Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
lol. There aren't much Symphonia MMDs around from what I've seen. The only ones I've seen only had Marta, Sheena, Colette, Emil, and Lloyd.

Speaking of MMDs, check these guys out. Brownie points if you know who these guys are. xd

Yeah, there's surprisingly little Kratos. Also, all the others. They blame their fate, I'm sure.

Vash and Wolfwood from Trigun, naturally. I still need to watch/read that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie
lol. There aren't much Symphonia MMDs around from what I've seen. The only ones I've seen only had Marta, Sheena, Colette, Emil, and Lloyd.

Speaking of MMDs, check these guys out. Brownie points if you know who these guys are. xd

Yeah, there's surprisingly little Kratos. Also, all the others. They blame their fate, I'm sure.

Vash and Wolfwood from Trigun, naturally. I still need to watch/read that.
XD They just have to rip the sprites off the game...from what I've seen, they used the Dawn sprites. For Kratos, one had to either made a model of him out of scratch (My sister did a model of Asch by the way) or possibly rip his sprites right off the game and edit him from there.

I found it amusing that Wolfwood is able to dance all the way without dropping his cig. XD  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
XD They just have to rip the sprites off the game...from what I've seen, they used the Dawn sprites. For Kratos, one had to either made a model of him out of scratch (My sister did a model of Asch by the way) or possibly rip his sprites right off the game and edit him from there.

I found it amusing that Wolfwood is able to dance all the way without dropping his cig. XD

Hey, that's pretty neato.
Neato? I sound like Pascal and stuff.

It's his cigar superpower.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:57 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie

Hey, that's pretty neato.
Neato? I sound like Pascal and stuff.

It's his cigar superpower.
With a cross that's loaded with mercy. xd  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:01 pm
Sirea Angelie

"Have mercy!"
"Sure." *kapow*
The new official gun sound effect is "kapow".

Oh, wait. You said "cross". I thought you said "gun" for some reason. I must be confusing it with Hellsing in my mind. Don't they have cross-guns?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:10 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie

"Have mercy!"
"Sure." *kapow*
The new official gun sound effect is "kapow".

Oh, wait. You said "cross". I thought you said "gun" for some reason. I must be confusing it with Hellsing in my mind. Don't they have cross-guns?
Wolfwood's cross is actually a gun. xd

Hellsing didn't have anything like that. There are guns, big behind cannons, swords, long behind rifles that shoot magic-bullets, a cat boy that's everywhere and nowhere, undead nazis, vampires with computer chips inside of them. xd  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
long behind rifles

Long behind rifles?
Metal Gear parrot exposition request?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:15 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie
long behind rifles

Long behind rifles?
Metal Gear parrot exposition request?
Rip Van Winkle Scene*

*WARNING!: Contains some gore, undead, magic bullets  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Rip Van Winkle Scene*

Oho, I see. Sort of. "Behind" in that it is pointed behind her and can even shoot accurately when pointing that way. Or something.

Indeed, there is quite a bit of gore. That's Hellsing for you, eh?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:17 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie
Rip Van Winkle Scene*

Oho, I see. Sort of. "Behind" in that it is pointed behind her and can even shoot accurately when pointing that way. Or something.

Indeed, there is quite a bit of gore. That's Hellsing for you, eh?
XD That's just a term I use as a way of saying "Very long". xd

Yep. I feel that Ultimate has more gore in it in comparison to the first anime. My mom loves the Elevator Scene in Ultimate. In fact, she's currently borrowing all 10 volumes of my manga. xd  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:24 pm
Sirea Angelie

Yep. I feel that Ultimate has more gore in it in comparison to the first anime. My mom loves the Elevator Scene in Ultimate. In fact, she's currently borrowing all 10 volumes of my manga. xd

It's better than having a gun in one's rear, I suppose.

Yes, hence the "Ultimate". Do you expect anything to stick around and discover that it's Penultimate or something if there's that much blood coming out of its vital areas?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:17 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie

It's better than having a gun in one's rear, I suppose.

Yes, hence the "Ultimate". Do you expect anything to stick around and discover that it's Penultimate or something if there's that much blood coming out of its vital areas?
lol. I kinda think that 'Ultimate' is there to prevent confusion between the first anime and Ultimate. Like the remake of FMA was called FMA: Brotherhood.  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
lol. I kinda think that 'Ultimate' is there to prevent confusion between the first anime and Ultimate. Like the remake of FMA was called FMA: Brotherhood.

Indeed. Thank goodness for that.

By the way, remind me of the anime vs. OVA thing. I'm not sure what the exact difference is. I know that OVAs tend to have fewer episodes or something, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:38 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie

By the way, remind me of the anime vs. OVA thing. I'm not sure what the exact difference is. I know that OVAs tend to have fewer episodes or something, right?
The Hellsing Ultimate OVAs are longer than the episodes in the Hellsing anime if I recall right. I think each OVA was about 35 minutes.  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie

The Hellsing Ultimate OVAs are longer than the episodes in the Hellsing anime if I recall right. I think each OVA was about 35 minutes.

Right, fewer of them but longer.  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games