Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♣ { SIDE QUEST } THE LAKE - DAILY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:51 pm
6. Endings
(3/3)
"Do I have to take a body, Papa?"

"Of course!" The skeletal bear looked down to him in disbelief, and if he had possessed eyebrows, Ulka felt they would have been raised in shock. The scrutinizing look made the little lump of goop squirm uneasily, shifting in circles about his papa's legs. It wasn't that he didn't want a body- he did, really! It meant he could do things, and go places, and scare people! But Ulka liked being like this, too. He could spend all the time he wanted with his papa, without a care in the world.

Taking a body would be the end of an era.

OOC

My character's username: Teddomimation
My character's level: 17
Character's HP: 30 / 30
Current party: N/A
Current guild: N/A
Small IC Description: A small, humanoid teddy bear that walks about on two paws and squeaks as he goes. Looks very well worn and loved, with multiple colors stitched together. Wearing a black Hatter's outfit
Character journal: x

Syrie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:53 pm
[ 6. Endings ]

In a small cave the child sat alone. Dirty and bedraggled and accompanied only by the slow drip of water and some slightly glowing plants that clung desperately to the damp walls. He sniffled and looked around the place that had been such a fun location previously; they'd had a lot of fun in this cave...but that was all over now. Their stay in this section of the clan's cave section was ending.

OOC

My character's username: RavenousDelirium
My character's level: 5
Character's HP: 30
Character's Job class: Gryphon
Current party: --
Current Guild: --
Small IC description of character:

Tall, lightly muscled with glowing red eyes and dark grey, mottled skin, RavenousDelirium wears the black and white with gold-trim Gryphon-class set though there are many patches and additional "accents" added to the basic set. His dark hair is long and thick, slightly waved from being pinned out of his face and his overly-wide mouth is rarely given to any emotion beyond scorn or smirk.

Character journal: here

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zee Oddwyn rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:54 pm
((4. Death))

He'd never met her. A Great Aunt, his Mom had told him. Only female Klarsteins ever had funerals. The service, with the too-sweet fragrance of white lilies seemed a strange, alien ritual. Was this Death?

"She looks so peaceful." he murmured.

Death was a cold, marble throne, and an eternal vigil. This looked more like Sleep.

MY STATS

My character's username: JK
My character's level: Level 2
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat
Current party: Solo
Current Guild: No Guild
Small IC description of character: Large, glowy teal eyes glare out at everything while the rest of his face is obscured by his scarf. This is one Cheshire Cat you won't be seeing a smile from anytime soon.
Character journal: Link

ANY PERSON I AM RPING WITH I WILL QUOTE LIKE THIS

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:55 pm
Empty

The glass is either half empty, or half full, or so you've been told. But you refuse to take that sort of logic lying down. In a popular video game, a character instructs your own player character to make life refuse to take lemons back, although it eventually veers so off course that they recommend you use the lemons to burn down life's house.

Anyway.

You don't believe in a glass that is half empty: it's just one that hasn't been topped off yet.

OOC
My character's username: Asimovia
My character's level: 7
Small IC description of character: She's got chronic b***h face, but really, Asimovia is pretty friendly. Her outfit is all flash: a bustle skirt, fancy spats, a feathered top cut low to reveal some cleavage. It looks like her favourite accessories are traits: a pair of miniature wings, a devil tail, and big, black wings.

She is a badass, sirs and madams. She is a badass, and is here to DPS the <******** out of your face.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Zee Oddwyn rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:03 am
((14. Happiness))

Mud puddles. Grass stains on his knees. Anything could happen in the garden. He crawled into the gap beneath a black rose bush, and found an open space between the branches. With rocks for guardsmen, and toadstools for Lords and Ladies, his mind turned it into a throne room. A trowel-turned-Knight came to challenge the Sorcerer-King's power, and was handily defeated (and subsequently banished to the wastelands behind the tool shed). A lizard was transformed into a fierce dragon, and set to guard the Kingdom when the King heard his Mom calling. He crawled out from beneath the bush, and ran over to her, babbling of his adventures, and lifting his arms to be picked up.

MY STATS

My character's username: JK
My character's level: Level 2
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat
Current party: Solo
Current Guild: No Guild
Small IC description of character: Large, glowy teal eyes glare out at everything while the rest of his face is obscured by his scarf. This is one Cheshire Cat you won't be seeing a smile from anytime soon.
Character journal: Link

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:44 am
The morning after a big storm was always beautiful. So grey and dreary. It was absolutely disheartening. Something about that was so touching.

"We're gonna be late," Chel announced to the car. "We're going to be late, I'm going to get detention, and it will be your fault."

"I'm driving as fast as I can, sweetie."

God did Chel hate that sweetie crap. "Well. Whatever."

"Why are you in such a hurry anyways?"

Chel wasn't about to admit it was because of a group of them having met to smoke before school. That would have gotten her grounded and suspended for sure. "Nothing just ... love school, y'know."

"Oh okay," her parents mused.

OOC

My character's username: NotAllan
My character's level: 25
Current party: n/a
Current Guild: Penumbra
Small IC description of character: A girl with demonic horns, ridiculous sunset hair and star clips in her hair. She's a gryphon and looks pretty ridiculous.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:46 am
Quote:
Confusion

"But why are some baku different? I don't understand."

The little ghoul sat in her uncle's lap, round pink eyes peering up at him inquisitively. Laughing, the man pat her gently on the head, the corners of his lips pulling upwards in a smile. "We're just a different kind from the other ones in human stories. We don't eat nightmares, we make them."

"Oh." There was a pause, and then she furrowed her brows in confusion, "Does that make us bad guys?"

The man laughed again, ruffling her hair affectionately. "No, just different. "

OOC

My character's username: Nightbloom
Character's HP: 30/30
Small IC description of character: Nightbloom is a petite girl with pink-tinged white hair. She has a pair of black cat ears and dons a light blue-lined black coat, while her scarf and tail are both white.
Character journal: Here

Magician Arcana rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 am
It hurt so bad to leave Master lying there on the floor, the blood bubbling from his lips. He hated it so much that he almost wanted to be sick. But the truth was, that the man before him was just a shell of his master, not the real one. The heart in his hand was fake too. how did he remember this? Had he forgotten it all? This time, when he was known by some other name, a messed up version of his real name... That time, so very long ago.

OOC

My character's username: HUNGRYhowl
My character's level: 4
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: With a mop of unruly black hair, howl looks a bit on the untamed wild side. He has sharp teeth, two fuzzy black ears, a black tail, and wears a red version of the gryphon class outfit. Awoo!

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Kaiyumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 am
Quote:
Kindness

When she really thought about it, most of Xiu's encounters with her now closest friends were due to chance meetings and a little bit of kindness. Shun had offered to replace her lunch after she had accidentally dropped it. She had gotten to know Vaith after volunteering to help him find prom clothes. Lizzy had been sweet enough to bring her, a then-timid and skittish ghoul, around the festival to get her situated and comfortable with everyone.

Really, she couldn't express just how grateful she was to know people quite as warm as the ones she considered among the dearest friends.

OOC

Small IC description of character: Nightbloom is a petite girl with pink-tinged white hair. She has a pair of black cat ears and dons a light blue-lined black coat, while her scarf and tail are both white.

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:48 am
[ Just did grey so ... Beginnings! ]

"See, you just use these buttons to move, and then talk to people with this one."

Chel was enamored, absolutely enthralled by the tiny gameboy. It was a thick inch of plastic, but it was the most magical plastic she'd ever felt. "How do you win."

"I don't know either." She gave him a harsh look. "I don't know!"

Tiny Chel flopped back onto the bed, feeling bored with the game suddenly. "I don't like it."

"Just play it!"

OOC

Small IC description of character: A girl with demonic horns, ridiculous sunset hair and star clips in her hair. She's a gryphon and looks pretty ridiculous.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Magician Arcana rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

He looked at the door. It had taken so very long to get here, and now he felt like he knew something about himself. He knew a lot more about himself than he ever had before. The past, the future, all of it seemed to make more sense. So this ending was a new beginning, HH decided. He would keep everything. NOTHING would get left behind. Not his memories. Not his story. Nothing... he would leave the person he had been here and would be that person back in the real world.

OOC

Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: With a mop of unruly black hair, howl looks a bit on the untamed wild side. He has sharp teeth, two fuzzy black ears, a black tail, and wears a red version of the gryphon class outfit. Awoo!

Kaiyumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
Quote:
Happiness

There were really no words to describe the feeling of pride that swelled up inside of her when she read her uncle's letter to her. The fact that she had managed to make it through her exam and become a second year student at Amityville was nothing--in her opinion, anyways--to bat an eye out. She had worked for this chance, and worked hard. The past year had been full of unexpected twists, and she was sure that the following one would be just as difficult...but she was happy.

OOC

Kaiyumi

Magician Arcana rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:49 am
He was hiding under the bed, waiting for Master to come into the room. Master was so busy working with the stange lady now. They didn't have time for him anymore, it seemed. That made him sad, very sad. But he was a good boy! Master would LOVE this.

When Master got closer, the puppy sprang from below the bed and pounced on him. Startled, he ended up laughing and rough housing together. Sometimes hiding as super super fun!

OOC

Current party:
Current Guild:

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:52 am
[ all the rerolls ... doing Confusion instead ]

"What ... what do you mean?"

"Isn't it just terrible-" Two hands gripped the older woman's shoulders. Tight. A squeeze unfit between family members.

"Where. is. he."

Too impatient for an answer, the blue-headed girl ripped through the house, tearing open the screen door in the back. An angry, bewildered girl stomped to the next door neighbors house, nearly breaking their glass back door to get in. "Where is Chris?" The way she spoke, it was a command, not a question.

OOC

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Nothing Yet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:01 am
// HIDING

The book was the last 'normal' thing that her father would give her for the rest of her life. It was a clever way to slip something socially acceptable in its strangeness past the defenses of a girl who would never be very acceptable at all.

The cover said 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' in shiny new gold, and the pages said that there was a place where she belonged.

She read it for a second time, and a third, and a fourth, and it began to seem as if those studious eyes behind their thick glasses never looked at anything else. It began to seem as if she spent more time in Wonderland than reality; it seemed that way, and she wanted such a thing to be true, but it was not.

She enjoyed it very much, though Alice was stubborn about all of the wrong things, and she often considered what she would have said in her place, or what she would have known if she were there instead. Over time, she determined the 'correct' answers to the entire story, pages filled with amendments scrawled into the margins. The equation was balanced. She knew how to make Wonderland an even greater solution than it had been before. If she just had Alice's chance, she could apply her formula.

If she could just find Wonderland, she could make everything right.

OOC

My character's username: Mimsy
My character's level: 11
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: Mimsy is tall, thin, and colorlessly pale, with wide teal eyes that appear incredibly manic behind her thick glasses in her haste to see everything, bright red and indigo streaks in the bangs of her black hair, and one long, thick braid, ending just before her knees. She has Cheshire ears, a fluffy Cheshire tail, and a pair of blue demon wings. Her appearance is accented with images of galaxies in blues and purples.

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games