Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply Sacred Grounds (Creature/Supernatural)
Rebellion of the Creatures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlissfulCalamity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:55 pm
"... the best warriors of our time... "

He knew it! Rodger was too cool to be just a librarian. That, and Jarod could tell Vanessa was probably kind of scary, even though she was very nice to him.

Jarod's free hand went to his chest when Rodger opened the door before them. He felt the shape of the key hanging from his own neck, and followed the two men into the apartment. Eager to know what would happen next, he observed Chaim and waited to take his mother's hand again. It was difficult for him to watch without staring, so there was a lot of glancing around going on, from one person to the next. And the kitchen, every few turns.

"Thank you, Rodger." Loki spoke quietly and nodded in thanks as she entered after the others. She smiled as her son took her hand again and squeezed it once, as if trying to reassure her.

Jarod opened his mouth to speak, then stopped himself. He had promised not to get in the way, but....

Loki watched her son look to Rodger, then at her with pursed lips. She tilted her head to one side with a nod, then could not help but smile in amusement at his question.

"Rodger, has Chaim eaten dinner yet?" he asked, unsure of whether or not he should address Chaim directly.

(( That's insane! But kind of exciting, haha. It doesn't even feel like it's been that long until I think about it. PS, I know I go nuts without free time for sure. xd ))
Siaya Dragalorn

Rikku Wood

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:32 am
((Sorry for not quoting anyone, on my phone and cant for some reason))

Segmon:

A cheeky grin spread accross Segmons face, stopping as he reach the door to turn back to them. "Sorry kiddos, but that isn't up to me" and with a casual wave goodbye black shadows sprung from the ground coving him in a caccon, when it dispersed he was gone.

Noci:

"Hello Mr Rodger, Miss Chaim, Did you want me to leave you alone...yeah...alone?" Standing up she bowed to each of them.

Willow, Robin & Segmon:

"Welcome back mon géant" Willow greeted the tall man unavailing from the shadows in front of her as she leant against the wall, her arms crossed casually across her chest, "May I assume you gathered the information we need?"
"Unfortunately not" Segmon replied, giving the room a once over to help regain his senses, her 'Shadow-hopping' always made him queasy, "But I know its location now so it wont take long" he looked over at her now, his smile only met with her blank, empty expression, he feared that look on her, it usually meant she was in deep thought but occasionally it seemed more then that like she was looking through him, "God you're creepy, you know that right?" She remained silent, giving him that same empty look.
The silence was broken by Robin calling from somewhere behind them.
"Oh Willow sweetie! Our guest is awake again" his happy relaxed tone breaking the tension between the two and drawing The dark haired women's attention away from Segmon.
Walking over to a set of monitors behind him, each one displaying what looked like the back of someones neck, a post-it note under each one had a name of every member of their group, all except for Willow. "Mud-boy still not helping then?"
"Non, but I have yet to try sharp and cold, so, nous verrons" She pushed off from the wall gently, walking over to the doorway leading out into the main hall of the church stopping in the doorway "By the way, your...ear....thing stopped working for a while, I don't suppose you would know why? Hm?".
He froze for a second, turning his head to look at her back, "Harriet said she got them cheap, probably just a malfunction"
The silence returned, soaking the room in tension as Willow left the room.  

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

Siaya Dragalorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:29 am
User Image and User Image

When shadows sprouted from the ground as if a pipe of black mist had erupted, Vanessa brandished her scythe, while Clayton snarled and thrust his arms to the side, his normal hand morphing once more into a flesh-toned blade. But as quickly as they appeared, the shadows vanished, taking Segmon with them.

After a moment, Clayton relaxed, and his arms returned to normal. He flexed his fingers, as if testing to be sure they still worked correctly. “You’re insane for accepting that,” he growled. “How do you know it isn’t a trap?”

“I don’t. But I trust I’ll have you there to back me up if it is.”

Clayton frowned as she headed back toward his office. “What about Rodger? Can’t he accompany you? I’m already busy as it is.”

“And leave the library completely unattended?” Vanessa snorted. “I don’t think so. You had something you wanted to tell me?”

Clayton gave a gruff sigh, then entered the office, not bothering to hold the door open for Vanessa as a light began to glow on either blade of her double scythe, consuming it in little more than a second as it traveled down the shaft, leaving her emptyhanded. She closed the door snugly behind her.

“We’ve had reports of more teleportations in and out of the city than usual,” Clayton began, heading to his desk, “and Corrupt keep trying to breach the dome. It’s like they’re testing it, now more than ever.”

Vanessa scowled. “They’re planning something. I know it. That, or they’re waiting for something. But, what?” She ran a hand through her long, platinum hair. “Have you heard word on if any of the magic signatures of the teleporters are reoccurring?”

“That’s the thing. Some of them don’t even have distinctive signatures.”

Vanessa stared at him, flabbergasted. “How’s that even possible?”

“If I knew, I would’ve told you before you could ask.” Disgruntled, he sat hard in his chair and started moving papers around on his desk, pausing to read through the first couple lines of each one he picked up.

“Wonderful. I’ll let Rodger know, and we’ll spread the word to the rest of the Otinuom to keep a sharp eye out for anything suspicious.” Vanessa placed her hand back on the doorknob. “Right now, though, force field or not, I’m sure your other colleagues are wondering why you aren’t in the basement helping to organize a cleaning crew for after this mess.” She jerked her head toward the large wall made up of windows, indicating the storm. “Everything needs to seem normal. We don’t want to start a panic among the humans or other supernatural residents before we know everything.” With that, she left, heading to the basement to wait out the storm.

User ImageUser Image

and

User Image

“You’re most welcome, my dear!” Rodger said to Loki’s thanks. Once the others were inside, he quickly closed the door, which locked itself with a gentle cla-click He looked to Jarod at the sound of his name. “Yes?” He grinned at the child’s question. “I wouldn’t know,” he said thoughtfully with a one-shouldered shrug. “You’d have to ask him.”

Chaim smiled warmly at Jarod. “I have not, but I’m not hungry. Thank you for the thought, though, Jarod.”

Hearing someone entering the apartment, Karinda sat up from where she had been laying on the couch, listening to the mighty music of the storm and wondering when it would finally let up. Saiirin, curled on the back of the couch and looking like a silver cat, lifted her head, gave a quick snort at the new arrivals as Karinda stood, then placed her head back on the couch, her eyes closed once more.

“Chaim.” Karinda said, bowing respectfully to the man as Noci greeted them.

In response, Chaim returned each of their bows with small one of his own. He eyed the black mark that had spread over Karinda's cheek and neck, then regarded Noci, taking in her unique appearance. “You are quite an interesting girl. I assume you are she who I was told accompanied Karinda here. I do apologize, but yes, it would be best if you could occupy yourself for a short time while the others and I have a discussion.” Chaim’s attention turned to Rodger. “Might we utilize your dining table?”

“Do you have to ask?” Rodger raised an eyebrow, then led the way to the archway leading to the quaint dining room to the right of the doorway.

Karinda followed after.

With a sigh, Saiirin glided to Karinda in a flurry of wings and glittering scales and alighted on her shoulder, her tail curling around the girl’s neck as they entered the dining room.

Chaim stopped beside the open archway, waiting for the others as Rodger claimed a seat at the far end of the table, and Karinda one adjacent to him.

Oh boy. You guys might have to have some patience with me while I try to get myself reacquainted with the characters here. Heh. If I get something wrong about the plot or anything else that you guys catch, let me know! I also cannot recall if Chaim has encountered Noci before. I’m assuming not, but correct me if I’m wrong.

@Bliss
Tell me about it!

“Jarod could tell Vanessa was probably kind of scary, even though she was very nice to him.” That’s just great. xD

@Rikku
I’m too busy being impressed that you wrote all that on your phone to even remotely notice that you did not quote people.

BlissfulCalamity

Rikku Wood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:36 pm
((hi everyone. sees you still not ready yet, though i post a stall post so you know i here....why was i gone? computer broke, needed new part, then internet provider was broke (too poor) and so we had no online, then we play wizard 101 and have not come back till now...))
Plushy&Oberon

they soft snugly cuddly and fun to squeeze, they come in many colors and are good for tail training, they plush plush plush plushy, extremely soft and extra squishy, their plush plush plush plushy, cuddly snugly soft they be!
Plushy glare at the singing stone outside the toy store for a bit. He then walked in and looked around, rows of dragon plushys fill the store. Plushy notice there are no red color plushys any where, he ask the store dragon about it.
"Why are there no red plushys?"

"We must not have the blasphemy "plushy plushy" spoken, and the plushy is red in color, so our plushys are forbidden to be the color red."
"Plushy dad is the problem then..."
"The blasphemy dragons cures! Do not grace him with mockery that he can not hear! you must go to the lava pour to insult him to his face, lest he rest form the punishment that is due him!"
"True, sorry. Was meaning to visit there to do just that. What about these?" Plushy point his tail at the toy plushys.
"To avoid the plush plush, we use 3 plush, the new plush plush plush is softer than to old and more squishy, they don't poof or pop and are safe for kids as young as 100."
Plushy wrapped his tail around an orange plushy, and gave it a good squeeze. The plushy is soft, and feels almost hollow, yet it remains full in its dragon shape, like it was stuffed with something. "Plushy like, this make good teddy for Jarod. what can Plushy do to have it?"
"Plushy!" he said shocked, this was "the plushy" that was the plushy. "Don't touch any other toys and we be OK with letting you keep that one..."
"Could we make it 2 then, Oberon like purple."
"Sure, maybe make it a normal plush???" the store dragon looked very worried. "or 3 plush be alright..."
"Thanks." Plushy also took a purple plushy, he swallowed the purple one into his play place where Oberon is. Got you something fun. he think to him.
Oberon gets the purple dragon plush, he note its very soft and rather squishy, made currying it around hard some, as it keep falling out of his hands.
Plushy exit the toy store, he had to find Jarod a good fire teacher to help him master the flames, once he got that set up, then he could go to see his dead dad in the lava pour.

((my occ))
((we is back some, forgot we had occ spot here xd also i think saiirin is still glowing from the mushroom till morning....is still going night time last i knew. plushy is far far way right now...and i seam to have lost the list of extra stuff he was to do...remembers some of it.))
siaya dragalon

rikku wood

blissfulcalamity

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BlissfulCalamity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:58 pm

Jarod watched Noci as she spoke and wondered what she might be. He hadn't had a chance to talk to her. His attention went to Saiirin and Karinda as his mother led him into the dining room after the others. Maybe he could make friends with Noci later.

Loki, feeling too timid to look at Chaim as they passed through the doorway, focused on her son, who in turn led his mother to the dining table. Despite Rodger's previous reassurances in the library, she had begun to feel intimidated by the whole situation again. She thought again of the events that had gone on earlier that day with the strange disappearing girl, when Jarod had hidden in this dining room. She took a seat by her son and quietly took a deep breath, unsure of what to expect anymore, especially after being away from this world for what now felt to her like a long time.

Jarod had chosen the chair closest to Karinda, and stolen a glance at Saiirin before taking a seat. His hands were placed on the chair by the sides of his legs, and he resisted the temptation to kick his legs back and forth as he waited for Chaim to join them all at the table. He didn't know what would happen, but he was nothing other than excited regardless. In the past his mother had stated that she didn't know if they would ever have a chance to meet Chaim, and yet, here he was! It was a special day. As promised, he would try to remember to do his best to be good. Surely something important must be going on. Maybe, since he was new, Jarod thought, Chaim and Rodger would tell them all the rules of being Defenders.

His thoughts were interrupted by his mother's touch. He had released her hand to pull out his chair. She stroked his hair a couple of times, and he briefly returned her smile as he turned to look at her. Something didn't seem right with her. Jarod decided he would ask her later, if he could remember.

Had a bit of writer's block for a bit there. I am SO incredibly glad to be back here again! Somebody punch me next time I decide to be gone for longer than I have to!
I've found I'm having the same problem with my own characters too! I'm thinking of playing some writing games with them or something. Should be fun. biggrin

siaya dragalorn

rikku wood

me know it all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:46 pm
Noci:

Noci watched calmly as the others retreated to the other room for their meeting, waving goodbye to the small dragon. She quickly ran out of ways to entertain herself as most of the doors that looked 'fun' were locked and she had little patience for reading nowadays, though that didn't stop her from browsing through the titles "They really do have some weird ones" she thought to herself, stopping briefly at one labeled 'Mariettes Guide to the World of Mushrooms'.

She soon found herself back in her room, the rest of the library empty of things to amuse her at the moment, and she did after all have a job to do.
Walking across to the closet the gently pushed aside the collection of shirts and trousers that the previous tenant must have left behind, pulling out a small laptop, a mobile phone and a small blue box with several small antenna sticking out of the top.
Tacking her miniature office over to vanity table that she had moved in front of the window she set up, flipping the laptop open and tapping the password Segmon had given her and wondering what in the world made him chose the word 'Silver-Samurai' as a password "honestly, sometimes that man makes no sense".
As the machine blinked to life she pulled a cord out of the blue box and plugged it into the laptop, after a few minutes the screen brought up a display with numerous rectangular boxes that were, at the moment, blank. After Noci tapped a few keys the boxes sprung to life one by one, each on displaying a different area of the library, at least the areas she was able to get into, the door to the fourth floor refused to open for her.
After checking that each one was functioning as she was told they should she unplugged the blue box and tapped on the window, "You better not use this to hurt them" she demanded as Robin popped his head in.
"Do not fret over such unneeded things" He replied, taking the box from her and giving it the once over, seeming pleased he placed it oh-so-delicately into his pocket "I have kept my end of the deal, here" as he pulled his hand back out of his pocket he now held a small bundle of paper, "this is everything she had that I have access to, whether she holds more or not is beyond my knowledge".
She had begun looking through the sheets checking for anything she had yet to discover. "Shall you be returning with me?" Robin inquired, watching the girls near frantic eyes as they scanned the pages, "Your task here is finished after all".
"I...Don't know" Noci replied, only half paying attention to him now, absorbed in the writings, "I was kind of...Hoping to stay a while...Yeah...Stay...yeah."
"She will not like that, your absence will bring about inquiry"
she put the papers down, his words drawing her back in "Any chance you could cover for me."
Robin raised an eyebrow in surprise, "What reason would you have to stay here?"
"Please Robin! I need to stay with Mrs K, at least for a little while".
He watched her in silence for a moment, a look of contemplation, before retracing his head from the window and walking away
"Robin ple-"
"Yes yes little one, but do not cause me regret" and with a small wave he walked out of sight.

The papers were less helpful than she had hoped, though it had giver her a few more leads they were going to be hard to track down on her own, tossing the notes aside in frustration she picked up the phone and tabbed through her music, hitting the Cher album and slumped on the bed, curling up into a ball.
"Simon....Where are you?"

"So where are they recruiting next" Noci asked as her taller sibling continued shoveling Sister Jane's attempt at food down his throat, the brown slops smell giving a pretty good indication as to its taste.
"The letter said Newcastle"
"Newcastle?!" her excitement dimmed considerably, "How are we meant to get there in two days?"
Setting down his fork for a minute he took a small slightly scrunched map out of his pocket, spreading it out on the table in front of him. "Apparently they are sending a bunch of people out to take 'temporary recruitment' so you can travel there and not miss out" her pointed at a small town about three miles from where they were, "That's the nearest one"
"Vaiport? Never heard of it" she turned the map around to look closer, noticing how yellowed the parchment was, "This thing is ancient where did you even find it?"
Simon shrugged and went back to eating, "Some woman in a big scarf gave it to me, said someone dropped it and she did't need it".
She eyed it for a while, hoping it was still in date enough to trust.

Later that night the moon had begun to rise giving the old home an ominous glow as it stood alone in the woodland, secluded but safe nestled among strong and sturdy oaks, a few gaps in the trees letting the soft white glow of the moon illuminated the woodland.
"I think I'll take a bath" Noci yawned grabbing the large bucket and unlocking the front door to make her way to the well, smiling as she noticed their bags they had readied for the mornings journey. It was a quiet night, and the well was only about a five minute walk from the house, she tied the bucket on and began lowering it down when she heard something ahead of her move, rustling the leaves of the tree it was hiding behind.
"Hello?" she made to move closer but the figure dashed off into he woods, too fast for her to follow.
Shrugging it off as just some forest animal she started making her way back to the house when she smelled smoke, she suddenly felt the heat from ahead of her, her grip tightened of the bucket as she began running, faster and faster, her heart beginning to race in her chest as she pushed a clump of branches out of her way.
The house never stood a chance against the roaring flames that now engulfed its wooden structure, most of the plaster walls had already given way caving inwards, the sky slowly filling with a thick black fog, a small group of the buildings residence was crowded coughing in front, she scanned the group looking for her brother but could not see him among them.
"SISTER JANE!" Noci yelled above the roar of the flames, making her way over to the nun who was doing her best to reassure everyone.
"Nociyama!" Turning in a mix of shock and relief she embraced the terrified Noci "Is your dear brother with you?" she asked, looking around.
She felt her heart stop in her chest, the world froze as she turned to look at the burning remains or what had been home.
Without even thinking she raced towards the fire, Sister Jane made to stop her but she ripped her arm out of the woman's grip, the door had already fallen in and lay turning slowly to ash so she jumped over it, the panic and adrenaline rushing through her fought of the searing pain of the fire for the most part, sweat was already soaking her clothes "SIMON! SIMON! 'cough' 'cough' " the smoke was already entering her lungs but she didn't care, the kitchen was empty as was the dinning room, the bathroom was no more so she found herself on the stairs, halfway up her left foot broke through the step, she screamed in pain as the wood gouged at her skin, tearing easily through her cloth skirt, she pulled her leg back out as tears ran down her face, blood from her leg falling to mix with the ash coating the ground, she stumbled to the top step and took several long breaths only to go into a coughing fit, she could barely see two feet in front of her, the smoke taking up what little vision the tears had yet to block out. She tried to call out again but the smoke had dried her throat out too much, the adrenaline was leaving her now, the pain becoming too much, half falling into one of the bedrooms she caught herself on a cabinet that had somehow escaped most of the flames so far, taking a moment to clear the tears, with a groan she pushed herself off of the cupboard and back onto the landing, the house began to tremble, as if to remind her that her time was extremely limited, her arms and legs now covered in burns and what little was left of her charred skirt but she pushed on, the next two rooms were empty and the only one left was locked, gritting her teeth and hoping the fire had weakened the door enough, she readied herself as best she could and rammed into it, the door creaked and bent but didn't fall, she went again and again, on the third try the door crumbled and she found herself on the floor, her should now littered with red hot splinters.
The pain was too much, her lungs making desperate struggles for air, the blood-loss making her woozy, the last thing she saw before she passed out was Sister Jane picking her up.

(OOC: Hey Sweeties, sorry it took me a while, also sorry its so long, got slightly carried away. Hope your all doing okay)

me know it all

siaya dragalon

blissfulcalamity

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

Siaya Dragalorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:09 am
Chaim gave a small, almost sad smile when Loki entered without looking to him, a smile that said he was all too used to such an action. As the two went to the table, Chaim moved in front of the open doorway. He glanced down the hall opposite them as Noci disappeared into one of the rooms.

Karinda gave Jarod a smile in greeting when he sat beside her, one hand fidgeting with the sleeve of her black-and-red checkered hoodie. From Karinda’s shoulders, Saiirin cocked her head when she noticed Jarod glance to her, then snorted, letting out a small spark and a puff of smoke.

Chaim placed his palms together in front of him, almost as if in prayer, his eyes momentarily growing distant in concentration. A sea green glow started at his fingertips and intensified as it quickly spread down to his wrists. With a swift motion, Chaim extended his right hand toward the open archway. The mist pulled from his hand and shot toward the opening. Instead of passing through, it looked as if it hit a barrier and burst into a translucent film that spread over the opening in a ripple effect. In the blink of an eye, the color traveled along the walls and filled the room with a gentle, comforting hue of green. When it closed at the back of the room, a shimmer radiated through the entire thing, then the color died away.

Rodger’s usual, care-free posture and expression changed as quickly as Chaim’s spell had been placed. He sat straighter in the chair, his face solemn as Chaim turned and stepped toward the head of the table.

“What just—”

“It’s a barrier,” Rodger interrupted Karinda’s question, his voice as sober as his expression. “Not even Agrona herself could see or hear us now.”

“You over estimate my abilities, Rodger,” Chaim said with a sigh.

Rodger looked to Chaim. “When you said you needed to talk, I didn’t think you meant this officially. What’s going on, Chaim?”

Chaim looked from one face to the other sitting around the table, his gaze lingering on each for only a short moment, Rodger and Karinda sitting stiffly in anticipation.

“There’s been… a revelation,” he began, his tone and posture reminiscent of a king discussing a battle plan with his men. “As you know,” he glanced to Rodger, “we’ve been investigating rumors surrounding a portal into what I can best describe as a pocket dimension. I believe it was created many ages ago, and provides a hiding place for a powerful relic as old as time itself. More importantly,” he voice grew grim, his eyes shifting once more from one audience member to the next, “Agrona believes it as well. Should that belief prove true and she got the relic, humanity and all its supporters would fall by her hands. We can’t,” he thumped the side of a fist against the table, “let that happen.

“We know the location of the portal, but only certain people may pass through. It’s still uncertain why each person has been chosen, but they have. Anyone else is turned to dust.” A mix of anger and sorrow flashed over his sealike eyes. He took a deep breath. “One of the Seers on our side came to me earlier; a few of the blurs of those who can enter the dimension became clear to her. Among them,” he looked between Loki, Jarod, Karinda, and Saiirin, “were you four.

“Alas, the only thing we know of the dangers guarding the relic, is that there are dangers. The documentation on it is sketchy, at best, giving little more mention than the existence of “guardians” and “wards.” Which means, should you accept the task of retrieving the relic, you would be going in blind and without accessible reinforcements.” His gaze settled on Loki and Jarod. “I know it’s a lot to ask, especially of you. But know that that’s all this is; a request. You are free to decline, and no one would think any ill for it.”

“What of me?” Rodger raised his chin and crossed his arms.

Chaim shook his head. “You weren’t one of those revealed to her.”

Rodger scowled and opened his mouth, but Chaim spoke up before he could speak.

“Of course,” he looked back to the four, “there is no need to make your decisions tonight. Think on it. Perhaps others will come to light in the meantime. Once you have your answers, go to Rodger. He knows how to contact me.”

“I’m only just beginning to grasp this new world humanity has developed.” Karinda glanced to Saiirin. The dragon’s neck turned so their eyes locked, then nodded. “And I’d rather not see it demolished before I can see more. I don’t need time to think on it. Tell us,” she gestured to Saiirin with a nod, “when and where, and we will be there.”

Saiirin slowly bowed her head in agreement.

Chaim nodded his thinks with a slow blink. “Please, feel free to ask any questions you may have. I’ll do my best to answer them.”

Sorry for the wait! Anyone still around? Also, I’m too lazy to color-code the dialogue. xD

As a last note to everyone, happy Halloween and Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and happy New Year! Yeash. Whoever decided having that many holidays in a row was a good idea seriously needs to be fired...

@Rikku: No need to apologize for length, my friend! Nor for the time it took. I mean, it only took me how freaking long to get this up? cat_xd

Anyway, Rikku, for a reminder, keep in mind that the library is a huge building with a total of five floors. The first three are accessible by anyone, the fourth has books based around the world’s truth of supernatural and magical elements and requires the presence of one of the librarians to access because of enchantments (they don’t want anyone not a part of the supernatural or raise the risk a Destroyer-supporter getting in there), and the fourth is the apartment. Full descriptions are still on the first page if you need!

BlissfulCalamity

Rikku Wood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:00 am
Siaya Dragalorn

((Thanks for the reminder biggrin I edited my post hope its okay now))  

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

BlissfulCalamity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:13 am
((Still here as well, and caught up! Just been waiting for a chance to sit down and write. I'm starting to realize a lot of things in life are better accomplished when one works on it in tiny increments instead of waiting for the best time to do it all. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:21 am
((Just to say you can skip me for this post as I need the plot to progress before I can do anything at the moment))  

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

Siaya Dragalorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:09 pm
BlissfulCalamity

((Isn't that the truth! One must do what they can, when they can, or intentionally make time for it, otherwise it will likely never get done!))

Rikku Wood

((S'all good. smile And alrighty. After the Chaim scene, I was going to propose a slight time skip for the sake of getting Karinda out after the storm to check out who the target Willow gave her is. *Goes to "Friends List."* Me know it all hasn't been on since August, so it may end up being just us three. Nothing like a small group! xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:47 pm
((Hey just checking but who are we waiting on to post?))  

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

Siaya Dragalorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:42 am
((Bliss. I'm waiting for her guys' responses to Chaim's request. As an option, though, if we don't hear from her in the next while, I could do a time skip post with Karinda, and get her off on her way to check out the address she was given. It would move us along there, and could still work around Bliss' next post as a sort of, "Earlier that Night" type deal, since it would be unlikely to affect her going out once the storm subsides enough.))

Rikku Wood

BlissfulCalamity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:56 pm
((Hello! I think it would be a good idea to skip me this round. I've been keeping an eye on the RP and have tried to sit down and write a few times but I honestly can not come up with anything that seems decent to me. sad I should have posted something like this earlier, I"m sorry. crying I guess I kept hoping I'd come up with something I liked one of those times. sweatdrop ))

Siaya Dragalorn

Rikku Wood

BlissfulCalamity

Siaya Dragalorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:20 am
((We aren't actually taking turns or anything with posting, just whoever needs to post should post, but alrighty. I'll go ahead and do the time skip, but I'm still going to need your characters' responses to Chaim's request to move that bit along, so we'll have to do that "Earlier that Night" thing. I hope you figure something out! If you have to go with an "off" post this time around to keep us moving, that's fine by me, too. We all have days where our characters are a bit off... or, at least, you feel like they are. I won't judge. Heck, if it makes you feel any better, my guys might end up being a bit off right now since it's been a while since I wrote for them them.

Rikku, I'll try to get to the time-skip post before the weekend's end. Unless something weird comes up (which, honestly, has been happening frequently lately... I think the universe has it out for me right now), I'll do my best to get it up hopefully no later than Monday or Tuesday. I'll be sending Karinda and Saiirin out, so if there's anything I should know beforehand to add to the post (like what kind of building she's going to find, etc., since I can't remember if you've already shared any of that with me), please let me know either here or via PM! The more detailed I can get, the happier the writer in me is. biggrin ))

BlissfulCalamity

Rikku Wood

Sacred Grounds (Creature/Supernatural)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas