly sure on how that jutsu the Hinotama no Heifuku would work and if it could be stopped by ice/water. If it can't just message me and I'll change it.

Yukiko Masaki

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:43 pm
User ImageAN EYE FOR AN EYE,
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

arriving at the dojo Kamiya sat down and began to think about what he was going to do.

state of being:
chakra:
stamina:
techniques used:
current stance:

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:15 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Chakra: 425/425
Stamina: 555/555

Knives arrived at the dojo grounds and noticed that Kamiya had already arrived. "Seems I'm not the only one who's hands require training with a blade, and perhaps more than that." he chuckled taking a seat to close his eyes for a moment a rest. However, he would not allow Shukaku to take over his body as he could feel him wanting out. So to calm himself, and get some rest. He took the time to feel his chakra flow within him and to find his place of calm and quiet. He had not had the chance to practice this as a younger ninja so he figured he had better perfect things.

As he sat he took a moment to make hand signs with his hands without a blade. He continued this until the muscles within his body would move quickly and almost as a second nature to him. However, for Knives it was more than that, he needed to be able to handle signs with one hand, or a hand that was slightly used. He took one of his smaller knives from his belt and practiced his time using signs with a knife in hand until it was no longer awkward. To begin it felt awkward and cumbersome. However, after a time it became to become more natural for him to move with a hand holding a knife. It was an unusual thing but none the less learning able. For all things were able to be learned were they not?

Knives felt his Chakra flow through him and begin to encompass his hands. He would have to train to hold it into one area and perhaps his blades, he had not practiced that technique to it's fullest just yet. He continued to move his hands quickly with his blade in one. Once he felt comfortable with the blade in his right hand making signs he moved over to his left. For a ninja should always practice with both hands, what if they were to lose one. Making the signs with his left hand filled was even more awkward than with the right hand. However, he began to manage and felt the chakra still flowing in his hands and soon the movement of his hands were almost normal. He began to envision the flow of his chakra and attempted to discuss things with the Shukaku while he meditated.

'So, mister big mean and angry, how are things? I mean we've seen some action and for that matter you've enjoyed it.'

'I suppose it's not all bad. Wait, what were you going to do with those heads by the way?'

Knives continued his movement of hand signs and feeling chakra flow through him, in fact it almost felt like he was gaining chakra, perhaps the Shukaku was helping?

'Oh yes those, I should deal with those quickly before the become even more smelly, particularly the one that is charred. Though I thought about making a necklace with the teeth, and for San I have a nice house warming gift.'

Knives opened his eyes with a smile from his meditation feeling refreshed and much better before pulling out a bowl from the dojo and the heads that were beginning to smell quite ripe. He took out an older blade and began to remove the skin, glad for once Kamiya was blind though he probably could smell them. He decided that he needed to move quickly before they both passed out from the smell.

After a few hours of cleaning and on and off resting Knives decided it was time to head off to Takumi. Everyone was busy and so it seemed to him that it would just be easier to spend his time going off by himself. He was Jounin now.. he had a lot and he knew a lot to do and little time to do it. Who knew when the next exams or the next challenge might have been, and he needed to sit down and train until he could train no more.

[exit]

dreadno

Jaxdrill

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:09 pm
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

Seeing Knives arrive Kamiya gave a quick wave and muttered something about having next to no training and suna being a magnet for trouble. he quickly decided he'd have to get to work on a new style and picked Hsing-i Pakua which was a popular one back at the monastery he came from.

Kamiya began to meditate and think upon the various aspects of the world around him. Fire, being the breath of life to many things also is very deadly. Powerful and strong in its force and Kamiya knew that to encompass it he would need to become powerful like fire. Meditating on this for a short time he began to notice how through simply force of will he would be able to aid himself using the concept of a bursting fire.

Following this newfound concept for his martial arts he began to meditate upon the force of the earth. Strong, and steady, yet ever active with change. He knew that earth was powerful and could provide a great addition to his thoughts. Meditating upon this he found he was able to empower his attacks for a more defensive use.

The next thing that came to mind about his surrounding world was water. Or lack thereof as the case may be. Water flowed smoothly and is formless. Yet water also had a hidden power. Soft yet strong water could be used to drill through objects. With the use of water he could drill an attack through armor when applied properly. Meditating on this he would begin to find he had the power to do so.

Metal, the man killer. Iron could equalize a weaker man with a stronger one. The cutting strength and durability of metal, drawing forth the power of any strike. This was what could make a normal punch something to be feared. meditating upon this would lead him to be able to use this within his martial arts to empower the strikes.

One last thing that he knew he’d be able to integrate into his martial arts was wood. With branches stretching out and roots digging deep, trees have an unseen power. The roots and leaves work in tandem to feed the tree and keep it strong. Using this to further the essence of wood and its many ways, Kamiya began to see how this would improve the ability to combine varying different techniques.

(Fire: Bursting [Hou: Pao] learned, Earth: Crossing [Tu: Heng] learned, Metal: Splitting [Jin: Pi] learned, Water: Drillng [Shui: Zuan] learned, Wood: Smothering [Mu: Beng] learned)

state of being:
chakra:
stamina:
techniques used:
current stance:

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of Nooobs!!! XD "

Chakra Lvl :: 380/380
Stamina: 595/595
Doujutsu Byakugan:In Active
Jutsu's Used ::
Its My Sword!!!
User Image

Manfread arrived at the dojo arms crossed behind his head, whistling a random tune. Having completed a mission he was ready to get back to some much neglected training. Finding a comfortable spot right in everyone's way, as to start potential trouble, Manny placed his sword down on the ground and sat down. Crossing his legs Manfread began to circulate chakra through his body. It was basic genin training, but somehow he had forgotten to do it.

((Chakra training 1/5))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:30 pm
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

Thinking back to the fight that he nearly lost his life and the reason for his burst of training he wanted to get done. Kamiya realised the man used an odd weapon. upon searching his memories he came upon the name of the weapon. a Kukri. interesting enough and usable even to Kamiya the weapon allowed for various uses. he decided to try and get the weapon and see what he could do for any kind of training for the weapon.

state of being:
chakra:
stamina:
techniques used:
current stance:

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:46 pm
Yetisarge

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San entered the room, and took a seat. He would await knives to appear, and then start some training.

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:46 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives arrived from Takumi at the dojo with his new gear and noticed San. Seems the elder ninja had meant what he said about needing training from Knives. Which still felt weird San needing his help and not the other way around, ah but that's what comrade in arms were for was it not?

"See you're hear already San." he chuckled as he came into the dojo grounds and seeing San and nodding slightly.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 565/565
Stamina: 680/680

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:52 pm
Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

San's particle technique, and his own metallic sensitivity noted new weapons on Knives person. Intrigued, the ninja spoke in a curious tone.

"Hmm....those are new weapons are they not? They seem unique and....quite powerful in your hands. What are you going to use them for? Oh...and yes i need help. Will you teach me Shunkan no Hagane?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:30 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Oh these? Well I plan to use them in a bit of an unorthodox way." He said uncurling his Chained Kukri from his forearms, before shaking his arms slightly to feel the chain and his body and launched them into a practice dummy putting some chakra into it and yanking the dummy to the ground and dragging it along with the blades embedded within it.

"As for these." he said clinching his fists, with the gauntlets. "These should help me when it comes time to grab onto my opponent." He chuckled darkly. "Oh I almost forgot, I have a gift for you." he said rummaging around his bag and pulling out a skull tea cup. I made it myself from well I think you could figure that one out." he said handing San the tea cup.

Stamina: 680/680

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:43 pm
Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

Observing Knive's skill, San gave a smile. Leave it to a buki man, a close range expert, to find a way to make his weapons reach farther, and pull the enemy in and close the distance. Damn, that was a genious design. San took the skull and reversed summoned it to his house.

"Well thats impressive. You wanted to know the style that man used against you? I just so happen to know a master in the style. But like i said, while he teaches you, teach me Shunkan no Hagane."

San reverse summoned Aioko, the fast and swift red Panda. The panda looked to San, then to the tower that was knives, then back to San.

"Well, then....i feel like i am about to do something fun?"

"Yeah, can you teach this man Jing Shen Jie Fang? Your the swiftest ninja around."

"But the style requires swiftness.....he....he....he is too big to be swift."

"You will find that he is plenty swift"

"Whatever you say Bo-bo. You ready to train tower man?"

San looked back to Knives, seeing if he would take the offer to teach him Shunkan for the art of Jing Shen Jie Fang.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:42 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

'Tower man? Ha! Puny little creature I would crush you with my smallest finger.

'Oh hush you!'

Knives chuckled at the little red panda, for it was cute and the nickname was a new one he had not heard. "Oh course I'm ready to train, I am always ready to train." he said with a smile quickly pulling his blade on his back and moving to execute a basic chop against San without much indication but a man of his prowess should learn quickly shouldn't he?

Stamina: 675/680

○ Basic Chop
Simple :: E-Rank
An overhead vertical strike meant as an offensive technique. Very basic, but it is a very powerful strike.

Yo-ko

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games