Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of dreams...((Open and accepting profiles)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:09 pm
"Where could she be? It's not that big..." Cori muttered, finally seeing her. "Selena!" she called, seeing that she seemed to be looking for someone and hoping that she wouldn't leave before she caught up to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:47 am
Selena heard someone call her name and she turned promptly, spotting Cori. Guessing that the girl was looking for her for a reason, she stopped and waited, leaning against a tree, still keeping a close eye on Anna, who was dancing about with the faerie in a nearby clearing.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:53 pm
Cori reached her after a moment, not bothing with dancing around what she wanted. "I know we'll be leaving soon, but where do you want me? With you, or with the Rangers? I'm assuming you'll be traveling ahead of the main army, or at least not in the middle of it." she said, somewhat bluntly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:38 pm
"I'll be traveling a mile ahead of the main army at all times. If you wish to follow me, you may. Or if you wish to return to the rangers, you may do that too. I simply wish to be a bit harder to locate than the army, but I'll still be within ear-shot, so there should be no trouble." Selena said calmly, watching Anna still as she talked to Cori. Suddenly her inner right forearm began to lightly flash some eerie glow beneath her sleeve and she nodded her head in apology, walking towards the edge of the forest as she pulled her sleeve up, exposing a glowing, light-green mark that was the sillouette of Tuin in his dragon-like form.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:47 pm
Cori nodded, noticing the glow. "I'll watch her, do what you need to." she said as Selena started to leave, doubting she would want to be trying to focus on whatever the mark meant while watching Anna.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:41 pm
((sorry. I'll post soon-ish, but, I was admitted to the hospital yesterday. and I'm still here, so not feeling awesome.))  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:59 pm
"I'll be fine bro, don't worry about me. I'll find my place. Why don't you stay with me so your out of the way?" Priya offered, tilting her head a little with her small smile. It bothered her when he was this conflicted. Though, she was like that a lot too, and we dislike the things we hate in ourselves in others.

Vadász looked his sister over, she had been rather surprised at his change in appearance, but had known it was him for the simple reason of his empathic presence. "I suppose.... I mean, I know Cori is going to stay with Selena so I could act as second body guard.... but better I do something that many unknowns would do." He muttered, personally wanting to stay by Cori's side, but he knew that would be risky since it was entirely possible that the enemy knew that they were together and so it would be obvious if a man with a different outward appearance suddenly started hanging out by her constantly. "You know I'm not that great at my healing attempts though."

She giggled at that and slapped his shoulder very lightly, in an almost playful way. "I know, but thats what you have me for! Now, lets go eh?" She winked, and ran off, knowing he would be right behind her.

(( Just didn't want this to fade so I posted. Even if I've got nothing. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:01 pm
Aki sighed, watching the borders of the Faerie kingdom. She had scouts and smaller groups surrounding where they thought the borders were, and she could keep in touch with all of them. It was just a matter of time before Selena and her army left. After that, it would be easy enough to surround and slaughter them. For now though, she would have to content herself with trying to get into their minds to play with them. She sent her mind out again, smiling as she found the girl. She gently intruded into her mind, learning what she could before she started her fun...  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:45 am
Selena nodded in thanks, then raced off into the forest. Tuin had been taking far too long, and now she was beginning to worry, seeing he was trying to contact her.

((Feeling better now! Can't do everyday all the time, but I think I'll attempt coming back!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:37 pm
*pokes rapidly* Live! I command thee!  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:17 pm
((I did post. It's somebody else's turn now! xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm
(( Idk what my characters were even doing. Much less where they are. Oh wait... the one needs Blaze to post, and the other two... I don't even know. -.- )  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:11 pm
((why don't we just skip a week or something? or a couple days? move the army out of faerie land?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 am
((Sure, skip a week. And I don't think Blaze is coming back...))  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:41 pm
(( Oh boy... I need to figure wtf to do with my charries. Yeah, I haven't seen him online at all lately (meaning AIM), and I think he'd get tired of us asking him back. xP Damn him. ))  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff