Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:33 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

-_______________________-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:38 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
Grand Chevalier Haji

-_______________________-

Clone did it. XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 385 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

[Clone]

The clones eyes widened when Noctis's dashed forward slicing an N on her kimono. Oh I've just been marked. The kimono fell, the sleeves were separate than the rest of it, even though they were slashed some it covered itself blushing some with flustered cheeks. It wasn't Eclipse herself but it still looked like her physically. "Great now the real Noctis is going to get a close up of Eclipse's breast in the back of his mind!" The clone cursed guessing it could use the back of the kimono to make it into a dress and cover up while it continued training.

((OOC: rofl AHAHAHA! Thanks Grand I needed a laugh! Lol that image will be send back to Noctis. XD I wonder if he'll blink at it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
Go bother the real me.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The clone was still a bit shocked, he really didn't expect that. He took a deep sigh. "Well guess we will find out how he reacts....nice sparring with you lets do it again sometime."The clone said with a smirk as he poofed out of existence he had used up too much chakra in that last move.

((Oh don't worry I got something planned ...))

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:15 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 2,800|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

[Clone]

Eclipse's clone rolled its eyes. "Now I have to go too, so Eclipse will send out another one that doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction." Breathing out some the clone expelled from the area sending its memories and training to the real Eclipse.

((OOC: Lol priceless XD Sukai should be able to patch that nose up when you go to Kumo.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:08 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 2,800|-| 2,700

User Image

[Clone]

Mission : Patrol the Village! --underway
Eclipse's clone returned to the academy, this time not for training though. This time it was patroling. Nothing seemed to be different about the area so it left going to the next area.
[Exits]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:48 am
User Image
----=Sora Kobayashi=-------Genin:Chakra-275:Kaguya

Sora entered the academy, "Today is where it all starts." He said proudly to himself. Sora found the scrolls, and from these sacred shelves her took Doton scrolls, Bukijutsu scrolls, and Kaguya clan jutsu scrolls. "Now to find somewhere where my jutsu will not cause structural damage." he nodded to himself heading towards the exit.

[exit]

/=======I believe in fate absolutely/=======
and It is because of that belief that I hate it so much...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Oh how she wanted to train so badly right now. A las, that was out of her reach currently. She had to rank up no matter what. Looking around the Academy with a forlorn expression she cleared this area and moved on.

[Mission : Patrol the Village : Exits]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:06 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu entered the academy and began training at once.
Training:Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ]
Shikatsu began preparing a scroll that he would use to summon any and all medical tools need out on the battle field. After he had written down what he needed he gathered a few things and placed them away from him. He then try to get a mental image in his head about what he wanted.
Training:Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ]
He got the image in his head and bit his thumb. A drop of blood came out and trickled down his hand. He did a few hand signs and placed it on the scroll, the medical equipment he had placed had appeared here.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 pm
Axel Hale |-|Chunnin (475) |-|AC:2,800|-| 1,550 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Axel stared at at the training dummy he set up before shaking his head at it. Throwing his hands out the ninja wire in it shot towards the dummy before wrapping tightly around it. Forming the four required handseals he attempted to light the wires in his mouth on fire, only for a puff of smoke to go out.

[Training: Katon: C-rank: Ryuuka no Jutsu 1/2.]

Holding the wire tightly between his teeth Axel went through the four handseals once again before smirking in his mind as the wires caught on fire, streaking towards the dummy. It "exploded" upon reaching the dummy, causing Axel to sweat at the damage it did.

[Training: Katon: C-rank: Ryuuka no Jutsu: Training completed.]

Placing another training dummy up Axel smiled before blurring through the handseals needed for his new technique, he frowned as the earth spears barely formed halfway before falling apart in a show of dirt and hardened earth.

[Training: Doton: C-rank: Doryuusou 1/2.]

Blurring through the hand signs once again he smiled as four spears shot towards the dummy, piercing it in four different parts of it's body, the chest, head, stomach and leg. Smiling in success he sat down before leaning against the wall to watch the other ninja's train.

[Training: Doton: C-rank: Doryuusou: Training Completed.]

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out Of Cookies: ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu walked up to the person training. "Hello there, have we met?" He asked him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:07 pm
Axel Hale |-|Chunnin (475) |-|AC:2,800|-| 1,550 両
User Image

Axel looked over before smiling slightly. "Yes I believe so..but anyways, Axel Hale at your service." He gave a bow before standing up to stretch the kinks from his back.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:39 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked him over and smiled. "So what are you doing at the moment?" He asked him, hoping he wasn't interrupting.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 am
Axel Hale |-|Chunnin |-| 475/475 |-|AC:2,800|-| 1,550 両
User Image

Axel shrugged his shoulders before running his fingers through his hair. "Not much, just got promoted to Chunnin and decided to train, I got asked a question and kind of screwed up, it's been plaguing me for a while but I still passed. You?'

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled at his response. "Well, I'm looking for a sparing partner. You interested?" HE asked him.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games