Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moshi Magic

Back to Guilds

A free-form RP guild for fantasy lovers! Make your own unique character and begin your story! 

Tags: Dragoon, Kitsune, Werewolf, Shapeshifter, Mages, Humans, Beast Tamers, Magic 

Reply Moshi Magic
Introduce Yourself Here!! :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 738 739 740 741 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaylora

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:26 am
Hey, all just call me Moe smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 am
User Image  

Dai Eden
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:29 am
ninja Ten hours into this day and nothing has happened to us.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:48 am
Idk if I'm going to reply to everything here. xDDD

So I guess I'll go with the mainstream conversation of how the world obviously will not end. Um... How bout them non-existent world-endings? rofl

Hello everyone who's new and/or has returned! xD  

The-Kamki
Captain

Partying Lunatic

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:56 am
ninja And so the farce as ended. Now we can resume with our lives.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:35 am
ninja I would hope everyone is having a splendid winter break, yes?  

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

Echoes of the Broken

Partying Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:25 pm
I guess so. There's not much to do here really. I mean at my house. lol. Actually there's not much to do online either... xd Everyone seems to be leaving for Christmas and it's kind of vacant here.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:41 pm
hahaha to be honest in my country they went nuts about the end of the world thing and emptied the markets!!!! XD.... But ignoring that, I had the best 1st day of the worlds ever at the fair so to all people that were joking as well about the end of the world, how did ya people passed the 1st day of the world? im super curious~ heart  

Ivory de Mors

Anxious Hellraiser

9,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500

The-Kamki
Captain

Partying Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:44 pm
Ivory Armstrong
hahaha to be honest in my country they went nuts about the end of the world thing and emptied the markets!!!! XD.... But ignoring that, I had the best 1st day of the worlds ever at the fair so to all people that were joking as well about the end of the world, how did ya people passed the 1st day of the world? im super curious~ heart

Lmao! That reminds me of those "apocalypse preparers" that go insane making an underground shelter full of food. Idk, maybe it'll be useful someday, but they're a wee bit crazy about it. xD
I spent my first day of the world drawing and playing Xbox. Cause' assassinating people virtually proves much more fun than socializing with real life people. I have no life. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:32 pm
Kamki-Chan
Ivory Armstrong

Lmao! That reminds me of those "apocalypse preparers" that go insane making an underground shelter full of food. Idk, maybe it'll be useful someday, but they're a wee bit crazy about it. xD
I spent my first day of the world drawing and playing Xbox. Cause' assassinating people virtually proves much more fun than socializing with real life people. I have no life. rofl

Agreed. Every last one of my friends is out having a bad a** time while I practice singing Por Ti Volare.

Not sound like a giant douche, but #NoSocialLife  

His Majesty Satan

Ivory de Mors

Anxious Hellraiser

9,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:49 am
Kamki-Chan
Ivory Armstrong

Awww I'll be you real life friend biggrin if I was in USA :'D so yeah. But lololol didn't saw that comming ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:43 am
@ Astrauld - I know the feels bro. Well, except for practicing singing. xD

@ Ivory - I don't recommend being here either, this country is crap. rofl Hooray for internet friends! > u<

In other random news: I MADE CHRISTMAS COOKIES SHAPED LIKE BATS AND GHOSTS. xDDD  

The-Kamki
Captain

Partying Lunatic

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 am
ninja The one thing to never craft on a different holiday. But I suppose it can't be helped.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:28 am
Kamki-Chan

@ Ivory - I don't recommend being here either, this country is crap. rofl Hooray for internet friends! > u<

In other random news: I MADE CHRISTMAS COOKIES SHAPED LIKE BATS AND GHOSTS. xDDD

lololol epic!!!!! I tried once to bake cookies, but my stepfather ate the mix....^^;;; so no more baking since then. And in my country its super cold but its not snowing!!!!! I WANNA SEE SNOW!!! QnQ  

Ivory de Mors

Anxious Hellraiser

9,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

The-Kamki
Captain

Partying Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:11 am
Ivory Armstrong
Kamki-Chan

lololol epic!!!!! I tried once to bake cookies, but my stepfather ate the mix....^^;;; so no more baking since then. And in my country its super cold but its not snowing!!!!! I WANNA SEE SNOW!!! QnQ

I love eating cookie dough. And cake batter, brownie batter, any batter that's yum nummy... > u<
I'd like snow if I was still in school. But a house without a furnace makes snow look like the most evil thing ever. And it's not fun to drive in. rofl lolz. But it is pretty. xD  
Moshi Magic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 738 739 740 741 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games