Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:36 am
Yutary pie

User ImageUser Image

Eric walked in with Noah.
"that one, the red head with her head down. Hey Kalena!"

Kalena raised her head and blood was dripping from her nose and mouth. She felt it and wiped it away with her arm.
"hey Eric. Oh?" she tilted her head and looked at Noah.

"Noah, right?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:39 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

"normally people who know my name want to kill me, but i dont remember pissing you off" Noah said looking at her "so grandma, how do you know my name?" he asked tilting his head.

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:51 am
Yutary pie

User ImageUser Image

Kalena grumbled and coughed, she wasn't feeling too well.
"simple spell I cast about twenty years ago. As soon as someone steps foot....or face plants onto the academy, anywhere on this world, the headmaster would know...most times, their name or names. Also, don't call me 'grandma'. Although its true im Eric's grandmother, that doesn't give you the right to call me as such. Sheesh...." she lays her head back down

"Hey Kalena, are you alright, you don't look too good."

"erm....slight cold..." Kalena said, hoping Eric wouldn't catch on that she was lying.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:59 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

"eric said you were the grandmother of the academy, hence, your grandma right?" he asked crossing his arms "well thats...a scary and invasive spell." He said looking at her "i dont get sick often, but a bloody nose, mouth, and a high fever dont count as slight cold" He said "your sweating, your body is completely overheating, and theres traces of smudged blood from your mouth and nose, your body is breaking down" he said "you shouldnt try to act tough in your condition" He said "im going to get a soda, so why dont you tell him what the hecks killing ya" He said going to get water, he was however, listening in on their conversation.

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:09 am
Yutary pie

User ImageUser Image

Eric took notice of everything Noah pointed out.
"dude. You should be a detective! Nah for real though, she's my grandmother, not the academy's, but she was headmistress which is like a principal...."

He walked up to Kalena and felt her face and then un-raveled the scarf from around her neck.
"damn, you think you made this big enough? Its like....at least 4 feet here!"

Kalena sighed and showed Eric her hand, the skin had tapered off and now was showing like her bones were crystalizing, but she quickly hid her hand again.

Eric's jaw dropped.
"are you....dying? No way can you die!"

"dunno. I know I didn't feel this earlier though. I think my 'sister'...well...something happened to her and its affecting me."

"DK? Really? I mean, well....damn..." he didn't really know what to say.
"would it help if I got something from Jaster?"

"maybe....and some medicine from Sasha. Ugh she's been taking care of me since for as long as I can remember...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:20 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

"lots of stuff i dont get, but if the issue is the DK person, why not go deal with her?" he asked walking back and sipping water "using medicine is stupid, your not fixing the problem, your avoiding it" he said "if the problem can be fixed, why not fix it with its source." he said, he may not have been being very nice about it, but from his experience if a part is infecting the whole, you cut if off.

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:55 pm
User Image

"If thats the case would you want to go search for her." A voice said as Eclipse appeared from a light before before the group.
"This will not get better unless we deal with it. I'd rather see you die of old age then from this."

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:15 pm
fiendish az
knux_nyan
Yutary pie

User ImageUser Image

"sorry guys, but the only one capable of reaching her and her boyfriend would be my brother. Shes not exactly on one of the.....conventional worlds. Its not exactly where keybladers are welcome. I only got there once and I was lead." Kalena said as she grabbed back her scarf and wrapped her hand up in it and then laid her head back down.

"Dk is my older sister, im the youngest out of 3, but our brother is the oldest out of 3 of us."

This wasn't exactly true, but hopefully Eclipse knew the truth.

"old age. Really? Sheesh, Eclipse. Oh...Noah. That's Headmaster Eclipse. Eclipse, the academy let him enter, but I think the academy's shields are....well....deteriorating. It apparently wants him as a student, even if he had a face plant coming out of a dark corridor." she then coughed into her hand and she groans.

"and soon, we will have incoming from a gummi ship, um....some sort of princess..." she knocked over the parfait that Kelina had placed in front of her earlier.

"how stretched out is your vision, Kalena?" Eric asked barely catching the parfait
"besides, you shouldn't waste food." he put it back on the table.

"I just listen really well, Eric. Like im sure Kelina is telling everyone in the infirmary that im dying or some crap like that. I tell you guys, im not dying or anything." Kalena said getting up

"see. Im just fine!"
She started to walk but then she slipped and was covered in light for a moment, her hair started to turn white. She really wasn't good.

Eric dove to the ground and caught her.
"I got you!"

Kalena seemed really exhausted right now.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:28 pm
User Image

"Well we just need to find my father then. He should be around here somewhere. Also the shields are being worked on. Diz is hard at work as we speak....Along with Reno." Eclipse said with a sigh as he helped Kalena sit back down. (Reno is Listio's brother.)

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:41 pm
Noah Creed~

User Image

Noah spun around but stopped before he went into battle mode when the headmaster appeared, jeez, he was way to use to getting jumped for his own good "try not to just show up behind me, never had a good record" He said with a bland face at the headmaster, he listened
"im not a keyblader, which means i dont really care, not that i care reguardless, and im still not a part of your academy" Noah said crossing his arms "lets consider this a trade, ill give you a hand and when i need it, you will help me" He said crossing his arms "just tell me where this world is, ill see what i can do" he told Kalena.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:18 pm
kalenakeeper
fiendish az
knux_nyan
Yutary pie

User ImageUser Image

Two more boys ran in, they seemed almost identical except one was heartless and the other was a nobody, apparently of the same guy.

"yeah problem we don't even know where this place is. Only a few people know and the world seems to move after each time its discovered so its...well...the odds aren't exactly in our favor." Eric said and then looked at the two boys.
"good, you two are here. Kalena's losing energy and fast. Jaster, she needs your pocket watch"

Jaster took out his pocket watch
"hold onto this, Kalena. It will slow whats happening to you down. In other words, it will make a time bubble to stop whats happening to you."

Kalena wasn't moving much now, at least she was breathing on her own, but that was about it. She seemed greatly exhausted as more of her hair turned white.

"Grr..." Eric grumbled and lifted one of Kalena's hands as Jaster placed the pocketwatch in front of her. Eric pressed her hand against the pocketwatch.

A slight light came from the pocketwatch as it activated.

Kalena opened her eyes for a moment. She seemed to be in great pain and exhaustion. She fell asleep.

The boy that came in with Jaster looked at Noah and growled. He then looked away from him and looked back at Kalena.

"is she supposed to sleep? I hope no prince needs to kiss her to wake up that beast." he growled.

"no....but maybe she needs to sleep anyway. Mom should be dragging Sasha in here soon. For now the pocketwatch will constantly cast stopra on her until we can figure out something to stop her from dying." he then looked at Noah with a confused look.

"Hi. Im Jaster, that's Jax....my nobody. That's a long story but I bet you sorta might know it by now." he gave a goofy smile.

Jax just rolled his eyes and took out a marker to mark up Kalena's face.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:54 pm
Noah Creed~

User Image

Noah groaned "am i really going to have to....dammit!" he sighed "fine...ill find her." He said, if there was one thing he liked about his heartless, was that he could find anyone if he wanted...there was only one problem... He sat down and squeezed his hands on the chair, he grunted as his eyes flashed yellow "s-s**t" he mumbled as darkness began to pour out of him "let me take over, you need to rest" The voice called again in his head "i care about you noah, i will protect you."

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:41 am
fiendish az
knux_nyan
Yutary pie

User ImageUser Image

Eric, Jaster, and Jax took notice of Noah. Eric sighed.
"Noah, the trail ended at Twilight Town, but its like she disappeared off the edge of the world or something, and yes, I know worlds are round, but some areas literally have a spot where you can just drop off and disappear or something. I think its a good place to start, enough weird things there anyway"

"Jax and I need to stay here, Eric. The magic will run out if we aren't here, its kinda heart bound but being split into a heartless and nobody, it needs both of us for it to work."

Jax was busy graffiti Kalena's face
"i'd rather disappear than be fused with him again. Anyone got lipstick?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:34 am
User Image

"To get a better picture on where Dk is you'll need to find my father. He is somewhere in this school yet he keeps himself hidden...i think he is trying to avoid me. Also." He walked over to took the market from Jax. "Stop that!" He said pulling a hankerchief from his pocket and wiping the marker off her face before lifting her up in his arms while keeping the pocketwatch in her hands. "I'll take her to the infirmary. Eric, Noah can i leave this task to you?"

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:23 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

"what, seriously?" noah sighed as he stopped "hearts normally dont just vanish" he said getting up "fine, lets go find the principles old man" he said to eric as he walked out of the room.

(exit)

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games