Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moshi Magic

Back to Guilds

A free-form RP guild for fantasy lovers! Make your own unique character and begin your story! 

Tags: Dragoon, Kitsune, Werewolf, Shapeshifter, Mages, Humans, Beast Tamers, Magic 

Reply Moshi Magic
Introduce Yourself Here!! :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 738 739 740 741 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The-Kamki
Captain

Partying Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:28 am
Well, I was thinking of making like, full blooded vampires and half blooded. Or Nosferatu and Dhampir.
The werwolves are fine, but I'd maybe add the loup-garou or "skin-changer" meaning they don't turn into a full werewolf and can change certain parts of theirs at will. Tails, ears, claws, etc.
(yes, I am reading a book that has these things and it sounded very organized and fancy) xD

I would also like to add into the Rosara City housing districts. Maybe like, 3 to start off with so people could have houses instead of everyone being homeless. xD
If that worked well I might make Dragon Kingdom it's own subforum and it would have topics in it for individual stores and 3 more housing districts and having a topic for the actual castle for the royalty.

Maybe I'd allow more than one normal character. As long as people would stay active and use them. xD

Idk, just brainstorming. - u-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 pm
ninja Ah. Well I've said my peace in the forum.  

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 pm
ninja Now then.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:01 am
ninja What to do.....  

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

The-Kamki
Captain

Partying Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:04 pm
Well, there won't be a lot to do until I get everything changed and updated. xD

I have started from scratch with the character species and re-typed their info and skeletons.
Then I will re-write the front page story.
I may write a history for each species or a whole Moshi-realm history altogether.
I should probably name the world.... lolz...
I need to re-sort some RP forums as well.

It may be a bit but I am going to revive this guild if it's the last thing I do! *fist of defiance* xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:07 pm
ninja Hopefully it will be successful.  

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 am
ninja Meanwhile, back at the site.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:16 pm
Meanwhile back at the No Fudge Given Temple of Doom rofl

lol currently helping work on stuff by ridding of inactives X'D SO BE PATIENT AND EAT PIE. K thanks. 3nodding  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:41 pm
ninja Ill try to post. Can't guarantee or promise anything though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:41 pm
Remember children, no crappy posts where there are 6 characters of a different speech color and asterisk posting! Illiteracy kills in some countries. 3nodding  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

Dai Eden
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:21 pm
Yay pie! 'Cuz... you know... the cake is a lie.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:00 pm
Hey everyone. xD

I am working on RP places currently. Housing will be included now and Rosara City is being destroyed to make room for Roaknyan Dynasty to be it's own subforum. c:  

The-Kamki
Captain

Partying Lunatic

Dai Eden
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:08 pm
Kamki-Chan
Hey everyone. xD

I am working on RP places currently. Housing will be included now and Rosara City is being destroyed to make room for Roaknyan Dynasty to be it's own subforum. c:

Will people be able to have a house when they start or will they have to wait until whatever happens? ... Sorry, I sound so vague...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:14 pm
Where am I supposed to post suing this week and the other one??? Because I don't wanna be kicked out!!!!  

Ivory de Mors

Anxious Hellraiser

9,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:10 pm
ninja I wonder....  
Moshi Magic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 738 739 740 741 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games