Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
[ BOSS ORP ] From The Ashes (THE FINALE P.76) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:40 pm
Hel charged up on the winged student beating down upon a pale Hunter, and no, she wasn’t about to join the beating down of the Hunter.

The ghoul swung her spear at the winged student. Seemed the ghoul was suffering from a serious case of wing envy. If she couldn’t fly, then this student certainly didn’t deserve to, either.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Hel (Halloween)
HP: 25/40
Target: Muka
Damage: 2
Effect: --
At disposal:
1x Nothing
))

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal’s character Hel is attacking Muka for 2 damage!

Appearance

Hel is a 5’4” split toned reaper valkyrie with no wings and a giant spear

alliisara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:42 pm
User ImageAs much as the fire in her shoulder was limiting her mobility, with the Hunter tearing at her other arm, there was almost no way she could miss. So she lifted her spear as high as she could get it, twisting and pushing with her other arm to get a little more room, and then plunged her spear into the Hunter's side.

At such close range she could see the blood, and as much as normally it would have bothered her to do this to a human, the Insanity was all that she could hear in her mind. "That's for... for..." She couldn't even finish it, she was so angry, and still so, so scared by what had happened.

Best to turn that into more rage, and she twisted the spear, doing as much damage as she could.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Mitzi
HP: 20/30
Target: Rin
Damage: 6
Effect: Insanity for one IC week
Remaining Attacks: 0/3
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3 ))

Byrr
alliisara's character Mitzi is attacking Rin for 6 damage!

Appearance
5'3", purple hair, light skin. Wearing a skimpy oriental-ish black and pink outfit, and wielding a long golden spear

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:42 pm
"Wife?!" Danny spat, "You couldn't get a ghoulfriend to save your unlife, let alone a wife."

Danny recoiled from his hit and pouted. Pouted forever. "Well I hope you're very happy with your new wife. I HOPE YOU FORGET ALL ABOUT ME OKAY? JUST GO LIVE WITH DESIREE YOU JACKASS."

She was this close to just kicking him in the balls. This close.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 pm
"FINE! WE WILL!" Although even this ragey he had no jackin' CLUE what him getting a wife had to do with Danny. But he stalked off anyway, since clearly this fight was HIS win.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Deryk froze for a moment before trying to shove Ariane again.

"AND YOU'RE JUST A b***h. BITCHY MISS BITCHERINA!"

Dragain

Quote:
Deryk's HP: 32
Target: n/a
Damage:n/a
Charge:/3
attackers: Jude, Reiko

Appearance: Blond hunter wearing Assassin's creed-like attire with a hidden blade.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Nuru just quietly knelt there, unable to cope with the hunger and anger. He felt so tired, so weak..

Crunch.

The resulting cries where quite boisterous and carried as he tried to get up and flee again. This time traveling halfway across the island to escape the pain that merely followed.

User Image(( OOC:
Character Name - Nuru
HP - 16/30
Target - Danny
Damage - ?
Number of People Currently Attacking Me - 3/3))

chimarii
RP - Nuru's out of attacks

Appearance
Fuzzy barghest(black dog) boil with floppy ears and bushy tail and glowing red eyes - Official Arts

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Bittiface rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 pm
Otto's senses were tingling. Something was launching itself at him, and it didn't look good. Otto's angry eyes widened momentarily before moving to get out of the way, getting a small hit from the zombie boy as he moved.

"Buzz off, freak!"

He'd make this kid pay!

OOC:
Character Name: Otto
HP: 44/50
Target:
Damage:
Attackers: 1/3
Attacked: 1/3

Appearance
17 years old, 5'5", Blonde hair, Blue eyes, grumpy expression, skater clothes. Fights with a 6 foot boomerang.

Ol-j-man
Reaction.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:47 pm
Lucyal

Ulmuka squawked, finding his prey running away and then finding some ghoul attacking him. He wasn't able to take to the air so he flapped his wings desperately in a bid to escape.

Unfortunately she seemed to be attacking his wings.

HP: 28 / 30
Target: --
Damage: --
Effect: Insanity for 1 week
Attackers: 1 / 3
Turns: 3 / 3  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:47 pm
Finally reaching his saturation point, Enzo whirled around at the sound of the loud argument behind him, swinging a punch at Danny with a snarl, "If a cat digs his instrument you don't go judgin' him none!" Unfortunately, the fist just hit air, which was for the best, friendly fire considered.

chimarii
Tryin' to sock Danny!

Character Name: Enzo
Description: A monkey-faced young man covered in far too many freckles, zoot-suit pants, suspenders, under shirt and a cap.
HP: 30/30
Target: Danny (Attack 1)
Damage: ??
Effect: Insane in the membrane
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3  
Lucyal rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:48 pm
After attacking Mort, Molly whirled around, a bit wide eyed until she settled on her next target. He had…so many freckles…just like her…but…

There could only be one so freckly person on this island.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Molly (Hunter)
HP: 29/40
Damage:
Charge: 3/3 0/2 spent
At disposal:
1x Fear Packet
))

Appearance

Molly is 5’8” with a mop of reddish curls and carting around a golden lance that’s bigger than her

Lucyal

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:49 pm
Yin barely felt the hunter's blow as intent as he was. If anything his addled brain probably just accounted the physical pain to everything going on with Alexander. A look of rage on his face that mirrored his own. Hatred. Anger. Just rip his head off. Find Miss Danny and light the zomboil on fire.

The voices seemed to hum in agreement before Alexander's voice drowned them out. Telling him that he would not leave. That he had to deal with it.

It did not make sense.

Obviously he was just doing this to confuse him. He thought it was stupid because he had problems reading and did not know things about Halloween that even scarelings did. So he thought he could just mess with his head. Jerk. Well that was not going to work on him. Alexander could not just outsmart him so easily.

So he hissed and reached out, grabbing Alexander's oh-so-precious tie that was already cut in half and tugging on it to try to bring the zomboil closer to eye level and not caring if it pulled on his neck uncomfortably. He was probably that tall just to spite him. "Well I am not leaving either. So you can...you can jacking put up with it."

------------------------
OOC:
Character Name: Yin
HP: 37/40
Target: Alexander
Damage: Verbal and mental? :'D
Effect: Insanity Effect - 1 days
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3 (Mei-Xiu, Ami)
Number of Attacks Use: 3/3

NeoSeussi
Because insane Yins use bad language.

Appearance
Yin is a 5'7" boil dressed in clothing that most would probably not even bother cutting up for rags, and then someone went and added battle damage. He had brown hair, pale green eyes, overly large hands, and antennae.

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:50 pm
Did... he just shove her!? Siobhan puffed her cheeks up, her fists shaking at her sides. "I AM NOT HIGH! WE HAVE DROPPED, I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW!" She spoke out haughtily.

She then stomped over toward a hunter to take out her aggression, reaching out to scratch the blonde with her nails.

Character: Siobhan
HP: 23/30
Target: Deryk
DMG: Miss
Attackers: 1/3
Attacked: 1/3

Pales
Reaction

Blade

Appearance

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

chiickadee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 pm
Danny had her arms crossed and was staring very angrily at the ground (CURSE YOU GRASS. CURSE YOU.) when Enzo came up and threw a punch at her. Danny sidestepped and said, "I can too judge! I'll judge all I want!"

She looked at Enzo and said, "He loves Desiree more than me, okay? It SUCKS. Jack Roch. I don't even care."

------------------------

Amityville Student
(( OOC:
Character Name: Danny
HP: 33/40
Damage: --
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3 - Roch, Enzo ))

Appearance: Danny minus lantern and shorter hair.

((0 Attacks left / 1 Hit Left))  
chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:52 pm
And then in a grumpy toddler rage, Danny crossed her arms and sat down on the ground, right in the middle of the battlefield.

>BC

------------------------

Amityville Student
(( OOC:
Character Name: Danny
HP: 33/40
Target: Herself
Damage: 0
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3 - Roch, Enzo ))

Appearance: Danny minus lantern and shorter hair.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Miliardo Kason rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:53 pm
The canine one was moving back and forth, almost hopping side to side flickering eyes as it moved around repeating the same phrase home, home, home, and home. The winged one spoke next, scolding her as her golden flickering eyes glanced over. Home.

杀了他们
Nos domum
Portarci a casa...

The phrases made no sense, spoken on tongues she never knew, and when they did speak in words she understood they spoke forward and backwards side ways and through time.

"Want to go.... want to hurt.... so much hurt..."

Another figure moved through the chaos, an annoying fly reaching over to strike Sammy with clawed hands, she simply moved aside letting the claws graze her side before standing quietly watching the statue that Maladore was curled inside of.

"We must go."

------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Sammy
HP: 21/40
Target: X
Damage: X
Items: Nothing ))

Sosiqui
iStoleYurVamps
demon_pachabel
ramenli

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games