Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
The Fortress of Twilight. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady 9 Lives

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:25 pm
9 pressed a hand to her forehead as she heard the voice iin her mind. She winced slightly trying to keep her mind focused.

"DON'T DO THAT!"

She screamed, pushed Matsuo out.

"It's my mind! You will ask before you enter my mind."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:28 pm
::Tyrsais leapt from his seat, and he landed at her side. His claws, and fangs completely extended. He was prepared for combat, and someone had hurt her. He looked around::

What is it... where is the enemy... I will kill them.  

Tyrsais

MatsuoMichiyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:28 pm
Being forced out of someone's mind hurt... Alot.... The connection was broken between the two. Matsuo broke out of her meditative state in a castle off far far in the distance. She cursed loudly and rubbed her forehead.
"Damn that sucks.... Thought I could get through to her this time.... Ah well."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:34 pm
"I don't need you to save me any more Tyrsias. Things will be different this time. I'll be stronger some how.... but you would have to save me like last time."

Her hands trembled slightly as she focused on the first thought in her mind. It was the when 9 first met Tyr in the garden.  

Lady 9 Lives

Dangerous Genius

MatsuoMichiyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 pm
((Okay.... thank you dear!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:38 pm
((fixed it sorry... ))  

Lady 9 Lives

Dangerous Genius

Tyrsais

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:40 pm
::He looked around, and his features returned to normal. He looked over at her, and pulled her close so he could help her feel better::

Hey... I'm really sorry about that. I didnt know what happened... are you sure that you are alright?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:47 pm
"You met 9 in the garden.... you two didn't start off on a very good foot..."

9 laughed softly then nodded.

"I'm fine now. There was a voice that's all."  

Lady 9 Lives

Dangerous Genius

Tyrsais

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:49 pm
::He let he go, and looked at her. He snickered softly at the memory, and thought back::

I'm not a good person really... it's hard to get to know me, but she fell in love with me, and it broke my heart when she died... I didnt think I had anything to live for anymore... but I saw you, and Hashii, and I knew what I had to do you see...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:57 pm
"I guess... I'm sorry but I don't have feelings for you... or Andre. I'm just a little mixed up right now is all.... " sweatdrop

She stuffed her hands back into her pockets as she turned and started walking off once again. She puased and looked back to him.

"I hope you will still help wiht my training though..."  

Lady 9 Lives

Dangerous Genius

Tyrsais

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:00 am
::He shrugged lightly::

I knew how you felt, and I'm still here for you if you need me. This is where I stay though. I'll always been in the shadows... its just how I am.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:14 am
9 nodded and started wakling again. She was clearly headed back to the dojo.  

Lady 9 Lives

Dangerous Genius

Tyrsais

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:15 am
::Tyrsais woke up from his slumber, and found the keep to be in spectacular shape. It was finally as clean as he liked to keep it. He enlisted the aid of his few remaining vampires, and dark-elf mercenaries to keep his keep clean. Although they didnt much trust him, he didnt trust them either::  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:48 pm
::Albert re-entered his masters home after such a long time. He laughed, and searched through giving out orders to all of the creatures there. He had no idea where Tyrsais was, but things should keep moving::  

Tyrsais

Tyrsais

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:38 pm
::Tyrsais walked in, and looked up at Albert whom was in the main hall studing some computer layouts of the were-wolf body. Tyrsais walks in, and sits down studing it for a moment before speaking as if no time had passed.::

Albert... I need a map to the kingdom Erethor. If you could pull it up I might need to know of the military holdouts in the area as well. Any information you can give me on their leaders... Now.

::Albert got up moving over to the terminal, and pulled up the information printing out a small book for Tyrsais, and handed it to him::

That will be all you need Master...

::Tyrsais got up bowing slighlty, then headed out quickly.::  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas