Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
ch 1: Revenge is Sweet (~Closed and finished~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:32 pm
"I know that.Plus that I'll have to also make sure that I don't start any fights since we know that I kind of have thing of starting fights." Aile said as she sighed a bit.

"Thanks Weirdo.Plus that I wounder what color he'll get since I don't know.Since this the first time I have ever used dye." Kasumi said as she smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:32 pm
Comet, Sam and Luna

"Oh yeah, Comet, what are you going to do with your fur?" Luna asked.
"Oh. Um. Im not sure. I'll go with black then." Comet answered.
"I agree with you there Elvora. I would never see that in Silver." Sam added.  

pokefreak13388

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:43 pm
Weirdo came back into the room with a box full of hair dyes, and fake eye lashes. He took out a brown fur hair dye, while he took out a blond one for kasumi, and a light red one for aile. When silver said goth he took out a block one out for silver. "Careful with black dye on white fur it might not be able to remove it" He warned him as he threw a dark blue one for blaze. As he looked at his brown dye, he sighed as he thought he never had to go under disguise again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm
~Carrie, Silver, Blaze, and Elvora~
"I'm sure I can remove the hair dye from Silver at a later date." Carrie chuckled.
"I'll take your word on that." Silver said.
"Oh! Can I help put it on you?" Carrie said.
Silver looked at her, sighed, and had given her the bottle. Carrie just smiled with joy as she started to carefully put the dye on Silver.
"I'll help you out Blaze. It can be pretty tricky putting on dye." Elvora said.
"Uh, thanks." Blaze said.

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pokefreak13388

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:51 pm
Sam, Luna and Comet

"I'll just use dark red instead since there's no more black." Comet said as he gave it to Luna.
"Alright. I think that it would suit you." Luna smiled as she started to put it on.
"Thanks Luna." Comet smiled.
"This mission is interesting. I actually get to teach a class." Sam smiled as she waited for the others to finish.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:54 pm
"Thanks Weirdo.Plus that I'm sure that it will come out.Since it better come out when this is over.Also that I could use some help with this since I have never dyed by fur before." Aile said as she looked at the light red dye.

"Thanks Weirdo.Also that I could use some help as well.Plus that I want to get this over with since I'll have to deal with my hair being a different color for the time being." Kasumi said sighed a bit.  

MirageXX
Crew

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:57 pm
He sighed and began to explain to them how to put it on. "Kasumi since you have hair only on your head you only have to wear this cap for your hair dye, as for aile since we have hair all over us we have to take showers with the dye and since I can't in there with you, ill just explain to you how." He said as he explained in detail how to put on the dye for both of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:02 pm
~Carrie, Silver, Blaze, and Elvora~
"Yeah, I think you should finish putting this on yourself since I did your head." Carrie chuckled.
"Sounds fine to me." Silver laughed, leaving the room.
"Same for you Blaze. Go finish." Elvora sighed. "We can only help so much."

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pokefreak13388

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:05 pm
Comet, Luna and Sam

"That goes for you too. You just need to get the rest." Luna said as she gave it to him.
"Thanks." Comet nodded, walking out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:11 pm
"I get it now Weirdo.Plus that it makes a lot of since now that you put it that way.So I'll go and dye my fur now." Aile said as she left the room and headed to go take a shower to help dye her fur.

"Thanks Weirdo that makes a lot of since now.So I'll dye my hair.Plus that I'm glad that you have theses Weirdo.It helps us all out." Kasumi said as she started to use the dye on her hair.  

MirageXX
Crew

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:34 pm
Weirdo nodded to them as they probably didn't get that he used all these during his solo journey a while back. That time during the hunt after the assassin organization. He left to to dye his fur for the mission.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:48 pm
~Carrie, Silver, and Elvora~
Carrie looked in a mirror, making a few minor adjustments to her appearance. Her eyelids were changed to a darker pink color and she changed her outfit to look more goth looking.
Elvora on the other hand had changed into an outfit she wore back when she was still her old self, not believing that this was her from the past.
"I feel a bit strange...."
Carrie turned to see that Silver had returned, his fur fully pitch black. His gold eyes more illuminating.
"Wow....you really pulled it off...." she said, shocked.

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm
Kasumi finished putting the dye in her hair and put the cap on her hair."Now I just have to let my hair dry now.Still I wounder how Aile is doing with dyeing her fur." Kasumi said as she just had to wait now.

A few minutes later Aile came back into the room with her fur light red now."Looks like I didn't mess up at all.That's good for me.Black is a good color for you Silver." Aile said as she laughed a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 pm
After a hour passed he came out of the room with brown fur. He looked at silver and laughed a bit. "You know you look like Trent." He laughed a bit as looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. "Good this look again, I forgot I used this one for the fake principle thing a while back.

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

pokefreak13388

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:15 pm
Comet, Luna and Sam

Comet arrived back when he saw Sam's outfit. She actually looked like a teacher with the jeans and blouse. Not to mention theglasses she had helped.
"I feel so weird." Sam said.
"Come on, it looks cute." Luna smiled.
"Wow. Luna did a number on you." Comet replied.
"Shut up Comet." Sam said as she smacked him in back of the head.
"Hey! What's the big idea!" Comet yelled.
"You did deserve it." Luna laughed.  
◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces