Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:26 pm
Applying for: Xenon + Afina
Name of SoA: shall decide later, if that's ok? Maybe Caprice... P|
Meaning: -----^
Appearance: See image below. cx Sorry the back spots look so terrible. |D;; They're texture is sposed to be like Xenon's, just so ya know. P| Used mostly stuff from the mother, father, great aunt, and Afina's papa and mama! free to add in stuff if ya want! cx
Visual reference: Here
Personality: I'll probably have her be a bit of a bratty princess. xD A bit like mama. But she'll grow out of it a bit, and tone it down a notch to become more compassionate and kind, but very stubborn, prideful, and headstrong. Not to mention very protective of her family. Just a touch of a diva. |Da
Any additional requirements that the family has: 8D I'll be sure to rp her, don't you worry! And I LOVE the Baha pride! Trying to get one of mine into it. cx would be my first custom-in and Baha!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:33 pm
Applying for:Xenon & Afina
Name of SoA: Kaholo
Meaning: 'nimble, swift' in hawaiian
Appearance: See ref. I basically took aspects from both parents and his mother's parents as well. I hope it's okay that I didn't use a ton of throwbacks. Mom's blue as his base fur color, eyepatches and legs in grandpa's white. Grandma's facial stripe and spots. The black back paws with dad's splotch colors were also inspired by his grandad's hind feet. Mom's black toes, grandad's golden eyes.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality:
Kaholo is as his name describes. He loves speed, and he does everything fast, or he will at first. I foresee a lot of childhood trouble stemming from his tendencies to rush things, and he'll slowly learn how to take his time and enjoy life at a slower pace. He loves games and loves to torment crabs. I know this is a bit lacking, but I figure I'll flesh him out more as I roleplay.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in the pride for sure, and I plan to RP this little guy lots~  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:56 pm
Applying for: Xenon & Afina
Name of SoA: Alcyone
Meaning: Kingfisher, also a figure in greek mythology.
Appearance: Looks a lot like her great-great grandmother but with blue markings that are the color of her mother's coat. Her tail is seagreen like her father's mane. The markings on her mouth are like her mothers, the eye markings are like her grandfathers, except blue, her eyes and nose match her father's.
Visual reference: Here (lineart by Malaika4)
Personality: Alcyone is loves adventure, though is a foolish, brash way. She never thinks before she acts and is a bit of space case. She doesn't understand that her actions will have consequences and she feels like she can do what ever she wants. She is very rough and tumble and loves to get into play fights as well.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll stay in the pride and there will be lots of rp from me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:53 pm
Applying for: Xenon x Afina
Name of SoA: Jaya
Meaning: "victory"
Appearance: Jaya has the same gray fur as her father. She has blue fur on the upper half of her head with gray fur in her ears. Her back is covered in light blue fur that fades into the gray and blue splotches like her fathers ones. See reference for greater detail.
(Note: All gray fur is the same color as her fathers. The blues should be like the light and mid-tone blue of her Uncle.)
Visual reference: Reference
Personality: Jaya is a competitive little cub. She loves playing and racing along the beach. She likes to win and never gives up. If she doesn't do good in something, she'll keep trying and trying till she gets it right. Of course, this could lead to her trying to do bad things till she gets away with it. For the most part though, she'll only be like that in games and anything she considers a competition.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She stays in the pride and will definitely be rp'd  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:01 pm
Congrats and welcome to the family! I'll post your forms for you. ;D

Roxy_roxanna2
Applying for: Antallian x Intarni
Name of SoA: Eskeleta (aka: Skin'n'Bones)
Meaning: (Original Jellicle Name)
Appearance: [Just like her Jellicle Self XD]
Visual reference: [Just like her Jellicle Self]
Personality: Eskeleta is a bit annoyed by her family's optimism, she has a more pessimistic view on the world, but that doesn't stop her from wanting to beat the snot out of anyone who upsets her loved ones.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No help needed

Redbud-Tree
Applying for: Antallian x Intarni
Name of SoA: Allianti
Meaning: Just a jellicle name I made up, trying to reference the parents a bit.
Appearance: See the ref mostly, but the splotches in the image are actually circles like Anallian's in shape.
Visual reference: Reference
Personality: Allianti is an energetic, happy cub who is generally pretty cheerful. She likes to play rough and tumble, and has a little habit of collecting things she likes... sometimes taking them from another creature if they're not watching closely enough! When she gets a old enough, she will find out that if a male likes her, he might give her pretty trinkets! This will add a new dimension to her collecting ventures - she might need to be taught not to add to her collection from things her family owns, as well.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No help needed here if I'm chosen. :3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:28 am
Applying for: Xenon and Afina
Name of SoA: To follow
Meaning: To follow
Appearance: He has his fathers sea green eyes. Same belly marking as his grandfather though it's the dark blue taken from his mother. His base coat is the light blue taken from his mother and he has a white mane and tail hair. Both his front legs have the same marking as his great great grandfather though the colours are different, in that where his great great grandfather is white (bottom tone) he the lighter sandy colour, the secondary tone is then the golden, darker sandy colour before hitting the main blue of his pelt. His shoulder and back are covered in the markings found on the hind leg of his grandfather, though they are white instead of pink. All in all, using the families markings I'm trying to get a beach feel, his pelt running along the themes of the shore. As for facial markings, I'd like his mothers markings, those big sweeps of blue, but in the dark tone, though with a few spot markings taken from her neck and framing his eyes in white.
Visual reference: I'm afraid not, I've got not talent for such things.
Personality: I'd like to develop this through RP and make a basis once seeing the cub.
Any additional requirements that the family has:I LOVE RPing, however I can be slow at times due to RL commitments. (Happy to do AIM or guild RP)

junglerunner

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:47 am
Hey guys thank you all for entering we loved all of your ideas and we wish we had more slots to give out, unfortunately we do not and we had to pick so we chose these two! grats guys! I will post your forms in Ecavi's thread please let Rose know if you need help with funding!

musicaloner7
Applying for: Xenon + Afina
Name of SoA: shall decide later, if that's ok? Maybe Caprice... P|
Meaning: -----^
Appearance: See image below. cx Sorry the back spots look so terrible. |D;; They're texture is sposed to be like Xenon's, just so ya know. P| Used mostly stuff from the mother, father, great aunt, and Afina's papa and mama! free to add in stuff if ya want! cx
Visual reference: Here
Personality: I'll probably have her be a bit of a bratty princess. xD A bit like mama. But she'll grow out of it a bit, and tone it down a notch to become more compassionate and kind, but very stubborn, prideful, and headstrong. Not to mention very protective of her family. Just a touch of a diva. |Da
Any additional requirements that the family has: 8D I'll be sure to rp her, don't you worry! And I LOVE the Baha pride! Trying to get one of mine into it. cx would be my first custom-in and Baha!

Soarin`
Applying for:Xenon & Afina
Name of SoA: Baj
Meaning: 'Trouble'
Appearance: All the spots are rough around the edges like dad. And the spots on the feet/tail are markings like dads as well.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: She's annoying but lovable; following in her mothers pawsteps. She generally wants to be the center of attention and has a thing for getting herself into instant 'trouble' as her name puts it. Though it's all innocent fun and nobody gets hurt. She's more often a daddy's girl setting her 'fuzzy sights' on him (lol) as the one thing she wants to revolve around her. Sometimes he even gives mommy too much attention- though this will bug her less and less as she gets older as she goes out looking for a male of her own. Though daddy will always have a special place in her heart. <3
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll stay in the pride. And there will be lots of RPing. (RPWHORE)

My first Bahari :3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:50 am
Ohwow thank you! <333 ; ; I hate to sound like a nub, but.. do I send the trade to one of you guys, or? cx  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:52 am
musicaloner7
Ohwow thank you! <333 ; ; I hate to sound like a nub, but.. do I send the trade to one of you guys, or? cx
Send the trade to Ecavi. n_n  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:30 am
Name and image of Father: Rogue!
Name and image of Mother: Dauna!
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3+1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kizingo'Zaa
Any Requirements:
Please be open to RPing with the family every now and then, and PLEASE tell me in advance if you plan on taking them out of the pride! Family is very important to Dauna, and has just recently found out that her extended family may or may not have survived a plague in her homeland so... her children becoming ever-more important to her.
List of all Throwbacks:
Daunas Mom
Daunas Dad
Daunas Sister
Daunas Brother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: duh, rogue breeding xD
A bit of history about the family:
Dauna hails from the now defunct K'N lands. She is in something of a rebellious stage right now. Where once she wasn't able to care for a male, she can now express her emotions to them freely. Having cubs with natural markings on them was something to be shameful of back home, and she has even gone so far as to breed with a natural colored male.

With all of the liberation going on in her life though, Takeo, one of her sons from her first litter recently broke the news to her that their homelands have been abandoned, and many of the lionesses of the pride died because of a plague. She is still incredibly shaken by the news, not only because she doesn't know the fate of her mother or sisters, but because she and her oldest daughters could have been a victim themselves they hadn't relocated to K'Z.

Having a second litter have really brightened up her life though. She's excited, as Dauna has found she loves being a mother.

Extra: I can help with funds if needed. Don't be afraid to ask. c:

Closing Time: Tonight, 11:30 MST (10:30 PST / 12:30 CST / 1:30 EST )  

Hotaru-Neko

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:07 pm
Applying for: Dauna x Rogue
Name of SoA: To follow.
Meaning: To follow.
Appearance: I'm taking the liberty of a rogue breeding to kinda go wild. (Hope you don't mind) Dauna's pelt is lime green and I love that colour but I also love painted mantella's. I really want the orange markings on the hind legs but if orange doesn't fit into the same colour and theme of the rest of the litter feel free to use another colour but please keep the markings. Black belly, head and back with the same lime green V shaped marking around the eyes and to the nose. Feel free to end the green onto the back with the same patch like edge as the marking on Dauna's rump.
Visual reference: [x][x] (CUTE!!!)
Personality: Joyful and uplifting to be about. I really want her to become a Mummer later in life as she has a joy in movement, anything that moves she has a fascination in, how it moves, how different objects in nature respond to stimuli and she is always stretching her own body to attempt to tell tales and impersonate anything and everything to give more depth and meaning to her story telling through her dance. She finds expressing herself easier through movement and speaks very little, she'd rather emote her face, express herself through a gesture etc.
Any additional requirements that the family has: More than happy to RP and have her stick around Dauna.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:21 pm
Applying for: Rogue x Dauna
Name of SoA: Tye - gypsy name Beetles
Meaning: common pasture
Appearance: ...*shot* i want a black and pink guy, LOL ;_; white buttspots (don't care what kind from relatives), pink hairz, those hairstripes the siblings will have, those random single toe marks, dat tail mark from aunt, black eyes, that forehead mark!
Visual reference: ref touchpad ref!
Personality: with all the affection from mum he gets, how can he NOT feel like a rockstar? 8D anyways, he'll grow up feeling rather pampered and loved, which will kind of make him smug at times, but caring at others. he'll be a relatively friendly face, although at times he can try and be "too cool" and end up haughty and jerkish instead. but he tries!

annd when he grows up, i can see him being either a merchant or crafter, depending on rp rofl
Any additional requirements that the family has: def. wanna keep in pride forevr / or stay with family, annnd RP WITH HOTARU YAY <3  

Ameh

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:05 pm
Applying for: Rogue x Dauna
Name of SoA: Averroes
Meaning: (It's the name of an old philosopher. XD)
Appearance: Ref - Natural rogue and green love. >>
Visual reference: See above
Personality: Snarky, cynical,and sarcastic- Averroes will fall right into the gypsy culture of his pride. He'll enjoy dancing a little more than the actual thievery and combat training. He may end up being hassled for choosing performing over thievery and combat- but as he grows he'll learn to use his skills as a dancer to take up a more masculine trade and earn a name for himself, and his future family, within the pride.
Any additional requirements that the family has:
Nope! He'll stay within the pride all his life. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 pm
Name of SoA: Tahnee (gypsy name is Sweetpaw)
Meaning: “light brown”
Appearance: Tahnee's main color is a light brown. She has the same back splotch marking as her mother and the same diamond mark on her face. She has a spot on each ear at the top.
See refs for all other details. ^^
Visual reference: ref (excuse the horrible paint rendition >.< )
Personality: Tahnee is a very sweet cub and nice to everyone in general. She is always thinking about others over herself. She is ,however, a bit lazy. She doesn't really like to do anything for herself. If anything, she just likes to sit around and watch things happen around her. I can see her becoming an alchemist when she grows up. She'll be very nice to all of those that come to her for help.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will definitely rp and she'll stay with Dauna wherever her mother may go  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:27 pm
Name of SoA: Kusikusiku
Meaning: "dusk" in Swahili
Appearance: ...Rather random, really. I love her mother's facial marking and rump blanket, and would like her to primarily be a mix of purple and black. Other than that, colorist funtimes!
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Personal space? What's that? Seriously, Siku has no idea what you're talking about. Hugs, cuddles, headbumps...she's almost as likely to bestow these upon a total stranger as close family. She's can be somewhat overwhelming in her welcoming nature, but you can never have too much of a good thing, right?
Any additional requirements that the family has: Would definitely keep her in the pride until at least adolescent, and wouldn't take her out without forewarning & a place in mind. Unless that happens, would be more than happy to keep her in the pride.

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games