Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:05 am
((I'm not a zombie . . . 'boo' is my frustration or happy word remember?))

Elyon's eyes widened as she saw Kolan run off the edge and it was like her nightmare had come true. "KOLAN!!" She screamed and ran out of the cave, only to be stopped by a blue blur, diving downwards at speeds most dragons wouldn't be able to pull out of in time to avoid a collision with the ground.

However, Charisa wasn't like most dragons . . . she was a sky dragon and flying was her thing. She had heard Elyon's cry and instantly turned and divebombed, having seen Kolan's tell-tale red hair getting smaller. She dived and caught him up in her claws, pulling out of the dive just barely able to avoid the ground. She flew back up to the cave and set Kolan down at the mouth before shifting back to normal and going over to Ralver, clinging onto him, and avoided looking at Kolan, the tears were still there, but they weren't coming as fast as they had been before.

Elyon was nuzzling Kolan worridly with her snout. "Kolan? Kolan, you're okay right? Kolan?" she asked, having a slight panic attack from nearly losing Kolan. And it didn't do anything to help her fear of hights . . . Now, she was also scared of cliffs . . .  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:30 am
(Uh...yeah..I remember! Totally! >_> *shifty glance*)

Kolan found himself suddenly held in a claw, eyes widening as they opened and he found himself set down. He loked up at Elyon as she nuzzled him and he patted her snout reassuringly before stroking it. "Shhh..I'm alright, my vallynra...my heart is racing, but all's well.." he soothed, sitting up and kissing her snout before looking to Charisa, who was standing by Coryn's brother..a brother who had a hand on her shoulder in a comforting, protective gesture. Kolan nearly frowned, but instead said softly, "Thank you, Aris." he murmured, using the endearment he alone had ever called her. "You saved me..thank you.."

He looked at her a moment before sighing and holding his arms open for a hug tentatively, fearing rejection. "I've missed you too.." he said softly.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:40 am
((Aaaaand the shifty glance means that you don't remember at all . . . ^-^))

Charisa looked back at Kolan and a hesitant smile broke out on her face and she went over to her cousin, hugging him tightly. She started sobbing against him as she hugged him. "Y-You're so m-mean Kol!! I thought you didn't like me anymore!!" she cried against him.

Elyon sighed as Kolan soothed her. She wanted to be human and hold him and make sure that he was alright for herself . . . She wanted to hug him tightly and never let go . . .  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:46 am
(Well. Not at first. >_> Then I vaguely remembered something to that effect, but the shifty glance was funnier than saying so. *sagely nod*)

Kolan wrapped his arms around her, hugging her back tightly. "Who could not like you? Besides.." he hesitated before murmuring, "You're my best friend, my little sister..I love you." he nuzzled her a little. And then he said playfully. "I didn't think it was possible..but you've become an even bigger baby then when we were kids." he teased, since he used to either coddle her or tease her to cheer her up when she was sad, and he would call her a baby until she got annoyed and whacked him, thus getting out of her sad state.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:14 am
((Heehee . . . ^-^))

Charisa laughed a little bit and continued hugging Kolan, the tears starting to cease, but she didn't want to let go yet . . . "Meanie . . ." she murmured softly, nuzzling against him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:44 pm
Kolan held onto her, nuzzling her back a bit as he pressed a kiss to her head before pulling back a little and motioning to Elyon with a warm smile. "Aris..this is Elyon, my mate. She's human, but she was recently rendered a dragon, we know not how..I was hoping the mating ritual might grant her back her human form." he said, forgetting he'd not yet mentioned that to Elyon.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:17 pm
Charisa smiled up at Elyon. "Nice to meet you!" she said cheerfully.

Elyon blinked. "You're . . . jut mating me to get my human form back?" she asked Kolan, feeling a bit hurt and slightly touched, though mostly hurt.

Coryn winced. It seems Kolan forgot to mention that little tidbit before hand doesn't it? Coryn asked Karelym, thinking on how Kolan didn't seem to be very tactful.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:51 pm
Kolan heard that and his eyes widened as he looked up at her. "Of course not!" he exclaimed, and then he softened, shooting a pointed glare at Coryn that would make sense until he stroked her scales in a way that suggested he was wishing he could be a dragon and show her some proper affection. "I want you, Elyon. And only you. The mother of my children and the beloved of my heart..I love you, my vallynra.." he said softly, looking up at her lovingly.

Karelym had chuckled sympathetically at Coryn's words. And then her eyes widened at Kolan's words and behavior..she'd never seen him behave thusly before. Seems so..but Kolan cleans up rather nicely..Gods above..Kolan could be called a romantic. Karelym nearly laughed even as she smiled, happy by the turn of events.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:05 pm
Elyon seemed a bit relieved and nuzzled Kolan with a sigh. "I love you too . . ." she murmured softly.

Coryn decided that Kolan wouldn't run off and chuckled a bit at Karelym's words. You can change into a dragon again Kolan . . . he thought to him, though he continued to chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:41 pm
Kolan heard Coryn's mindspoken words and glanced to him, shifting instantly. He gave the dragon equivalent of a punch to Coryn, although it had the strength of a smack since he wasn't looking to cause any real damage. Kolan was just amusing himself, and demonstrating his annoyance. He smirked at Coryn before turning and wrapping his tail with Elyon's, nuzzling against her. "Good. Because I would have to eat anyone else you said those words to." he murmured.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:50 pm
Coryn chuckled as he was 'punched'.

Elyon smiled at Kolan and her tail tightened around his slightly. She nuzzled against him as well. "I wouldn't say them to anyone but you anyways . . ." she said with a small giggle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:09 pm
Kolan smiled at that before glancing between Coryn and Charisa. The mating ritual was sacred and required the blessing of another dragon to continue, Kolan had given his blessing for Coryn and Karelym, not mentioning that usually only immediate family did that..it was a fairly big deal and a great honor..but Coryn had no dragonic family, and Kolan had Charisa..but a younger female wasn't the same..and yet, she was his blood family..she was the family of Kolandarum, and Coryn was the family of Kolan..so he wanted them both.

"I'd like to..have the mating ritual now..if you'll both give your blessing." he slightly mumbled, hoping Charisa would just accept without letting Coryn in on what a big deal it was.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:15 pm
Charisa smiled and nodded. "Of course I will." she said happily and shifted into her own dragon form.

Coryn grinned a bit but nodded as well. "It seems only fair since you gave your blessing to me and Karelym." he said, looking at her with a soft smile.

Charisa stepped forward first since she knew more about the tradition than Coryn did, saying all the necessary things, and guiding them through the necessary steps.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:21 pm
Karelym smiled back at Coryn. I love you, my vyallah. she murmured through mindspeak.

When the mating ritual was finished, a Bond now linked Kolan and Elyon together..their connection was stronger than ever. And he leaned forward, giving her the dragon equivalent of a kiss and focusing..and sure enough, they both shifted to human form. Kolan smiled into the kiss before wrapping his arms around her, holding her tightly as he kissed her deeply..there were some definite advantages to being human..

Karelym watched happily..before something occured to her. He got her form back..Coryn..do you think...do you think I could give you yours back as well?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:27 pm
Elyon felt her body change and her eyes snapped wide open as she realized that she was human again before they closed quickly and she wrapped her arms around Kolan as she kissed back, so happy that she was back to normal!

Coryn's eyes widened and he shugged. I dunno . . . but it seems to be worth a shot doesn't it? he thought back and an overwhelming sense of hope welled up in his chest.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff