Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Compass

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:36 pm
Happy birthday Mockery! yum_icecreampie  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:48 pm
Happy Birthday, Angelboy, Whimsical Compass and Mockery.

Wow... fairy tale theme. Too bad I don't have tv to watch the show. So I'll read the book. *reads one of the books* hmm... boy from Storybrook went out to find his mother... mother is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming... a curse was sent forth to bring miserable to all the fairy tale characters... *reads the book but did not realize that the book is called "Once Upon a Time"*  

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300

Sephira LOrange

Perfect Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:25 am
Thank you all so much!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:27 am
Happa birth day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd  

Darknekoking

Dangerous Genius

13,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Medalist 100

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:06 pm
Arcane Truths

Aw....but perhaps being a day late to wish you Happy Birthday is better, since yesterday was the day of practical jokes! Many happy memories and lots of good cake to you! ^^

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:50 pm
jellykans
Arcane Truths

Aw....but perhaps being a day late to wish you Happy Birthday is better, since yesterday was the day of practical jokes! Many happy memories and lots of good cake to you! ^^

User Image

Those look scrumptious! Arcane hasn't stopped by in a few months but if he peeks in we can always do a proper birthday for him smile

Did anyone get pranked this year on April Fools? It was pretty calm at our house.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 pm
Camwen
Did anyone get pranked this year on April Fools? It was pretty calm at our house.

No, I have taken to largely hiding on April 1st to avoid it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:53 am
Exxos
Camwen

I was gonna pull a couple pranks...but I was just too mentally occupied. sweatdrop  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:17 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Exxos
Camwen

I was gonna pull a couple pranks...but I was just too mentally occupied. sweatdrop

A few years ago I switched the toilet seat in one of our bathrooms to a bright pink one with just awful flowers on it. It was completely worth it when I heard my hubby go in there and go "WHAT THE..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:39 am
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller
Exxos
Camwen

A few years ago I switched the toilet seat in one of our bathrooms to a bright pink one with just awful flowers on it. It was completely worth it when I heard my hubby go in there and go "WHAT THE..."

I was gonna do the plastic wrap on the toilet bowl...but my g/f woke up before me...but for me any month/day is April fools...what can I say...I'm just a horrible person! rofl  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:43 am
FieryLavaElf
Happy Birthday, Angelboy, Whimsical Compass and Mockery.

Wow... fairy tale theme. Too bad I don't have tv to watch the show. So I'll read the book. *reads one of the books* hmm... boy from Storybrook went out to find his mother... mother is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming... a curse was sent forth to bring miserable to all the fairy tale characters... *reads the book but did not realize that the book is called "Once Upon a Time"*

Haven't watched the movie yet...however I heard that Julia Roberts had a bad accent in the movie...don't know if I want to watch the movie now knowing that would ruin my experience.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller
Exxos
Camwen

I was gonna do the plastic wrap on the toilet bowl...but my g/f woke up before me...but for me any month/day is April fools...what can I say...I'm just a horrible person! rofl

See I would never do that one because I'd be the one who'd have to clean up any mess. razz  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 am
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller
Exxos
Camwen

See I would never do that one because I'd be the one who'd have to clean up any mess. razz

Good point...didn't think about that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:59 am
Hey everyone. Sorry i havent been hanging out much. but its been for good reason.  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:37 am
OddeoFreq
Hey everyone. Sorry i havent been hanging out much. but its been for good reason.

Hi Oddeo smile Good to see you in here. I hope you are well.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games