Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
ch 1: Revenge is Sweet (~Closed and finished~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:27 pm
~Carrie, Silver, Blaze, and Elvora~
Silver just scowled at Weirdo. He then rolled his eyes as he turned back to Carrie.
"How do I look?" Blaze asked, entering the room with blue fur.
"Interesting. I've never really thought that blue would be your color." Silver said.
"Silver, you look a bit like a vampire if you ask me." Carrie chuckled.
"Give him a cape and tuxedo and he'll look more like one." Elvora laughed.
"Shut up Elvora." Silver snapped.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:35 pm
"I remember that look.You were the principle at my high school when I was 12 years old.So that was you.But why were you the principle at my school Weirdo?" Aile asked as she want to know.

"That loos good for you Weirdo.Well what do you think of my hair now Weirdo?" Kasumi said as her hair was done drying and she took the cap off.  

MirageXX
Crew

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:50 pm
Weirdo nodded to aile and explained a bit to her. "Yea me and Carrie got into some lets say time problems and got stuck in that time, and we both got jobs until we were able to get back to our original time." Weirdo looked at kasumi and smiled. "You look good as ever kasumi." His face felt a bit hot after saying that to her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:52 pm
"Well, are we set then?" Blaze asked.
"I say we take our pictures now with our new wardrobes and everything." Carrie smiled. "Then we can be on our way."
"Wait, I thought you had a school record there already though Carrie." Silver said.
Carrie swore loudly. "That's right! I was supposed to be back in the school for my senior year! What am I going to do?!" she exclaimed.
"This really is an issue, isn't it?" Elvora smirked.

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 pm
"I see.That does make since.Also that I saw that the dye came out good for this.Plus that I just don't want to be in school for a long time.To many bad memories I have of school." Aile said as she was trying to not remember.

"Thanks Weirdo.You really picked a good color for me to use for dyeing my hair.Still thanks a lot Weirdo." Kasumi said as she blushed a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:07 pm
Weirdo nodded to kasumi still blushing a bit. "Well ill talk to mendo he can change your record to your new name, so then serge can't find you using that." He got out their camera with all their pictures on it, with all the pictures of their past adventures. He threw it to carrie to set it up, since he could never figure out that camera.

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm
Carrie caught the camera and nodded. "Thanks. That would be really helpful." she said, setting the camera up. "One picture at a time."
"Alright then, who wants to go first?" Silver asked.
"I'll go." Blaze said, stepping forward.
"Stand at the wall. It'll be much better with a neutral background." Carrie said.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm
"I'll go next after Blaze gets her pic taken.Plus that I'm sure that this going to work Carrie.Means Serge will leave you alone with him not knowing it's you at all." Aile said as she smiled.

"I'll go after Aile.Lets just get this out of the way.So that we can get this going.Other then that I'm sure that things will go fine since things have worked all the time." Kasumi said as she was still blushing a bit.  

MirageXX
Crew

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:38 pm
"Ill go after kasumi then." He went to work on sending a message to mendo about carrie's problem. After he typed it up he sent it and went to see carrie take the pictures.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:41 pm
Carrie had snapped Blaze's picture, beckoning Aile that is was her turn.
"I'll go last since I'm the one that's taking the pictures." she said.
"I'll go after Weirdo then." Silver said.
"Which means I'm after Silver." Elvora nodded.

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 pm
"Right.Also that I'm sure that this will be fine." Aile said as she stepped in front of the camera.

"I have to say Weirdo nice color you picked out for Aile.I say it suits her for this.Plus that I know that this will go fine since Serge won't even know it's us." Kasumi said as she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:29 pm
As weirdo heard kasumi he sighed a bit. "Kasumi you can't think right from the start that a plan will go through smoothly, As the plan or operation progresses there will be things that can always make the difficult or ruin it, that's why we always have to be able to change the plan to fit the problem, or we can't succeed in the end."
((sorry had to eat))  

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:33 pm
Carrie snapped Kasumi's picture, beckoning the next person.
"The faster we get this done, the faster we get to test this theory." she said.
"Fair point. But how long do you think the dye will work on those who are using it? Would you have to reapply it?" Elvora asked.
"That's a good question." Silver said.
"I'm sure if the dye lasts a long time then there should be no reason to worry, right?" Blaze said.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:39 pm
Aile just sat down."Yea.Plus that I'm going to be over here just thinking on how I'm not going to start any fights." Aile said as she started to think.

"Your right Weirdo.I get what you mean.Plus that I should not think that it will work till we know for sure.I just get like that some times Weirdo." Kasumi said as she moved out of the way so that Weirdo could get his picture taken.  

MirageXX
Crew

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 pm
Weirdo moved into place of kasumi, and stood still and smiled as his picture was taken. "It's ok kasumi, its always good to be optimistic, but too much can be trouble for everyone."

◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff