Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play
[RP] The Plains of Torment (Open to all) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:47 pm
"Hey, that's pretty good for a first try," Stella said, taking a sip of the water and offering the rest to him. "I've been having you do short things...I just wanted to see how long you'd hold out. Hm...let's revisit our first attempt. Whip up a breeze, please. This will probably be easier."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:10 pm
He accepted the water with a small Thank you, sipping some as he tried to think back through a wind memory... Janna? He recalled how she whipped her staff, a small tempest whipping up then bursting forth in one direction. He thought for a moment... Then a devious grin sparked. He had to. She'd asked, hadn't she?

"One breeze... Goin' up~!"

He worked as he worded, the breeze going up. Her sundress.  

Gareus Fletcher

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:28 pm
"Going--eek!" Stella was forced into a classic Marilyn Monroe, her hat flying off with the gust. "You son of a--Wezen! Force Crusher!" One hand had left her protective gesture, a burst of force comparable to a professional linebacker heading for Gareus. While she was impressed by the breeze, pulling such a stunt seemed a bit disrespectful to his supposed teacher.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:40 pm
Gareus knew she would retaliate, but did nothing. Besides it--

"UNGH!!"

Okay. A little harder than expected. The force of the impact caught him full in the stomach, sending him flying across the Plain several feet then rolling on the ground. He couldn't breathe well enough to even grunt, staying still. Once he managed enough air to say so, he grunted.

"W... Wor..."  

Gareus Fletcher

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:41 pm
Stella blinked in surprise. "S-sorry...!" She stammered, dusting herself off and abandoning her hat to check on him. "Are you alright...? I didn't think it'd come out that strong..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:02 pm
He smiled weakly, turning himself over. A breastplate had materialzed over his chest, which now unattached itself and fell apart, fading into particles of light that completely went away.

"Worth... It..."

He gave a faint chuckle, then fell onto his back, doing his best to breathe normally.

"Sort of... That packed a little more wallop then I thought I could handle methinks..."  

Gareus Fletcher

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:28 pm
Stella scowled at his reaction. "Quick reflexes," she said, watching the breastplate fade as he lay back and caught his breath. "Good job. Now don't do that again. Take a break; maybe I can pop back to the Inn and get us some lunch."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:46 pm
"Yes, ma'am... tss!"

He unbuttoned a lower part of his shirt, pulling it open. A darkening bruise was forming, a spot where he hadn't made his breastplate large enough.

"Definitely not doing that anymore... hehe."

Gareus couldn't help but chuckle not only at the situation, but the fact that he had done it at all. That was the last thing on his mind, and yet... Ehh, probably the young girl's advice, with the marked face. Single and flirting, so she said? Then again she wasn't single, she'd somewhat lied about that deal... It seemed like a valid reason for having a developing welt on his stomach. Sort of.  

Gareus Fletcher

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:55 pm
A few minutes on the other side of a portal, and Stella returned with a picnic basket. She picked up and dusted off her hat, putting it back on as she spread the blanket. "Basic sandwiches are okay, I hope...I'm not exactly the greatest cook."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:02 pm
He got to his feet once she got back, some of his energy having returned as he dusted himself off.

"Basic sandwiches are fine, thank you."

Gareus even in his pain, had to grin a little at Stella. Sundress, wide-brimmed hat, picnic basket... in the middle of this war zone? He wasn't arguing the point, but... Heck of a difference, if he didn't say so himself.  

Gareus Fletcher

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:05 pm
"Here you go, then," she said, handing one up to him while an identical one remained in the basket. Next to it were two bottles of ice-cold water, two small bags of potato chips, and a container of strawberries. She looked around the area with a sigh.

"I keep forgetting how quiet it is out here..." She commented.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:08 pm
He accepted it with quiet thanks, pulling it in half as cleanly as he could and taking a bite out of one. He looked around as she spoke, taking his own glances and pans.

"Yeah... There was a war or something right? Some god mischief, the way I heard it. I'm not from around here, 'tis the only reason I ask."  

Gareus Fletcher

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:16 pm
"In 2009, yeah," Stella answered, taking a small bite out of her own. "Jack set loose a couple demigods...this is where they brought armies and did battle. The Sentinel was about to claim victory, but Jack put a stop to the whole thing and revoked their powers. It was a royal mess, and this is all that's left of it, it seems."

She pointed out to a building. "Over there's an abandoned dojo. Az works out there sometimes...it's one of the few buildings that isn't a total ruin."

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:20 pm
He looked in the direction she pointed, humming through a mouthful of bread.

"Mrmrmm. Ahr shee."

Gareus swallowed, picking up a bottle of water and washing some roughness out of his mouth.

"Sounds like big biz. And the fact that the Inn has such an accessable route from there to here... Is it only 'Az' that came here?"  

Gareus Fletcher

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:39 pm
"Not even close...there were a ton of people out here. Az is one of the few people that comes out here after the whole thing, though...it's a good place if you want to be alone for a bit, or if you're doing something and need a lot of space."

She chewed through another bite. "Let's see...we've done some artifact enchantment out here, exorcised a really stubborn demon. There's been a few fights...and now a magic lesson. It's handy, but I really would like to see something start to grow back."

The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff