Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:55 pm
((long story :S basically one of my gaia friends (who wants to be RL friends when I move up to Chicago next month) asked me to do a 1x1 with him. I was almost done with the profile (and it was one that had a 3-part profile, like young/teen/adult) when he IMs me and says that someone else wants to rp it and so tells me to drop my work that I had been doing for like 45 minutes. It just escalated from there, and he doesn't understand why I'm a little peeved at him. He started biting my head off and saying that people...i.e. me...put too much pressure on him and how he's thinking about stopping making 1x1s and leaving gaia altogether. Freaking drama. I get enough in reality...I don't need it on here, too, and he just basically tried to make me feel like I was three inches tall... sorry. Like I said...long story, and that's the abbreviated version...))

Maggie nodded. "I've already let myself go. I can't bear to lose you, again," she said. "It'll kill me..." She held onto Giamonde tightly. It was different, but still, there was something about the way he held her-- it almost made her feel like she wasn't holding a ten year old child, but rather just a smaller version of the man she fell in love with.

Dimitri chuckled. "Well, I'll let Derrick bite your ankles and I'll give you noogies until you cry 'uncle'," he threatened teasingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:03 pm
(T___T What a jerk! *hugglez* o-o if you were three inches tall, you could ride on my shoulder! Like a pirate's parrot! heart heart O_o well, he's a losertard, and you are awesomenezz! And your avatar looks dangerlously rockin!)

Giamonde pressed a gentle kiss to her cheek. "I'd sooner die than hurt you again.." he said softly, wishing he could hold her and kiss her properly.."I love you, Gelia.." he said softly, before putting a hand over her eyes and gently closing them as he pressed his lips against hers softly.

Derrick laughed at that idea, and Elryn sniffed. "You're so mean to me, cousin! You'd better watch out! I know where you sleep!" he playfully warned, grinning all the while.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 pm
((yea, I figured frilly hippie magic princess didn't really fit my mood. I needed something darker. And thanks...you make me smile smile ))

Magelia for the first time didn't think about the fact that Giamonde looked like he was ten years old. Her eyes pressed closed as he kissed her, and she just let her mind drift to happier times. A tear trickled down her cheek as she wished in her mind that somehow, he could be restored to himself.

Dimitri rolled his eyes. "Yup. I'm so horrible," he joked. "But you haven't seen the worst of me," he said, giving a fake maniacal laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:33 pm
(o-o Rawr! *puts a shiny black star sticker on your head* The darkness comes! o_O ^__^ Well of course I do? What are purple little sisters for?! *givez you a cookie*)

Giamonde felt the tear trickle down and hit their lips..wishing he could be with Gelia..and then he felt a tingling over his body and he jerked back, doubling over with a groan..he writhed on the floor a moment, face contorted in pain before he glowed slightly and began to change..

By the time it was done, the boy had become a man..A little over six foot, with delicious muscles the color of a slightly darkened hazelnut..deep brown hair that hung in thick, soft curls past his ears..the man was beyond impressive..some sort of fantasy man come straight from a romance novel..The man mumbled something incoherent before blinking as his piercing, bright green eyes flecked with pale green flicked up towards Magelia. "Gelia..?" His voice was a deep, naturally seductive rumble.

Giamonde rose, looking down at himself. His upper body was exposed since his shirt had torn, and the shorts were barely covering his muscular lower half. "Gods above...it's me Gelia..this is my original form..." It was the closest to Lyle, but still quite different..Lyle had been gorgeous..but Giamonde's true form..he definately didn't look like he belonged in their world..

Elryn rolled his eyes. "I bet Derrick has though." he said with a grin, and there was no mistaking what he was implying.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:33 pm
((thankies smile ))

Magelia released Giamonde as he doubled over. "Lyle!" she called out, mostly out of habit. She watched in amazement as he transformed before her eyes. When it was over, she felt herself gasp reflexively as his stunning green eyes met hers. It was good that she was already on the ground because the combination of his voice and his eyes, which she couldn't take hers off of, would have made her weak at the knees.

Shaking, Maggie edged closer to Giamonde, placing a trembling hand on his cheek. "Giamonde," she breathed, using his true name. He was gorgeous, to say the least. She moved in a bit closer, still unable to take her eyes off of him.

Dimitri smirked. "No, that'd be the best of me," he teased back. He looked down and winked at Derrick before pressing a kiss to his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:20 pm
Giamonde watched as she edged closer, and he covered her hand with his own, taking it and pressing a gentle kiss to the palm. "Magelia.." He stepped forward, keeping hold of her hand and wrapping his free arm around her face as he leaned closer and then pressed his lips to hers, kissing her deeply..it was like igniting a fire in his veins, more addictive than anything he'd ever experienced..tingles and warmth ran through him, and she tasted of dark chocolate and cherries in his opinion, as she used to.."My love.." he murmured against her lips before claiming them again.

Derrick gave a growling laugh as he licked Dimitri's cheek. "I love all of you, my Dimitri..but that part is a delicious bonus.." he added with a wicked grin tone, causing Elryn to burst into laughter.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:30 pm
Maggie practically melted in Giamonde's arms as he kissed her. It was almost as if their lips were made for one another. She let her eyes drift shut reluctantly, almost afraid that if she did, when she opened them, she'd find it all a dream. "I missed you, my love," she said breathlessly between kisses, letting her lips brush against his as she spoke. She crushed her lips against his again with more passion even than the first time they made love.

Dimitri smiled and pressed another kiss to Derrick's furry head. He punched Elryn in the shoulder again playfully. "Aren't you supposed to be finding a place to get us some answers, cuz?" he teased, changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:46 pm
Giamonde felt the other relaxing in his arms, and at the words, felt as though he'd been struck with a bolt of pure...happiness..he kissed her back deeply, feeling the passion before pulling away and breathing heavily, closing his eyes. He opened them to reveal that the green orbs had gone a reddish brown and he seemed pained, clutching at his chest. "The happiness..it's waking the demon..I have to calm down..I'm sorry, Gelia.." he said, looking away and clearly feeling pathetic if his posture and bleak expression were anything to judge.

Elryn pointed to the town as they stepped into it. "Here we are..maybe there's a nice tavern or some such.." he said, looking around and not really taking notice of the people..several of whom were staring at them.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:54 pm
((okies...bed time for me. 3 am and I have to be at work at 730 :S ))

Magelia nodded in a saddened understanding. "I'm sorry," she said, caressing Giamonde's cheek softly. "I can hit you if you want...that should make you not happy," she said with a half-smile. Jokes were not her strong suit, especially in tense situations.

Dimitri grinned. "Ah, taverns," he sighed with a smile. "A lost art. Bed and Breakfasts are probably the closest things, but still...nowhere near the same."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 am
(O_O HOLY HELL! No more staying up!!!!! T___T *concerned* *hugglez*)

Giamonde cupped her hand and leaned into it. "There is nothing about you that makes me not happy, my love." he murmured, brushing his lips by her palm again before wrapping his arms around her tightly and holding her close as he buried his head in her neck, taking in the scent of her hair. "I love you so much, Gelia."

Elryn laughed and Derrick tilted his head. The sign for the Last Stop Tavern, a thickly painted piece of wood, caught his attention and he pointed. "Poor name, but looks decent enough. Want to try our luck there?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm
((lol, yea, I'm paying for it today :S))

Magelia smiled softly, nuzzling Giamonde. "Well, even though that thing inside of you isn't gone, at least you're not ten anymore," she said. "Step one," she said, being the eternal optimist she was. She held him tight. "We'll figure this out, my love. We will."

Dimitri nodded. "Sounds like it is worth a try," he said. "Lead the way, cousin," he said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Giamonde nodded. And then he smiled at her words. "I'm loved again, then?" he asked softly, brushing a hand against her cheek gently.

Elryn headed in, followed by Dimitri and Derrick, and glanced around. A few looked up, some were clearly other races, others looked humans, none seemed terribly interested in them. Elryn glanced to Dimitri. "I'll talk to the tavern keeper, you ask some of the less-volatile looking of the customers..see if there's been any strange magick..or hints of someone called Richar or Ayla.." he said before heading off to the tavern keeper.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:34 pm
"Always," Maggie said, leaning her cheek into Giamonde's hand. She placed a hand to his cheek as well. "I love you forever," she said, pressing a kiss to his lips.

Dimitri nodded and found a seat in the corner. He looked around, glad that no one seemed to pay much attention to them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:35 am
((bumper cars XD))  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:23 pm
Giamonde caressed her cheek lightly, smiling at her as he kissed her back lightly. His wife was back, and now what remained was to get his sons to love him again...

Derrick shifted around on Dimitri's lap, not sure what to make of this place. "So...you were born here..?" he asked, looking up at the other. "You and Elryn?"

Elryn was engaged in conversation with the tavern keeper, who seemed suspicious at first but began laughing so things must have been going well.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff