Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 pm
Giamonde chuckled at that. And then he noticed her blush and grinned. "Aww, Gelia..you're blushing..thinking of my stunning body, are you?" he teased as his grin widened a bit.

Elryn ran a hand through his hair. "Then Monty's in danger too..Ayla was almost as obsessed with him as she was with you..and Richar..that damned b*****d.." he shuddered slightly.

"And there's no way to switch you guys back without the Switcheroo?"

Elryn scrunched his nose slightly. "Well..not necessarily..different spells and curses require different things, mixing magicks is never good..some blood magick might be able to resolve some of the issue..although, no offense..but if anyone should be the dog, for now, it should be you, Derrick.."

Derrick bristled slightly and Elryn hastened to explain.

"I only meant because we have magick and you don't! Better two have two magick-users, then one..and since I'm not in my true body, my power still won't be at it's best..But even half-rate magick is more than you've got." he said gently and Derrick sighed, knowing he was right.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:37 pm
Maggie rolled her eyes. "Oh darn. You caught me," she said sarcastically. "I was just thinking about how cute you'd be in SpongeBob pajamas," she teased.

Dimitri hated to admit it, but his cousin had a point. "Well, Elryn...you'd have to do the biggest part of the blood magick. I can't even p***k myself in this condition. Maybe my teeth would be strong enough, but I'm sure it would be more painful," he said.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:46 pm
Giamonde pouted. "Aghh..that's mean..you wouldn't! I'd be sad." he said with a mock-sniffle and a sad puppy face.

Elryn winced but nodded. "I'll take Derrick's body. Then you can have your full strength, Dimi..is that alright?"

Derrick didn't look too pleased, but nodded all the same, understanding the need for this. "It's fine." he said, lifting Dimitri and nuzzling him before pressing a soft kiss to his snout. "I love you, Dimitri." he murmured.

Elryn let the sweet stuff happen before glancing around and picking up a sharp edged rock. He sliced his finger quickly before grabbing Derrick's finger and doing the same..then the same to Dimitri's paw. Elryn got all of their blood mixed, keeping the bleeding areas close as he began murmuring the words of magick and mentally willing it to do as he asked. There was a flash of light..a floating feeling..and then it was done with their hands and paw healed..

Elryn blinked and looked down at himself, wearing Derrick's body. He glanced to Derrick and Dimitri. "You guys alright?"

Derrick found himself small, furry, and lacking an opposable thumb again. He shuddered slightly before nodding. "I'm alright."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:58 pm
Maggie grinned. "I guess you'll just have to wait and see," she teased, giving Giamonde a wink.

Dimitri picked Derrick up and held him close. "I promise. We'll find a way to set you right, my love," he said. He pressed a kiss to Derrick's head and hugged him tight, looking over at Elryn. "Alright. Let's see if we can't figure out who is doing this so we can figure out how to reverse it."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:02 pm
Giamonde groaned. "Mean. Mean. Mean." As they pulled into the driveway, he unbuckled and hopped out, grabbing a bag of groceries and heading for the door. "You'll have to catch me first!" he added with a playfully maniacal laugh as he headed inside.

Derrick nodded, nuzzling against Dimitri.

Elryn considered it. "There must be a reason we were transported here..let's find the nearest town or city and try to find out where we are.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:07 pm
Maggie rolled her eyes again, grabbing the rest of the groceries. "Act your age, not your shoe size!" she teased, using the annoying, yet popular, cliche'.

Dimitri nodded and stood, keeping Derrick in his arms. "Alright. Let's go," he said, heading for the door.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:30 pm
(Door? o-o they're in the middle of the forest. T__T)

Giamonde rolled his eyes as he headed to the kitchen and dropped off his groceries. "So you want me to act really, really old? That'll be fun." he said with a shake of his head and a chuckle.

Derrick stayed nestled against Dimitri as Elryn began walking. "I see chimney smoke, we shouldn't be more than ten minutes away from a town..we'll find out where we are, and stop for the night if necessary. We can't be caught unprepared."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:30 am
((It is an imaginary one that appears when it is 130 in the morning and you're sleepy as hell XD sorry sweatdrop ))

"Maybe a happy balance, smart a**," Magelia said, ruffling Giamonde's hair. She set her groceries down on the counter and began to unpack things. She handed him the ice cream to put away. "Make sure that actually makes it to the freezer and not straight to your stomach," she teased.

Dimitri nodded. "Good idea, my love," he said, pressing a kiss to Derrick's head. He didn't relish the idea of not getting home immediately, but at the same time, this technically was home for him.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 am
(Awwwww *hugglez* HAPPY EASTER, SIS! <3)

Giamonde grinned up at her, before making his eyes wide. "Y-You mean this isn't all for me?" he sounded dramatically heartbroken before grinning as he slid it into the freezer. "Kay, Mommy!" he chirped in a doting, childish voice, grinning all the while.

Elryn glanced around. "It's been so long since I've been back..and it's been almost a century for you, cuz..I've kinda missed it.." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:54 am
((*huggles and hands you a giant chocolate bunny* you too, Lil Sis!))

Maggie growled playfully when Giamonde called her 'mommy'. "Three children and their significant others is enough, thank you," she said teasingly. "Besides...do I need to remind you-- for Jaime's first birthday party-- two gallons of ice cream and by the time we got to the party, a third of one of those gallons was gone," she said with a grin. Sure, they didn't need all that ice cream-- she did tend to go overboard with the party supplies. She just liked to tease him about it, especially the two day stomachache he had after that and all the food from the party.

Dimitri smirked a little. "I've missed aspects of it," he said. "But there are some parts of the other world that I wouldn't give up for a century in this one." He smiled, pressing another kiss to Derrick's head.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:11 am
(O_O CHOCOLATE BUNNY! T__T Mom said she read a Tales From the Darkside book when she was young about kids who would eat the ears and heads off bunnies (but who doesn't?) anyway, so they ate them..and then giant chocolate bunnies came and ate the children's ears and heads off! T_____T *cries* )

Giamonde laughed. At the mention of the party, he grimaced and put a hand to his stomach. "That..was a less than pleasant event..I must say.." he said with a wry chuckle. And then he smiled softly. "But you stayed with me and nursed me back to health.." he said softly, sounding happy at the memory.

Derrick's ears perked and he licked the other's cheek. "I love you so much."

Elryn put a hand over his eyes. "Ewww, bestiality! Gross!" he teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:18 am
((O_o that's...demented :S I don't wanna eat chocolate bunnies again now crying

Anyhooz...I have to start getting ready to go out. I might be able to post once more before leaving.))

Magelia nodded and smiled at the memory. "You were a good little patient, too," she said. She couldn't resist, and bent down, placing a kiss to the top of his head. She realized what she was doing, and pulled away. "Well, I should get this cake started so it can cool," she said, changing the subject.

Dimitri smiled. "I love you, too," he said, nuzzling Derrick. At Elryn's words, he grimaced and playfully punched him in the arm. "Keep it up, cuz, and I'll have you and Derrick switch places," he teased, knowing full well that he wouldn't do that-- not when he needed Elryn in human form.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:06 pm
(Aww *hugglez* No worries! o-o Okayyy! <3 Happy Easterrrr! heart heart )

Giamonde's eyes widened slightly at the kiss to his head. He looked up at her and then smiled widely. Giamonde stepped forward, wrapping his arms around her waist which was the best he could reach. "I love you, Gelia..so much.." he said softly. "I'll give you all the time in the world, as I promised, but in the meanwhile..I'll love you all the same.."

Elryn laughed, rubbing his arm playfully. "Sure, sure. You and what army, furball?" he teased, grinning at the other as Derrick gave a growling chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:22 pm
((*huggles* thanks dear! Happy Easter to you, too!))

Magelia froze when Giamonde's arms went around her waist. Part of her wanted to push him away, but part of her wanted to embrace him back. And the latter was the part that won. She dropped to her knees and held him tight. "Why isn't it ever easy for us? We find each other and get torn apart by that monster. We find each other again, and are separated by outward appearances," she said, burying her head in his shoulder.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes and stuck out his tongue. "Who needs an army when you have me?" he chuckled.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:44 pm
(^___^ T___T what's wrong? *reads your status* *hugglez* T____T)

Giamonde found arms go around him as he was held tightly. He moved his arms to around her neck, pressing close. "We'll find a way to fix this..I won't lose you again..I can't spend another lifetime without you, my love.." he said softly.

Elryn saw buildings coming into view and he nodded. Things had gone smoothly thus far, but he didn't trust it. "Have you? What will you do? Lick the enemy to death?" he teased with a grin.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff