Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of dreams...((Open and accepting profiles)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:41 pm
Vadász was looking up to her, the skirt of her dressing falling in such a perfect way. Laughing lightly, his hands came to a stop on her hips, then leaning up on his elbows. "Whose messing with whom?" He murmured, suddenly rolling her over, all worries about age gone as the night wore on.

(( Skippity skip skip. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:55 pm
Cori found herself awake, for some reason, lifting her head slightly to try and figure out what woke her. She looked to the window as she heard it again, smiling faintly with a soft, inaudible sigh as she saw the squirrel jump to another limb in the tree outside the open window. She paused a moment, something was different... Another second and she became aware of the feel of his skin against hers, and earlier in the night flooded back. She smiled, setting her head back down on his chest and wondering how long it would be until he woke, realized what had happened, and freaked. She decided she didn't particularly care, so long as he didn't move. He was too warm for her to care about much more at the moment, or to worry about his reaction. If need be she'd figure out a way to distract him, which probably wouldn't be very hard considering her lack of clothes, even though that might only make him worry more. Oh well, not her problem at the moment.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:04 pm
Vadász groaned, he had a pounding headache, turning his head more into his pillow when he noticed something. First, he wasn't alone in his bed. Second, he knew whom it was. Third, they were both naked. His eyes snapped open, oh god.... he had been drunk. Oh god, they had done it. Stretching, he acted like nothing was wrong, meanwhile his brain was moving a mile a minute in freak out mode. What have you done, what have you done, what have you done... He kept hearing in his head besides all the other thoughts that swirled. "Morning my sweet." He murmured, kissing her forehead gently. "How did you sleep?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:13 pm
"I still am, make the sun go away and come back in a couple hours." Cori mumbled, sighing lightly and opening her eyes to look up to him. After a second she sighed, managing to keep from rolling her eyes. "If you go and kill yourself I swear I'm gonna hurt you." she said softly with a faint, crooked smile. She let her head fall back on the pillow again before kissing him gently. "If I'm pregnant you're dead. Otherwise I'll smack you when I feel like moving if it'll make you feel better." she said after a second, watching him.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:29 am
"Lyn?! Where are you?" Selena called as she walked through the army encampment, looking for her general. With the past two weeks, she had healed her wounds, and the princess now found it necessary to get moving once more.

((Sorry, got lyme disease. been busy))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:32 pm
Vadász chuckled a little, looking down to her with a slight tilt of his head, almost innocently. He looked away guiltily, sighing lightly. "I wasn't gonna....Probably." He smirked a little, looking down to her once more. Kissing her back, he blinked, gulping at the thought. "Do smack me later, that I will agree to." He muttered, laying his head back on the pillow, closing his eyes as he seemed to relax.

(( o.O Oh my. You're ok now though? ))  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:36 pm
((Nope. Still suffering))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:25 pm
(( >.< Oi.... I be sorry.... ))  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:41 pm
((Omg... Hope you're better soon.))

Cori nodded faintly, eyes shut again and trying not to go to sleep, though it was a loosing battle. "Would it make you feel any better if I said I'll be 18 in a coupla days?" she murmured absently, not fully awake or aware she'd mentioned it. She hadn't planned on telling him, as more than likely she'd wind up feeling guilty for just about anything he did for her. She was just weird that way, she always had been.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:57 pm
Vadász ran his hand along her back, brushing his hair from his eyes. Blinking, he opened his eyes, turning his attention to her. "Oh? Yes it would actually. A little bit." He murmured, now wondering what he should get her. He guessed that she would rather he not, but still, he was probably going to anyways.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:08 pm
Cori started to nod again before she paused, sighing softly and waking herself up again. "Nothing big. I've figured out it's pointless to say nothing by this point." she murmured, suppressing another sigh at her slip. "Wonder how long it'll be before someone comes looking for us... Either Priya or one of the rangers." she mused, not sure she wanted to know the reactions ensuing from such an encounter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:20 pm
Vadász couldn't help but chuckle, she knew him too well. "Alright, nothing big then." He nuzzled the side of her head, kissing her forehead then. He groaned a little at the mention of his sister, half-expecting her to come bounding through the door. "Don't even mention her.... she'll come out of nowhere and somehow knock me out of bed. Among other things." He muttered, laying one arm over his eyes with a heavy sigh.

Priya looked up from corner she had been in. She had only been there for five minutes, yawning. "What? I can behave for once!" She called indignantly, pouting as she looked at her brother, not seeming bothered by what had happened between the two of them. If anything, she was happy.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:31 pm
Cori muttered something under her breath, throwing the other pillow at Priya and turning more into Vadász, sorely tempted to just pull the blanket over her head until the girl went away. "Next time don't let me say anything..." she mumbled into the pillow.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:36 pm
Vadász laughed when he heard his sister let out a shout from getting hit in the face by a pillow, shifting so he was shielding her more. "I warned ya." He murmured, chuckling a little as he kissed the top of her head, glancing over to the pillow in the corner where his sister had been. "Well, she's gone now anyways. So! Should we get something to eat or just rest?"  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:25 pm
"Eating requires getting up first, which would mean I have to move." Cori paused as she felt, and hear, her stomach growl before she laughed. "Food it is then I guess. Even though I'm not about to object to you keeping me here." she added with a faint, somewhat innocent smile.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff