Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [META] Phoenix Initiative HQ (???? - Pg 60) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Anguis watched Luxara leave, eyes trained on her back as she left before finally turning and facing the rest of the tunnel. There wasn't anything he could do, obviously, and she was right. He needed to find Forera, figure out what to do from here. There would be more time to talk later, when it didn't feel like any moment there was going to be royal forces around the corner ready to get them. Whenever that was. It felt so far off from where they were.

He looked over the groups of trolls, already looking for that flash of teal. His sister was among it all, although where he wasn't sure. But he would find her and then go from there. It was small but it was what he had to do, for now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:02 pm
      Truly thankful the procedure had gone well, the yellowblood breathed a sigh of relief and squeezed the other's hand, happy to have helped. "Always, Aerona." She murmured softly, happily. The way Odette cherished her while the other was in pain would've made Vremea blush, but she wasn't feeling much other than terror and stress at the moment, so the feeling faded to a muted version of it-- Simply a soft chuckle. Watching the sporty redblood sit up, Vremea listened to her words, a small feeling a worry course through her-- "Are you sure--" Before she could finish her sentence, the diligent redblood kept speaking before blowing them a kiss and bouncing off, something that worried her somewhat. Pulled out of her thoughts by Odette, the yellowblood released a soft 'oh!' before feeling a sharp pain in her stomach, managing to hold it in and shift her position, releasing a ragged exhale.

"A-alright." Vremea murmured, dazed as she inhaled, exhaled, relaxing her mind and focusing completely on the others foot. After a some healing had been done, Vremea suddenly paled, stopping and clutching her side in pain and sucking in a harsh breath. "Give m-me a second," She struggled, relaxing herself before trying again, this time able to keep herself calm and numb. "Alright, th-that should be enough, I think, oof..." She started patting the other's arm. "You-- you should get a head start. I have to go heal more trolls." She murmured, standing up and wobbling off. She wished she could talk with Odette, she really did. They just needed to focus on the rebellion now. A 'feelings jam' would come after, she was sure.

Kimbley Kitty

Sypon

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:09 pm
Voscil leaned into the older troll for a moment as he patted at her, and took a long slow breath as she tried to forget the terror of the fires and trolls screaming in agony back in the tunnels behind. While his weak laugh wasn’t exactly comforting, the fact he let her stay close did. Smiling weakly at him, the yellowblood studied the blueblood for a moment. It was understandable she finally reasoned. “I um..came with the military. But! I didn’t want to hurt anyone I knew so I followed my friends when they went off.” She explained with a furrow of her features looking far too serious for her usual exuberance.

Shaking her head she looked into his eyes as he replied, looking less troubled as he inquired about her. “I’m okay, really. Mamaju kept me safe.” She explained quickly, to alleviate his concern. The cuts and bruises on her would heal. Her minor injuries didn’t compare to some trolls. A nap or a wildhoof beast all to herself would have been great, but she’d worry about that when they weren’t all in danger of dying.

The feline lusus in question remembered Zeffer, she’d nearly cleaved him down the first time she found Voscil racing with him after their friendly game. However, she had no qualms with the adult; he’d already proven himself to not be a nonthreatening concern.

The clasped hands on her shoulder made her tense reaching up to clasp his wrists gently even if her fingers couldn’t wrap around them fully. Her eyes searched his features nervously for a brief moment as he mentioned they weren’t out of the fire. “I promise.” She assured him, giving his wrists a gentle squeeze before she let go. “I’ll help keep everyone safe and work quick! It's what I’m good at! Promise me you’ll be careful too?” She asked in a soft tone, almost like a command that had been whined as she tugged at his jacket in a quick little tugging motion. “And that we’ll talk more later yeah?” She asked hopeful-like, her eyes a little wide as she nipped at her bottom lip.

Kamileunaire.
you better believe she'll hold you too it blue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:31 pm
Ҕᾁʐɱᾁʂ Ҏӫςɧῒɱ

Even amid the chaos of trying to get the rock hooked and tied, Hazmas couldn't help seeing the bond between Nictor and his lusus - much like his own bond with Machim. After seeing how so many trolls were with thier lusii, it was nice to see someone else who had it good with their lusus. The yellowblood's response brought him back to Alternia, and the young greenblood gave him a nod before looking over his shoulder.

"On my signal, grapplers pull and everyone else push! Ready?" he shouted and braced himself against the stone. "NOW!"

The greenblood gave a tremendous heave and almost fell when his mud covered boots slipped along the moisture from his clothes. Muttering a curse, Hazmas pushed his back against the boulder and dug his heels into the ground. The rock was heavier than the young troll had expected and even with the drones pulling and shoving beside the two trolls, it was barely moving.

"AAAAAUUUGGGH COME ON!" he shouted as he shifted himself, trying to get more leverage. Machim echoed his frustration with shrill screeches as she pulled and flapped her wings. Just as he was about to stop and slam it with his wrench out of spite, the boulder budge, grinding the dirt and gravel beneath it.

"It's moving!" the greenblood hooted triumphantly. "Keep hauling!"

Slowly, the top of the stone began to shift, gradually gaining height as the trolls, drones and lusus pulled against it. However, as the slab began to move, the young troll wasn't sure if they would be able to flip it like he planned, and if they didn't, he and the yellowblood were cave squat.

"Hey kid," he hissed as he shoved against the rock, "push and move to the outside edge! If we cant pull this thing over all the way, we need to be ready to be outa the way if your lusus gets out and this thing comes down!"

Hazmas bared his teeth and shifted himself slightly, scooting towards the outer edges. He was grateful though, to see it inching its way upward. 'Maybe this plan will work after all?' he thought as a small grin creased his face. Slowly the boulder began to inch upwards, easing the pressure off of the buzz-beast lusus.

"We're almost there!" he shouted through clenched teeth. "Once the lusus is clear, we dive out! Grapplers - keep the rock steady until we're out! DON'T LET GO!"

Taki-di
HAZMAS HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO COOPERATE WITH ME

Ancient_Guardian

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:21 pm
Zeffer seemed to realize how the tone of his question could be taken as an accusation, and his eyes softened as she explained. It shouldn't have been that surprising, he supposed. Both sides had managed to net younger trolls into their ranks, but the military was much better at doing so. "It's all good! None of that matters, I'm just glad you're safe." He nodded, glancing over at Mamaju and lifting a hand in greeting. He couldn't help but wonder if she was angry with Vos or not, but she seemed to be faring well either way. Zeffer was incredibly relieved that she had survived.

As she gazed up, his grin sharpened, returning for a moment to his usual obnoxious, c**k-sure self. There was still danger ahead, but he knew he couldn't be anything but optimistic, especially around the younger members. "I bet you are. We'll be alright, especially if everyone works together." He pointed over toward where other rebels were bustling about and beginning to load the wagon. "There's a tall yellowblood named Vremea around here somewhere, who can help you if you have any hurts that need looking at. She and her friend Odette will probably be helping to head the group with the wagon, so make sure to listen to them if they give any directions."

After a moment, he shifted to sit up straight, snickering softly as he tugged on his jacket. "I promise! And yeah, once we get to safety we can totally catch up a bit." Giving her shoulders a reassuring pat, he finally began to climb to his feet with a soft sigh. It would have been exceedingly nice if they didn't have to evacuate, but sitting around making wishes was only delaying the inevitable. There were things to do...he had to find Aprife still, and speak to Akko about their plans. "I have to go take care of a few things, but I'll see you soon, Vos. Be safe!"

leon_a_darkangel
a million years later

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:19 pm
Voscil listened to Zeffer, biting at her lower lip some. Her fingers bunched in his jacket for just a moment. "Hmn..Yeah you're right!" She agreed, glad he wasn't angry at her for her means of arrival. After he pat her shoulders, Vos let go, quickly standing up. She bounced back a few steps from him, giving off a few electric zaps to the air around her. "Yeah, I'll be safe! No one will mess with us while I'm around! Hey Zef, you better be safe too! Okay?" The younger troll demanded, giving him a stubborn look before grinning toothily.

Mamaju's eyes narrowed on Zeffer, then her child. It had dawned on her, by allowing Voscil to do as her pump biscuit wished, they were in a worsening situation. The wishes were nice, but still irritated the feline. Even if life would change, as long as they survived and made a new home the lusus would see to the psionic. All of this rebel business admit-ably had her on edge, but save a few tail flicks the creature only made a rumbling noise as she settled her muzzle down on her paws for the now. Her eyes remained watchful.

Watching her blueblood companion shuffle off to tend to business, her attention turned to the mothergrub and those gathering to travel with the wagon. Voscil KNEW she'd have been a great runner...but would respect his and her lusus’s request to not go. Vos mumbled the given names from Zeffer under her breathe, repeating them as she moved towards the wagon.

She'd admired the older female trolls at their booths. Whomever Vremea was hugging looked like he'd seen better days. Wrinkling her nose she went to help with loading things up, careful not to shock any eggs or wigglers to keep her mind occupied while Reemus's wounds were being seen too.

It was better than sitting and doing nothing, her nervous energy was best spent keeping active for the now.

Kamileunaire
:'3 be safe tall friend

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items