Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 am
lee hosokawa

Sky eye observed the technique, and saw it to be satisfactory.

"Weeell good technique thar! the next technique looksh like dish!"

Sky eye threw a very non descriptive kick

In the original stance the user will swing his leg upward toward the enemies head with his leg slightly limp at close range, this is to hook the foot around the enemies head and throw him downward with the force behind the kick.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:05 pm
Yo-ko

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:0 |-| 0

Kurai thought that this move was a bit weak but he copied it anyways. As he did the initial kick, he still couldn't see what it did. He followed through with hooking his foot around and bringing it to the ground as if he was using it on a opponent. As he finished he looked up at you. "Was that right? It seemed like it wouldn't do much." He said doing it again but still felt like it needed something more to do any damage.

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

♫♫ Village: Sunagakure
♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬

Amai entered back into the dojo. Sebastian had promoted her to rest. But staying at home was all too boring compared to training. Glancing around she couldn't see him anywhere. Putting her hands on her hips she sighed. "You gotta be kidding me? Were did he run off too?" As she continued to look around she noticed two more boys in the area, no one she knew although. And wasn't sure if she wanted to make new friends.

♫♫ Chakra Pool: 290/290

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:58 pm
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 345/345 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian stretched out, he had passed out from the intensity of his training. He slowly stood and rubbed his eyes as he walked out of the room he was training in. Not a soul in sight,noone usually went to these rooms. So it was good he chose it. He began walking to the main area when he noticed Amai had returned. He yawned and slowly walked over towards her.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:4950

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai turned spotting Sebastian, she had begun tapping her foot. Her foot tapping so fiercely it made the bracelet on her wrist jingle adjacent her hip. Her tapping stopped and she smiled warmly. "There you are Sebastian! I was looking for you~" Taking her hands off her hips for a brief moment before she continued. "I was wondering if you wanted to spar with me~? So I can test out my new jutsu in action? I'm sure you'll be itching to do the same I hope?"

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:21 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian noticed her foot tapping, he sighed hoping he wasn't in trouble or anything. But she was smiling warmly at him and seemed happy. She asked him if he wanted to spar and that he probably wanted to test out what he learn as well. He thought back on the 9 armed demon jutsu he used earlier. He definitely would not want to try that out on her. He would really need to be careful not to hurt her."Um sure okay."He said with a small smile.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai's smile grew across her face and the genin jumped back a few meters taking stance. "Alright then! You start us off!"

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:28 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian noticed her jump back and then tell him to start them off. How the hell was he supposed to do that exactly. He was planning on just reacting to her attacks. Sebastian took a kunai out from his pocket one in each hand. She would know he wasn't a jutsu type of person and he would get up close and personal. He then started running towards her hindering his own speed greatly.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai's facial expressions became serious. This wasn't kid play anymore like they used to do in the Academy. Watching him take out the kunai and run at her she knew she'd have a struggle keeping up with his close combat style. Damn, I'll be fine if I can keep him at a distance. As he closed in on her. Raising her hands she began rapidly making hand signs.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:58 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

He noticed her going for handseals right away, their styles clashed greatly. He was a close combat fighter while she worked better at a long distance. If he was actually the same rank as her the match would be decided on who could get the other in their perfect position. As he closed in he jumped going over her. He did this in case her jutsu was offensive, making her re adjust her aiming. Landing behind her he would throw his arm back towards her in a backhanded fashion.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:16 am
User ImageUser Image

Amai's eyes followed Haji keenly. As he appeared behind him she knew she had to act fast. Feeling the wind behind his arm she rolled off of it, it giving her enough momentum to turn on her toes and face him. "Kaze Bakuhatsu!" The air between them combusted, more towards his upper torso area. Amai knew she had a small chakra pool to work with, so she had to make every move count. As the air exploded she used the opportunity to jump back while making more hand signs.

◘Jutsu : Kaze Bakuhatsu - D

♫♫ Chakra Pool: 270/290

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:05 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian noticed the wind since it aimed at his upper torso he let his legs give out dropping him down. Amai had jumped back and Sebastian threw a kunai at her but it missed and landed a few feet in front of her. Suddenly the kunai exploded because of the explosive tag he placed on it. It created a smokescreen in front of Amai blocking her view of him entirely. Sebastian then charged straight towards her breaking through the smoke right in front of her. He spun to deliver a fairly weak roundhouse kick.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:35 pm
Radha walked into the Dojo, she was happy that she was going to be able to train her hardest and get everything done. She walked up to the instruction wall and looked at the choices, she always favored speed; so she picked up the Tame Za Kyokudo Taijutsu. Her always favored Taijutsu over all kinds of jutsu; she sat down and opened the scroll of comprehensive. She knew that she would have to start somewhere, she looked at the first technique and studied it extensively. She knew that if she was going to learn this that she would have to do it right the first time...and this was going to be the only time that she was going to go over this. But, she saw the second technique and knew that they would make a wonderful combination " The Resu Tame Taibu and Rosutoai? Sounds good to me. " She stood in front of the dummy and knew where she needed to hit it to make sure that she made the best impact that she could. She took the Tame Za Kyokudo stance and wore her basic brass knuckles, she threw out her fist and punched past the dummy and turned and threw her elbow, striking it on the side of it's head. The second strike followed closely behind. She spun around and channeled chakra into her knuckles, she spun leaving a faint glow of light around her and struck the side of the dummy; leaving deep knuckle marks in it. She looked back at the scroll and decided to move onto the next techniques.

Quote:

Resu Tame Taibu & Rosutoai Learned [with reductions]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:50 pm
Radha felt a sense of accomplishment in learning and chaining those Taijutsu attacks together, it was the next stage that she looked at. She sat down in front of the dummy and read the scroll over and over, she wanted to make sure that she was going to have everything correct and accurate. She stood there and lifted her leg like she was going to do that attack and slowly set it back down, she knew that if she were to do this wrong that she could hurt herself. She walked and stood up infront of the dummy and as fast as she could; she swung her leg and past the face of the dummy and threw it down with all the force that she could. The impact hit the dummy and snapped the robe that held it, she was excited and nearly cracked at smile.

Quote:

Tsuyoi Senkou Learned [with reductions]

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:10 pm
Radha was happy that she had the two stages of the Taijutsu complete, it was going to get tougher from here. She sat down and looked at the scroll, this was going to be harder then the last and it was totally ok with her. She looked at the technique itself and knew that this was going to require her to stretch first. She knelt down and started to stretch, she placed her hands on the ground and left her legs completely extended. She breathed deep and knelt slowly to the ground, she placed herself in the zone like she was about to go into battle.

Quote:

Kire Ono - Learning
1 / 2

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games