Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:39 pm
(*hugglez* emo Hmm..should Charisa be older or younger than Kolan, or the same age? )

Kolan's eyes widened considerably. Here? She's here? his tone was of shock before he hissed. Don't bring her here. Tell her I've gone if you must, but I don't want to see her. he thought firmly.

Kolan was not the young boy slash dragon she would remember..he was no longer the adventurous, daredevilish goofball he'd been..and he couldn't bear for his cousin, whom he loved as a sister, to see him as he was.. Nevermind..I'll just leave.. he growled through the mindspeak, sounding quite serious..he'd fly off and leave if he was allowed to keep his dragon form.

Karelym nodded at that, letting the form fade until she was an elf once more, and got onto Coryn's back.

Ralver watched this and glanced to Charisa. "Would you rather I ride with Coryn, or with you?" he asked her softly, feeling like a burden. He didn't want to impose on his brother, but he was certain the other wouldn't just leave him behind. Nor did he want to have invite himself to ride Charisa..as partners, Ralver ought to have felt free to ride Charisa unless she wanted to fly without him..but he felt he'd lost that right when he ran off and thoughtlessly, though not selfishly, left her to the mercy of the others of the Mavruen.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:50 pm
((Younger. By about 2-3 years. ^-^))

Coryn frowned. Kolan, she's worried about you . . . and she really wants to see you . . . so . . . I revoke your ability to be in your dragon form. he thought to Kolan authoratively.

Charisa smiled and shifted, crouching down by Ralver and gesturing for him to get on her back. "You don't need to ask Ralvy . . ." she said using a nickname that she had made for him the day that she had chosen him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:57 pm
(Whee! <3 She makes me giggle. She's so nutty...just like a certain Mousey Im Chan I know..>_> I mean..Hey look! *points* Distraction!)

Kolan frowned at Coryn's words, and then at the authorative revoking of his dragon form..his eyes widened as he found himself shrinking and becoming human. "Damnit, Coryn!" he yelled angrily. You b*****d! You can't do this! I'm telling you that I can't see her! She can't see me! Give me back my damned form! he hissed, feeling betrayed. The eavesdropping b*****d had heard Kolan call him the only friend he really had..and now he was commanding Kolan to be in human form..ruining his life..

Ralver felt a flicker of guilt. "Thank you, Char.." he murmured, getting onto her back and holding on a little.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:09 pm
((^-^))

Elyon jumped, seeing Kolan suddenly turn to a human and then hear him yell. "What's wrong Kolan?" she asked, worried about him.

Charisa smiled and then took to the air, waiting for Coryn.

Coryn lifted up and then headed to the cave, Charisa following behind him. Well . . . if you don't see her, then you don't get to meet my brother . . . that I never knew that I had . . . Coryn then came to a startling conclusion considering the pairing between his brother and Charisa and it caused him to stagger in his flight a bit. Holy crap! We're in-laws!!  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:13 pm
(How do you pronounce Charisa's name? o_O)

Kolan looked up at Elyon. "My cousin..she's here..Coryn's bringing her, and he trapped me as a human to make sure that I couldn't leave, the damned b*****d!" he caught Coryn's thoughts in his head, eyes widening at the last bit before he growled back. Not for long..he growled, sending along the image of him throttling Coryn.

Karelym blinked as he staggered. Are you alright, Cor? she asked in concern.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:20 pm
Elyon frowned and tilted her head. "Don't you want to see your family?" she asked, shuffling a bit awkwardly, and if she had been human, she would have been biting her lower lip a bit. He wanted to leave . . . did that mean that he wanted to leave her? The thought sent a pang through her heart.

Coryn nodded. I'm fine . . . I just realized that Kolan and I are in-laws and now Kolan wants to kill me because I won't let him not see Charisa . . . who's his cousin . . . he explained to her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:26 pm
Kolan caught her tone and shuffled, knowing her well..surprisingly so for the few days they'd been together. But she was his mate. Knowing her came naturally. "Ely, my love," he said softly, brushing a hand against her scales, "She's..different. My cousin..we were more like brother and sister than cousins..and each other's best friends..I was different back then too..I don't want her to see me as I am now..she won't understand..how can you explain torture to someone like her?" he shook his head and sighed. "You'll see what I mean, I suppose.." Although he had no way of knowing that Charisa wasn't the only one who'd changed a bit..he would find her far more emotional and clingy than he'd remembered.

Oh..well..I'm sure he won't try to. He'll be furious for a bit, but he'll calm down. she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:36 pm
Elyon nuzzled Kolan a bit. "If you two were that close, I don't think she'll ask for an explanation . . . I think she'll just be happy to see you . . ." she said softly.

Coryn chuckled a bit and then landed in front of the cave, Cherisa glding in beside him. She saw Kolan and a female dragon of a purple color . . . his mate perhaps? She crouched down to let Ralver get off and then shifted back to her human form to match his. She smiled and tears welled up in her eyes. "Kolandarum!!!" she cried and ran over to him, throwing her arms around him in a partial tackle, partial hug. She just held onto him, finding that she had a large wave of relief wash over her once she saw that he was there . . . alive, well, and apparantly with a mate . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:41 pm
(HEY! *realizes something* You didn't answer my question! emo *crosses arms and snifflez while pouting*)

Kolan kissed her snout gently before seeing a dragon, recognizable though far from a little dragon any longer..a man hopped from her back, causing him to frown a little..he looked just like Coryn..but darker. And then his cousin shifted, having grown her human form as well..she was beautiful and he felt a flicker of pride and wistfulness, wishing he could have been there to see her growing..

Kolan felt her arms around him and the cry as she called him by his former name..but Kolandarum was gone. He was Kolan Wanderer now, and he kept his arms at his sides and his face stone-like. Kolan had warned Coryn to keep her away. "Charisa." he acknowledged simply, causing Karelym to frown with worry and Ralver to frown in anger.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:54 pm
((Whoops! sweatdrop Char-i-sa. The 'i' being pronounced like in the word 'in'.))

Charisa pulled back at his cold acknowledgement. Tears were welling up in her eyes as she looked up at him. "Kolandarum? A-aren't you happy to see me? I . . . I was worried about you . . . when the rumors went around about . . . about you being tortured . . . I feared that I'd never get to see my favorite cousin again . . ." she said softly, though her voice was starting to break, on the verge of tears. His stoic expression was hurting her . . . Why was he so stiff? Wasn't he happy to see her? She bit her lower lip to stop it from trembling.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:05 pm
(o-o I gotcha! T__T Aww...poor Char-i-sa! She's so..emotional..and sad..I just wanna give her a hug and a purple teddy bear! *sobs*)

Kolan saw the tears welling up and felt his heart crumbling. His arms ached to hold her. But he held still, keeping his expression blank. "They weren't rumors." he said simply. "Although they were underexaggerating. Torture is an understatement for what I went through." he said bluntly, ignoring her question.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:16 pm
(( *sticks tongue out* ))

Charisa's hand flew to her mouth in a small gasp. She then hugged Kolan quickly. "I'm sorry . . . I won't ask what happened if you don't want to talk about it . . ." she said, though she was worried that he didn't answer her question . . .

Elyon watched the interaction, frowning a bit. Why was Kolan being so stiff? She could easily see that all Charisa wanted was for Kolan to show affection towards her . . . Her tail started poking Kolan in the back, sort of pushing him into Charisa.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:25 pm
(o-o...I was being sincere this time..T__T...*snifflez and sits in the corner, hugging self because of Mousey's evil, unsympathetic nature* emo )

Kolan frowned slightly. Why was she clinging to him? Didn't she understand..Kolan was..damaged..as Elyon began poking him, he jumped a little and frowned up at her, shooting her a no-nonsense look before looking back to Charisa, making no move to return the hug or give a soft expression. "What are you doing here?" he asked simply.

Karelym frowned, not liking how Kolan was treating his cousin..she knew he must have had a reason, but Charisa was a sweetheart.. Why is he behaving like this? She obviously loves him..and he must have loved her if her behavior is anything to go by..  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:35 pm
((No no no!! It was a stick tounge out like . . . like this! -> 4laugh But I didn't feel like it was right for the content so . . . boo . . .))

Coryn growled a little, though it was soft. I don't like this . . . he thought, worried a bit about Charisa due to the cold treatment that Kolan was giving her.

Charisa released Kolan as though shocked and the tears came back into her eyes, though this time a few rolled down her cheeks. "M-my partner . . . Ralver . . . is . . . Coryn's twin . . . and y-your name came up in passing . . . Is it wrong for me to be worried about you Kolan?! I thought I'd never see you again!! Why are you acting so cold?!!!" she said, starting to shout at the end, the tears spilling freely down her face now before she turned and ran out of the cave, changing into a dragon and taking to the skys, one of the only places that she found comfort lately, though now, it didn't provide much comfort at all and the tears kept coming . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:42 pm
(Ohhh! o-o *hears the word 'boo' * AHHH! Mousey is a cookie zombie again! WAHH! *runs around in a panic*...*runs into a tree* x_x...pur..ple...)

Kolan saw the tears roll down her cheeks and felt as though he'd been stabbed in the heart. "Charisa-" he started, but she'd shifted dragon and taken to the skys..he looked to the space she'd gone before darting after her, seeing her in the sky and forgetting that Coryn had revoked his dragon rights..so when he ran off the edge, expecting to shift dragon and fly after her..he felt himself go numb as he fell, plummeting towards almost certain death..Kolan closed his eyes and waited to hit the ground..."I love you.." he murmured to the air, to both Elyon and Charisa, certain that neither would hear.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff